Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup (51985 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by WaffenSS(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
eeww!!

Quick, kill it!

oh....it's a person.

Phew.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by martineverest(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aunty bimbo, go and marry

Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by onyowo(f): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is this her shadow? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by karashita: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bimbo Akintola ke?
This person doesn't look like her at all.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by sweetgala(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
arena2007:
Hard to believe she is 45. She is a stunner!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BArm-o5Gagu/?taken-by=bimboakintola

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

45 ! give me this sisi number make I dey service her steady
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
arena2007:
Hard to believe she is 45. She is a stunner!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BArm-o5Gagu/?taken-by=bimboakintola

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Show me her hands and I'll tell you if she's aging gracefully.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Gabaleve(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
sucess001:
What happened to her boobs? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or is this not the same Bimbo that Tedder hall boys in UI use to call 'Cowbell'?

I used to watch her movies cos of em! cry cry cry cry cry

Public service announcement- If you find one or both of her boobs...please report to the nearest police station! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
she is old na...pls bear with hercheesy
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by olumidazz: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Take a look at her right hand peeping from the photo and you will realise that this pix is not only hoodwinking but deceptive.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by olumidazz: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Take a look at her right hand peeping from the photo and you will realise that this pix is not only hoodwinking but also deceptive.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by sinaj(f): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Anthony4578:
Her fingers look 77
she forgot to photoshop it grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by medexico(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
She is beautiful for a 45 but not flawless
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by medexico(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
sinaj:
she forgot to photoshop it grin

You guys saw that too?
lol
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by mattie48(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nija na wa
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
No marriage no children.....God which kin life be this bimbo do something fast....
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by thorpido(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
sucess001:
What happened to her boobs? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or is this not the same Bimbo that Tedder hall boys in UI use to call 'Cowbell'?

I used to watch her movies cos of em! cry cry cry cry cry

Public service announcement- If you find one or both of her boobs...please report to the nearest police station! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy,u must be old.That was 1998/99.

It's vain to marry a lady because boobs or body.Some women really transform over time.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by madgoat(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Oh my gawd.. She's still so straffable kiss shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by aishmuhd(f): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bimbo I luv u more in d other size
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Anthony4578:
Her fingers look 77

Nijerians....
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by nickxtra(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
I will not rate her until she puts off the facial makeup from her face grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by sayitright: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
chaii. ... I love Naira Land..... people can have bad mouth.. LWKMD
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by scobaba: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
soloheater:
If this is flawless then i'm dead

I just died next to u bro grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Aiddn: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please this is not Bimbo, OP it is because of people like u,cyber crime will be introduced in Nigeria
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Zhul001(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
My crush ooooooooooo
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Tex42(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
... Tutu?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Tex42(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
scobaba:

I just died next to u bro grin
Somebody don follow una join death row...

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by seye005(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Anthony4578:
Her fingers look 77
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please people!!! Her right hand outlines that she is aging faster than her stated age, unless she had accident or something.

Don't be deceived, this is picture has been hampered Or rather her face has had many many dermatological procedures and surgeries.

As a medical doctor, OR ask any dermatologist or plastic surgeon, I can tell ya that the best way to know a woman's age is her HANDS. Ask

That woman's right hand is very telling of her real age, and in fact, her hand shows she is quite older than her stated age.

You can effectively tell how well someone is ageing sans medical/aesthetics technologies, by looking at

1. Hands 2. Neck.

Sorry to burst your this woman is flawless bubble. But, you have just been schooled.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by deebrain(m): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2016
soloheater:
If this is flawless then i'm dead

It is.

Kindly do the honours but please, leave a will.

Rip.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by wytecat: 6:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Jealous haters, she looks way better than most of you ARUGBOMODE in your 20's. Post picture of anyone over 40 that looks this good without going through a makeup Lab. You know you or anyone you know don't look half this good without make up. This is how we know the super pretty women.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup by Nickymezor(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2016
She does look gud....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos) / Forbes: Kanye West Officially Now A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.