Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary (3696 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / 'how To Answer The Question, "How Much Do We Pay You?"' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi All, Happy New year! I know its a Bit late by hey "Better Late Than Never"

I was reading an Article about Salaries of State workers in Nigeria not being
paid and since i have a passion for teaching, i want to be a blessing to a
Fresh New Graduate that has taken up a Teaching Job in a Lagos State School.

I need to know the School you teach at and what is the Basic Starting Salary.

Once information has been sent and i have confirmed it, i shall pay One Month's
salary into you Bank Account.

I am thinking of doing Two New Graduate Teachers: One Male and One Female

So if you fit the description just reply to this post here on nairaland and i will work getting
the funds to both of you, the male and female teacher that i go with my heart to be a blessing too

And to prove this is no Game, Joke or Scam ( I dont Play games) i shall post the payment
transfer and i will also encourage the receiver to post the payment receipt also

Thanks Guys and God Bless..Just thinking of ways to be creative and to encourage
our Young Graduates..

So reply to the post and after we chat i shall reply with email details and my Phone Number.

Note: Payment to the Two Graduate Chosen Shall be made before the 26th January 2016....

God Bless...Martin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by odimbannamdi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thank you very much for allowing yourself to be used by God to put smiles on someone's face.

God will replenish the source from where those funds will come out from IJN
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm a secondary school teacher and also tutor in a Jamb Class and I live and teach in ikorodu.
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Doris25: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=martinosi post=42108926]Hi All, Happy New year! I know its a Bit late by hey "Better Late Than Never"

So if you fit the description just reply to this post here on nairaland and i will work getting
the funds to both of you, the male and female teacher that i go with my heart to be a blessing too

And to prove this is no Game, Joke or Scam ( I dont Play games) i shall post the payment
transfer and i will also encourage the receiver to post the payment receipt also

Thanks Guys and God Bless..Just thinking of ways to be creative and to encourage
our Young Graduates..

So reply to the post and after we chat i shall reply with email details and my Phone Number.

[b]Note: Payment to the Two Graduate Chosen Shall be made before the
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Biodunkuye(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm a secondary school teacher at e.f.b schools at meiran.
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by tgmservice: 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Am a school teacher @ abule-egba. Thanks
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Maggy22: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Am a school teacher in agerin street, oworonsoki
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by hoebamaa(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2016
My name is segun,I teach at Elvic group of school aboru Iyana-Ipaja Lagos
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Hendrixx: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2016
MY NAME IS ADAEZE FAVOUR AND I AM A NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER AT TENDER LILIES NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL LOCATED AT FOLA AGORO, AKOKA. YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL HERE hikenna11@yahoo.com
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Doris25:

I am a Biology teacher in Standard foundation college, ori-okuta, Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos state. And I am seriously hoping this is real. Happy new year to you.

Hi Doris25, Happy New Year to you too! and yes its real!!!
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello All,

Just checked the Forum Post and i have decided to
go with the 7 Posters above ie everyone that has posted above

I was originally going to do 2 teachers but i will do the 7 teachers below.

1 - thisisayus:

2 - Doris25 :

3 - Biodunkuye:

4 - tgmservice:

5 - Maggy22:

6 - hoebamaa:

7 - Hendrixx:

Please can you post your emails so that i can send everyone
an email to contact all by Phone.

Thanks You...Martin

1 Like

Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
thisisayus:
I'm a secondary school teacher and also tutor in a Jamb Class and I live and teach in ikorodu.

Hi thisisayus, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Doris25:

I am a Biology teacher in Standard foundation college, ori-okuta, Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos state. And I am seriously hoping this is real. Happy new year to you.

Hi Doris25, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
martinosi:
Hello All,

Just checked the Forum Post and i have decided to
go with the 7 Posters above ie everyone that has posted above

I was originally going to do 2 teachers but i will do the 7 teachers below.

1 - thisisayus:

2 - Doris25 :

3 - Biodunkuye:

4 - tgmservice:

5 - Maggy22:

6 - hoebamaa:

7 - Hendrixx:

Please can you post your emails so that i can send everyone
an email to contact all by Phone.

Thanks You...Martin

adetolaogunsola@gmail.com

That's my email.
Thanks alot! smiley
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Biodunkuye:
I'm a secondary school teacher at e.f.b schools at meiran.

Hi Biodunkuye, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin

1 Like

Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
tgmservice:
Am a school teacher @ abule-egba. Thanks

Hi tgmservice, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maggy22:
Am a school teacher in agerin street, oworonsoki

Hi Maggy22, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
hoebamaa:
My name is segun,I teach at Elvic group of school aboru Iyana-Ipaja Lagos

Hi hoebamaa, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hendrixx:
MY NAME IS ADAEZE FAVOUR AND I AM A NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER AT TENDER LILIES NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL LOCATED AT FOLA AGORO, AKOKA. YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL HERE hikenna11@yahoo.com

Hi Hendrixx, i got your email shall send you a message today thanks Martin
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by martinosi: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
thisisayus:

adetolaogunsola@gmail.com

That's my email.
Thanks alot! smiley

Your Welcome!

Shall send you an email later today....hopefully we shall speak before 9pm today ..regards .Martin
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by hoebamaa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
martinosi:

Hi hoebamaa, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
femigbade4real@yahoo.com
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Doris25: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=martinosi post=42126311]
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by tubolancer(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
my name is bosun I teach at a school in Ekoro. My email is bobisco22@yahoo.com. God will bless you.
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Rohjay90: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
martinosi:
our Young Graduates..

Note: Payment to the Two Graduate Chosen Shall be made before the 26th January 2016....
God Bless...Martin....
Hope I am not late Sir!, or if it's for job you can help me. I am a chemistry teacher in Ibadan. My mail is oluwafemi487@yahoo.com
God bless you Sir!
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by gpercuxionz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
i hope am not too late sir, i am afresh mathematics teacher at lucas college ikotun my email gpercuxionz@gmail.com
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by haywhy3000(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Currently teaching at DAYSTAR COLLEGE, AYOBO, ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF LAGOS STATE. . finished service last year 2015 batch B.
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
martinosi:

our Young Graduates..

God Bless...Martin....

I am Ajibola Solomon I teach PHE in GDSS Katsina .. I am lagosian I stayed back to teach them after service ..hope I can be lucky....but all said and done God bless you real good sir.
my mail is combola12@gmail.com
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Lobolintin(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am a Geography and govenerment teacher in In Silver Grove secondary school Ayobo...
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Lobolintin(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
haywhy3000:
Currently teaching at DAYSTAR COLLEGE, AYOBO, ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF LAGOS STATE. . finished service last year 2015 batch B.

Same Ayobo ....,can we hook up brother ...for better opportunity, and to know the school's that need hands of freshers
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by tgmservice: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2016
martinosi:

Hi tgmservice, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
my email is goldentegah@yahoo.com
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Biodunkuye(f): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Did is my email.gloriabibby@gmail.com
Re: Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary by Biodunkuye(f): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2016
martinosi:

Hi Biodunkuye, please post email so i can contact you thanks Martin
this is my mail gloriabibby@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food / Current Jobs At Jobcentrenigeria.com / Anyone Receive Mail from Fot Administrator - Dragnet Test Apapa 1st April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.