Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE (1545 Views)

Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / UK:Picture Of Armless Biafra Protester Murdered By Army Overshadow Buhari At UAE / Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUHARI THEIR IS NO HISTORY OF ANY REVOLUTION BEING DEFEATED BY GUNS. OLODO! CERTIFICATELESS GENERAL! President Buhari! Daura President! SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE!

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
It wont save Nigeria, they will shoot and each dead photo will be beamed across the social media one million times until it arrives on the devices of the appropriate authority. Soonest UN will deploy troops to protect the civilian of the East and dat will mark the end of Nigeria.

Yes, i too have gone cold, let them shoot us all, we will match to the end.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
warriz this?
Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by mcee1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mynd44.
Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
warriz this?

Aba
Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
In this thread, I will not join issue with nonentity that cannot stand on their own. I have explained where all this is heading becos it is now becoming clearer to the world that Nigeria is in conflict.

Buhari choice of violence rather than diplomacy will be his undoing as the world will not standby forever and watch the Christians of the south be murdered in their own land.

Nigeria is on a time bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by amaechi1: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
B69U:

BUHARI THEIR IS NO HISTORY OF ANY REVOLUTION BEING DEFEATED BY GUNS. OLODO! CERTIFICATELESS GENERAL! President Buhari! Daura President! SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE!

This is the best you can do. Rant at the comfort of your house. A wise man will pray for peace and violent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
amaechi1:

This is the best you can do. Rant at the comfort of your house. A wise man will pray for peace and violent.

This is a point of view since ur president have choosen the gun to diplomacy. No revolution have ever been defeated by guns, it only leads to violent revolution.

We today have social media and wat that means is that every image is beamed around the network millions of times by various groups and agency. There are no secrets anymore.
Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by bigiyaro(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can't believe people still die for Notin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op you can continue ranting for all I care. As you and your fellow ipob touts have decided to be enemies of the state and enemies of progress, we will treat you guys as one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by DULLARDipo: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
B69U:
It wont save Nigeria, they will shoot and each dead photo will be beamed across the social media one million times until it arrives on the devices of the appropriate authority. Soonest UN will deploy troops to protect the civilian of the East and dat will mark the end of Nigeria.

Yes, i too have gone cold, let them shoot us all, we will match to the end.
The tribalist mods might probably ban you for this grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by kentuta(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
DULLARDipo:

The tribalist mods might probably ban you for this grin

Just like Buahri it will be in vain. It does not stop the media house publications and global publications. This news is already making rounds on twitter and various news agency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by DULLARDipo: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
tombraokoto:
Op you can continue ranting for all I care. As you and your fellow ipob touts have decided to be enemies of the state and enemies of progress, we will treat you guys as one.
[/s]
Says the coward who registered under a new moniker recently grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by B69U: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
tombraokoto:

U have no authority, just borrowed time. Do u know the UN and AU? In case u dont know go and read up on them. They will match the Nigeria Army out of the entire SS/SE and take over peace keeping.

This is not rant but a fact, go read up on it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by boman2014: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
if i may ask OP,
Na Buhari kill the guy with him hand?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by boman2014: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
if i may ask OP,
Na Buhari kill the guy with him hand?
Re: Pictures Of Armless Biafra Protesters Murdered By Army Over Shadow Buhari At UAE by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016

(1)

We Need Pablo Reyes To See What Holds Tomorrow For Nigeria / Pictures Of 30th June Conference Of Aisha Buhari And Michelle Obama. / NNPC: Buhari Determined To Destroy This Country With His Northernization Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.