Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures (4956 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
All suspicious activity spotted again

2 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tonyebarcanista can't hide for long, he. made a comment that made the user accuse him of working for APC but claiming to be PDP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
see the date 7 January, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by OAFMods: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Another wailing post for the embittered wailers to fester on. May the almighty provide you all with enough strength to wail your bitterness to oblivion. Hopefully you won't succeed in wailing your pathetic soul to your grave.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Dcomrade(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
You guys are making this TonyeBarcanista popular unnecessary undecided

Even his fellow APC people ignore his thread like lassa fever!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by AskIfa(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
SMH! Is he that important?

1 Like

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Lanretoye(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Barcanistology- the unprecedented study of barcanista and his social media activities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by danmasani101: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Swaggzkid: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
am just a passerby
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Yhinkss(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
When has being reasonable turn to supporting APC? Must he show support for corruption to be acknowledged a PDP supporter
momentoftruth:
Tonyebarcanista can't hide for long, he. made a comment that made the user accuse him of working for APC but claiming to be PDP

3 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by UrbanMystique: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
So becuaee he supports buhari's fight against corruption makes him an APC member.. Ipob logic 101

6 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by godfirstawe: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
momentoftruth:

Cc: Tonyebarcanista

You need to say some thing
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by austinvsb1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
If there's anything, Tonyebarcanista has easily made himself the best political candidate Nigeria social media can offer at the moment. By making comments to criticize wrongdoings in both APC and PDP, he has easily cemented his place as that political analyst that is not blinded by party affiliations!

I think barcanista has a huge chance now of running for a political position on any of the two major platforms and winning. The ability to try to stand for neutrality and truth no matter what is appealing to everybody regardless of parties!

My opinion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by yeanka007: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
momentoftruth:

Why can't you guys just let Tonye be, when he was against apc, we didn't cry we foul because that's call a sportsmanship.

Must he always support all pdp or biafra actions?

A sensible man should not be biased and that's what Tonyebacaniata is doing.

How I wish Igbos are as sensible as he is and one fact Igbos should know is that " An opposition is not wrong all the time"

Please my Igbos people kindly grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by suwalee(f): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
If there's anything, Tonyebarcanista has easily made himself the best political candidate Nigeria social media can offer at the moment. By making comments to criticize wrongdoings in both APC and PDP, he has easily cemented his place as that political analyst that is not blinded by party affiliations!

I think barcanista has a huge chance now of running for a political position on any of the two major platforms and winning. The ability to try to stand for neutrality and truth no matter what is appealing to everybody regardless of parties!

My opinion
for tonyebarcanista mind nw
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Where is the accused now? angry
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Ikechukwu183: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
vince001:
Where is the accused now? angry
He is hereby remanded in prison custody.grin grin cool
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by bettercreature(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:

My opinion
Tonyebarcanista should be an activist.He can never be a good politician because he always find it difficult to lie

5 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
momentoftruth:

Whether he is APC or pdp is not our problem as long as he will continue saying the truth he will have our support.

5 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dcomrade:
You guys are making this TonyeBarcanista popular unnecessary undecided

Even his fellow APC people ignore his thread like lassa fever!!!

No, as long as his posts are meaningful you will always find us there.

4 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:

My opinion

I agree with you sha, but most of the topics he created with his previous moniker show that he was definitely blinded by party affiliations. I just hope he maintains his stance now.

3 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Whether he is APC or pdp is not our problem as long as he will continue saying the truth he will have our support.
yes, i know, like one of his threads that had only 25likes and 2pages

not all Nigerians are gullible
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Appareil(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:

My opinion
TONYE!
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
yes, i know, like one of his threads that had only 25likes and 2pages

not all Nigerians are gullible

That's one of the major differences between us. You click like on every pro pdp post while we hardly click like on pro APC posts. You have more unity compared to us

1 Like

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista has seen what south south, south west and north..e.t.c that has igbo peoole are facing.

1 Like

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Csami(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2016
yeanka007:

Why can't you guys just let Tonye be, when he was against apc, we didn't cry we foul because that's call a sportsmanship.

Must he always support all pdp or biafra actions?

A sensible man should not be biased and that's what Tonyebacaniata is doing.

How I wish Igbos are as sensible as he is and one fact Igbos should know is that " An opposition is not wrong all the time"

Please my Igbos people kindly grow up.

My friend, mind how you use the word "igbo". Do you think you or the said person are smarter than them? Mind yourself!

1 Like

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by FisifunKododada: 1:40am On Jan 19, 2016
cool
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by fabre4: 4:34am On Jan 19, 2016
You guys should leave Igbo out of this matter why is it that anybody who supports PDP is an IPOB YOUTH time has come when Yoruba's and Hausa's would start accepting blame for their misdoings than shifting it on igbos anybody against buhari is an IPOB YOUTH that is how bad illiteracy has eaten into Nigeria plus the fact that we have a faceless forum for everyone to hide in. Somebody clearly from PDP criticizes tonyebarcanista and is labelled an IPOB YOUTH or an igbo . Pls information is golden its not every PDP supporter that is an IPOB YOUTH cos even some people who supported APC in the last election are pro-biafra especially in the eastern areas and nobody called APC supporters Arewa youths let's learn to get the right information before commenting and remember respect for ones tribe is reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by kevoh(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2016
I believe the comment was directed at pdpnyf not tonyebarcanista while drawing the attention of the other twitter handles. You guys should check the tweet in that picture very well and stop commenting based on emotion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Performing Ablution While His Lovers Are Busy Drinking It / Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.