Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late (3261 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Godwin2016: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_cmonQPXe0

Do you want to be washed in the blood of the Lamb, or do you think you can keep sinning and go unpunished? Repent before it is too late. I love you all and want you in heaven with the children of God in Paradise. Please Pleatton,Hahn,ifenes,Johnydon22,others...accept Jesus before it is too late. Do not question God,please open your heart and accept him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by ifenes(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
I like it hot don't worry I will love it in hell fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
who religion don help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Ajinoride(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Do you want to be washed in the blood of the Lamb, or do you think you can keep sinning and go unpunished? Repent before it is too late. I love you all and want you in heaven with the children of God in Paradise. Please Pleatton,Hahn,ifenes,Johnydon22,others...accept Jesus before it is too late. Do not question God,please open your heart and accept him.

Good thread.
pls do you know where I can get some gospel tracts, free. I am in Ph . thanks
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by UncleSnr(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Happy my name isn't there cos I already own a mansion in hell, sonOfLucifer is my neighbour. Anpaf owns one the other street. Johnydon22 how far? Hope those guys have finished renovating your mansion? I heard water touched it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ajinoride:

Good thread.
pls do you know where I can get some gospel tracts, free. I am in Ph . thanks
Let's meet. I'm in PH. Agip Junction. I have some gospel tracts I was about to throw away. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only bitches go to heaven. Hell is for real niggersss.. cheesy grin tongue

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by alexanorah: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can I Carry my rams to hell?

If yes, then I love be to be in hell...at least I will roast meats there

I'm the best friend of Lucifer...
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by ichommy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
krattoss:
who religion don help?
grin
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by urahara(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Repent. The Islamic hell I'd real and hotter than the xtian hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by frank317: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Let's meet. I'm in PH. Agip Junction. I have some gospel tracts I was about to throw away. tongue

Lol....
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Humblebloke(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hell fire is the real deal.....
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by onetrack(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Sorry to tell you, but the scientists and engineers who have already gone to hell have created central air-conditioning and the place is a nice even 23 degrees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Godwin2016: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Only bitches go to heaven. Hell is for real niggersss.. cheesy grin tongue

I have noticed you for a while now... You and your little group of devil worshippers isn’t welcome here. Let the love and message of the Lord filter through you and may you escape from the eternal damnation that you have condemned you and you’re innocent children to. And if you do not learn to love Him and His word then you are doomed for ever.
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Godwin2016: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
ifenes:

You and your group are infecting this religious section with your devilish acts. Your threads are made to deceive and lead many into hell where it seem your destiny lies.
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

You and your group are infecting this religious section with your devilish acts. Your threads are made to deceive and lead many into hell where it seem your destiny lies.
bro chill..

ain't judgmentday yet.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by matrix600(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm proudly Afrikaan. SAY NO TO IMPORTED RELIGIOUS IDEAS..

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by onetrack(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

I have noticed you for a while now... You and your little group of devil worshippers isn’t welcome here. Let the love and message of the Lord filter through you and may you escape from the eternal damnation that you have condemned you and you’re innocent children to. .

Lol, you do realize that the owner of the site is an atheist? shocked How do you decide who is welcome here or not?

And if you do not learn to love Him and His word then you are doomed for ever

So.....love him or he will punish me? What kind of love is that? Your god sounds like a pervert.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by mrZENographer: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
ifenes:

No, you're speaking like a child. How i know is that

1) you wouldn't dare put your hands in the fire for 1minute on your own, unless you are forced to hold it there...just for a minute.
2) you dont eat really hot food. You always allow it to cool alittle before letting it into your fragile mouth.

Give your life to Jesus. Even if you think you're enjoyin life, its just an illusion. The real thing is waiting in Eternity. Come to TheLordsChosen Charismatic Revival Movement. My G.O will tell you the whole truth and you will see the power of God in display(miracles, signs andwonders) to prove to you there is God and he is the judge of the living and the dead. If youre in occult, its not late Jesus will save u and give u want u want....if u let him.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by mrZENographer: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
ifenes:

No, you're speaking like a child. How i know is that

1) you wouldn't dare put your hands in the fire for 1minute on your own, unless you are forced to hold it there...just for a minute.
2) you dont eat really hot food. You always allow it to cool alittle before letting it into your fragile mouth.

