Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Good of Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good of Igbo Land (1621 Views)

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu / Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Story loading

3 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
You are just an illiterate. Stfu!?!!

4 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
well yes i am maybe in english ,you are scaring away some potential investors,your protest is actually affecting my business and investment
RightBoo:

2 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
On point man. Apoche youth (Igbo Youth) are deluded fools, instead of them looking inward they are busy singing marginalisation.

Awon weree

4 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by LordMecuzy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
this is the perfect time for state government to abolish and arrest any youth parading his self as an ipob or what so ever.this is having a very big bad influence to the igbo nation.
Aba a commercial city that should be competing with lagos is now been degraded by some unemployed youth in the name of protest.abia state with her natural resources should be competeting with states like akwa ibom but where are they today ,many companies have close and relocated because of bad leadership .
social amenities and development is big factor that should be address by the easthern government and the youth not biafra.enugu onitsha express way have been forgotten the same with the majoy express way linking other part of the country to the east preventing the inflow of economic activities in the region.

who is to be blame ?
we all collect our fair share of the arrocation
we have our representative both lower and upper chamber ,governors,local govt chairman.
Now where is money ?
the youth should channel there angers towards there leaders,the politicians use you and dump you when ever the like or at most creat ethnic tension.IGBOS there is no division without unity and for now there is no Biafra because the same greedy top potitical element are not ready for it.
We need development in igbo land.
if you get your biafra who will rule ?na the same people.

You've said it all.
Well they can continue in Aba and Onitsha, but leave my Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:

Guy u no get brain

2 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
well yes i am maybe in english ,you are scaring away some potential investors,your protest is actually affecting my business and investment

Thats the more reason why you should park and leave...
Give way to our Indigenous companies please...
Re: Good of Igbo Land by Yhinkss(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP they will soon come and attack you instead of the message. The children of hate
I no talk am? one has appeared

4 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by phemmyutd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
@OP: I can feel your pains but please let them continue. those sponsoring them are in Abuja sharing the money they suppose use to develop their region.
But we are enjoying their protest pls, at least we have something to read about on social media about their madness.
Someone should point out Ikweremadu son out of the protesters, or is Olisah Metuh Son among them?

I support Buhari government but God forbid me to come with crowd in the name of campaign for any blooding politician. I have my beautiful life to live

9 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:

Okay if that should be the case, you sef tell you Apoche brothers make them leave Lagos for us. As simple as that. Period

2 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by babyfaceafrica: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
They won't hear

1 Like

Re: Good of Igbo Land by asha80(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
LordMecuzy:

You've said it all.
Well they can continue in Aba and Imo, but leave my Owerri
are you sure you are from owerri? Which one is continue in Imo but leave owerri? Which state is owerri in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
checkolatunji:

Okay if that should be the case, you sef tell you Apoche brothers make them leave Lagos for us. As simple as that. Period

Leave Lagos for who please...?
Hope you ain't insane?
Re: Good of Igbo Land by LordMecuzy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
asha80:
are you sure you are from owerri? Which one is continue in Imo but leave owerri? Which state is owerri in?

mistake jare wanted typing onitsha
Re: Good of Igbo Land by asha80(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:

did the op tell you that he is a foreigner?

3 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:

Leave Lagos for who please...?
Hope you ain't insane?

Guess you are the one insane. Sey na my papa and your papa get Lagos together nii? NO

1 Like

Re: Good of Igbo Land by DerideGull(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
this is the perfect time for state government to abolish and arrest any youth parading his self as an ipob or what so ever.this is having a very big bad influence to the igbo nation.
Aba a commercial city that should be competing with lagos is now been degraded by some unemployed youth in the name of protest.abia state with her natural resources should be competeting with states like akwa ibom but where are they today ,many companies have close and relocated because of bad leadership .
social amenities and development is big factor that should be address by the easthern government and the youth not biafra.enugu onitsha express way have been forgotten the same with the majoy express way linking other part of the country to the east preventing the inflow of economic activities in the region.

who is to be blame ?
we all collect our fair share of the arrocation
we have our representative both lower and upper chamber ,governors,local govt chairman.
Now where is money ?
the youth should channel there angers towards there leaders,the politicians use you and dump you when ever the like or at most creat ethnic tension.IGBOS there is no division without unity and for now there is no Biafra because the same greedy top potitical element are not ready for it.
We need development in igbo land.
if you get your biafra who will rule ?na the same people.

I suggest you take your useless analysis of the fact and shove it. Who really wants to hear from dishonest ingrate making silly suggestions about IPOB, MASSOB and Igbo land. If you have any form of intelligent ideas, Nigeria would have been very attractive to the world yet the British creation is a doormat.

