Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit (678 Views)

Al Ahly Star Junior Ajayi, 21, Gets Married In Lagos / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) / End Time Love! Man Gets Married To His SMARTPHONE Inside Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit by cnwokike(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
The support got the nod from his other half to walk up the aisle in full Gunners garb... better than the more traditional top and tails?

EXTRA TIME
The ultimate show of support or... something else? An Arsenal fan walked up the aisle in full Gunner garb recently after getting the approval of his wife.

"My wife is from Woking and she is awesome," he wrote on Facebook. "She let me get married in my full Arsenal kit! Maybe I just got lucky."

In another post, the unidentified man wrote: "It's like I won the FA Cup and found the best woman in the world ever."

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/01/18/19468142/ultimate-show-of-support-fan-gets-married-in-full-arsenal?ICID=HP_BN_11

Re: Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit by eme1n(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
COYG..

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit by naijafella(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Even Arsene Wenger pickin no dress like this on his wedding day.Na so madness dey take start grin.
Re: Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit by 4everisaac(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Even an arsenal player will not do this. None of officials will try it. This na nonesense. angry

(1) (Reply)

20 Things That Happen Everyday / 250-300 Capacity Marquee With A.C & Chair For Sale / For All Event Planners - Centerpieces For Themed Kids Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.