Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) (94556 Views)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by cally3D(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
mizvee:
Y'all stop with all the insults abeg... it's probably a mistake and some of you are already saying trash about ladies... una mama na woman, if there's nothing glorious under her skirt... I am sorry. Leave trash for lawma
Nwoke m shatap! Which kyn mistake? Y on earth wud one pose like dat 2 snap? Even a blind girl wudnt do dis poo
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Freksy(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Child Abuse!

1 Like

Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Jwelee: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Oh no, too bad for laughs. This child has long been exposed to this. mothers please no matter how busy you are, always observe your children sad sad sad
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dklef:

No body is saying all of you are bad. We're just saying that the hype and praises you get from the opposite sex is gotten to your heads!

You check a lady's wardrope and find both decent and the non-decent clothings. and guess what? She prefers put on the non decent ones! The one that exposes her boob, the ones that will expose her thighs. Why? Because she gets attention with them.
Truth is, its all vanity. Nothing so special about your cleavages and stuff. I'd rather masturbate the living day out of my díldo than to oblige ya'all girls that thinks;; 'who run the world' girls.
Okay oo
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by Youngpo413: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

I'm concerned about the baby, not myself gringrin
lol
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by aleshmotors: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm
Joshkid:
You nailed it bro! grin
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by aleshmotors: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Only jesus can save. Mind ur word
AwesomeDuru:
The innocent little boy is not looking at anything. Probably he even has his eyes closed sef. Stop begging a situation that is not there. Do you think he has attention by looking up there? What's even there to see? Dirty pants, Bushy v.agina, yeast infection.. There's nothing glorious under a woman's skirt trust me.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by jashar(f): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesyNL dudes funny die. See most of them talking about 'odours' and 'heat'. Is 'the place' that dirty and stinking?
shocked

If all 'the places' you've been have been like that, something is seriously wrong with you.

Y'all need Jesus. He blood cleanses you know... wink

Say No To Pre-Marital Sex.
Re: Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) by mizvee(f): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
cally3D:

Nwoke m shatap! Which kyn mistake? Y on earth wud one pose like dat 2 snap? Even a blind girl wudnt do dis poo
it's ok! You don't have to bark. I am entitle to my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.