Give your life to Jesus. Even if you think you're enjoyin life, its just an illusion. The real thing is waiting in Eternity. Come to TheLordsChosen Charismatic Revival Movement. My G.O will tell you the whole truth and you will see the power of God in display(miracles, signs andwonders) to prove to you there is God and he is the judge of the living and the dead. If youre in occult, its not late Jesus will save u and give u want u want....if u let him.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by hahn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godwin2016, you really need to chill. From your utterances, it is obvious that you are destine for hell. See you there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by taurus25(m): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2016
sha na valhala me i go like go fa!! grin
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by johnydon22(m): 2:13am On Jan 19, 2016
[b] The concept of the Christian God is just so petty and insecure that i almost pity it.. Threatening people with torture to coerce them into some sheepish blind belief.

Hahahaha so petty and childish.. "Believe i exist, i reward you. Disbelieve it, i burn you" That line alone shows some people are just trying so hard to coerce others into their ratarding beliefs.

OP i have no business trying to know your religion inside out but as long as it involves one that conceives a childish, egocentric, insecure, sadistic, angry God who is going to burn everyone who doesn't believe as you do in a literal fire, tells me everything i need to know about you and your religion.

And honestly, it is too sadistic for me..

Many times have i fallen in love with girls and many times have i wooed them.. I have never recalled telling any of them "I love you, love me back or i burn you.."

That is a threat not a profession of love ... that is blackmail and that is cheap..

I know what love is and love is never coercion or wrathful, threat or torture and surely enough there is nothing of such in this... If such idea is what your religion calls "love" then i can rightly say both you, your religion and the god it professes knows nothing of love..

There is need for you to re-evaluate your beliefs, it makes a sadist out of humans..
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by johnydon22(m): 2:19am On Jan 19, 2016
UncleSnr:
Happy my name isn't there cos I already own a mansion in hell, sonOfLucifer is my neighbour. Anpaf owns one the other street. Johnydon22 how far? Hope those guys have finished renovating your mansion? I heard water touched it.
Hahaha them don resolve the issue, leave those boys that don't take their job serious... the mansion is good to go now..

Imagine this retards, such a pitiable life these lot live.. that they have no true life of their own but a being held in a belief because of a threat of torture.

Shows they are worshipping nothing but their own fears

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Godwin2016:

I have noticed you for a while now... You and your little group of devil worshippers isn’t welcome here. Let the love and message of the Lord filter through you and may you escape from the eternal damnation that you have condemned you and you’re innocent children to. And if you do not learn to love Him and His word then you are doomed for ever.
Hahah. if I do not accept his gay love, I get doomed. Priceless. Your God must be one heartbroken sonovabeech.
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by urahara(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
johnydon22:
[b] The concept of the Christian God is just so petty and insecure that i almost pity it.. Threatening people with torture to coerce them into some sheepish blind belief.

Hahahaha so petty and childish.. "Believe i exist, i reward you. Disbelieve it, i burn you" That line alone shows some people are just trying so hard to coerce others into their ratarding beliefs.

OP i have no business trying to know your religion inside out but as long as it involves one that conceives a childish, egocentric, insecure, sadistic, angry God who is going to burn everyone who doesn't believe as you do in a literal fire, tells me everything i need to know about you and your religion.

And honestly, it is too sadistic for me..

Many times have i fallen in love with girls and many times have i wooed them.. I have never recalled telling any of them "I love you, love me back or i burn you.."

That is a threat not a profession of love ... that is blackmail and that is cheap..

I know what love is and love is never coercion or wrathful, threat or torture and surely enough there is nothing of such in this... If such idea is what your religion calls "love" then i can rightly say both you, your religion and the god it professes knows nothing of love..

There is need for you to re-evaluate your beliefs, it makes a sadist out of humans..
[/b]

And funny enough they act like it's only their religion that has hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by virginboy1(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Godwin2016:

Where were you 1000years ago. Heaven or Hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by UncleSnr(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahaha them don resolve the issue, leave those boys that don't take their job serious... the mansion is good to go now..

Imagine this retards, such a pitiable life these lot live.. that they have no true life of their own but a being held in a belief because of a threat of torture.

Shows they are worshipping nothing but their own fears
Fear worshipping. Perfect phrase for them.
Re: Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late by johnydon22(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2016
urahara:

And funny enough they act like it's only their religion that has hell.
He has no idea how Allah is going to burn his ass for worshipping the wrong deity..Theism is one hell of a Joke.. Relies on Fear and Ignorance for continuity.. Only simpletons would fall for that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help For Churches With Sound Issues / / God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.