1 Like

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
checkolatunji:

Guess you are the one insane. Sey na my papa and your papa get Lagos together nii? NO

Rubbish...
You for tell me nah you get Lagos...
Nonsense...
Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
asha80:

You get sense? Read from up
Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
sorry am actually igbo,ten years in onitsha,two years in aba,from enugu state ,are you satisfy now,no business or industrials will grow with this
RightBoo:

1 Like

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
asha80:

He doesnt need to tell me... BC I am old enough to sniff out bad elements of his write up..
Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:

Rubbish...
You for tell me nah you get Lagos...
Nonsense...

Apoche be careful how you talk to a Lagosian, else I go trowe you inside.........

Put answer yourself

1 Like

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
sorry am actually igbo,ten years in onitsha,two years in aba,from enugu state ,are satisfy you now

You are an illiterate, what do you know about investment.
How many investment do you have?
Innoson is there, has it affected him?
Did you hear any bad news on innoson company done on it.... And likewise other companies...

So oga swerve and lock up.
Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
What is IPOB, MASSOB, IGBO stop calling them that joor. In Ijegun Egba(Lagos) Ori Ade LCDA Amuwo Odofin LGA we call them APOCHE people grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
checkolatunji:

Apoche be careful how you talk to a Lagosian, else I go trowe you inside.........

Put answer yourself

Lol... You can't do shit....
Gerrrara here...
Empty tin can
Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:

Lol... You can't do shit....
Gerrrara here...
Empty tin can

Kk I dey watch you, sebi dem don give you free mb you think say you fit dey misbehave abi? I dey watch you for 3D.. Apoche Nigga grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
one person out of forty milion people ok
but my friend this is not progress,wont you be happy if you have at least ten milion innoson in igbo land
RightBoo:

You are an illiterate, what do you know about investment.
How many investment do you have?
Innoson is there, has it affected him?
Did you hear any bad news on innoson company done on it.... And likewise other companies...

So oga swerve and lock up.
Re: Good of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
one person out of forty milion people ok
but my friend this is not progress,wont you be happy if you have at least ten milion innoson in igbo land

Oga stop playing mind games....
How many investment wey you get for Igbo land?
How many??
Stop talking rubbish....
Re: Good of Igbo Land by ArodewilliamsT: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
HKCOMPANY:

Mr man Aba will not become anything tangible with hausa/fulani callling the shots and making policies for us in Nigeria. Don't you dumbasses get it? Eastern nigeria had the fastest growing economy before these desert gworo-chewers took absolute powers with their overinflated census figures and the economy was just oil palm based.

Aba is a stone throw to the atlantic with imo river emptying into the atlantic from the obuaku shoreline. Why doesn't it have a port? Aba is a production based economy, why haven't PH been developed to export aba produce and earn Forex. People from cotonou, Cameroun come to aba because of it's proximity to buy. Why not take Aba produce beyond that to Angola, Gabon, Cape town by building a port close to it?

The daura man have relocated the customs clearing office to landlocked kano. So if i want to import or export i go to northern kano in the desert to get my clearance papers and probably dodge some of shekau's bomb for one nigeria.

Politics and policies are everything, we must rid ourselves of the backward hausa/fulani before any true progress can be made in the east. That's what IPOB have been preaching.
Re: Good of Igbo Land by checkolatunji: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr man Aba will not become anything tangible with hausa/fulani callling the shots and making policies for us in Nigeria. Don't you dumbasses get it? Eastern nigeria had the fastest growing economy before these desert gworo-chewers took absolute powers with their overinflated census figures and the economy was just oil palm based.

Aba is a stone throw to the atlantic with imo river emptying into the atlantic from the obuaku shoreline. Why doesn't it have a port? Aba is a production based economy, why haven't PH been developed to export aba produce and earn Forex. People from cotonou, Cameroun come to aba because of it's proximity to buy. Why not take Aba produce beyond that to Angola, Gabon, Cape town by building a port close to it?

The daura man have relocated the customs clearing office to landlocked kano. So if i want to import or export i go to northern kano in the desert to get my clearance papers and probably dodge some of shekau's bomb for one nigeria.

Politics and policies are everything, we must rid ourselves of the backward hausa/fulani before any true progress can be made in the east. That's what IPOB have been preaching.

Idiot!!! No be IPOB. Na APOCHE. Abi how many times I go tell una. EWU flat head

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Minister Of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, On A Horse At Recent Polo Tournament / I Handed Over A Nation That Produced Richest Man - Jonathan Blast Critics / A Nigeria That Has Been Conquered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.