Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) (405 Views)

Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) by wilfredadahor: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Description

When Anita Tiwari, 28, from Uttar Pradesh, India gave birth to a two a headed baby boy, (co-join twins) doctors didn’t expect him to survive for long but he defied them to live for thirty hours. Soon after his birth at the Star hospital, crowds trooped to the hospital to catch a glimpse of what they believed to be a ‘miracle baby’.

continue reading and click to view pictures http://trade./ads/two-headed-baby-born-in-india-defies-the-odds-to-live-30hours-pics/

Re: Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) by mackenzie007(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Indians are mysterious!!
Today: gv birth to baby with no tommy.
Tomorrow: babby with 24 fingers
Baby: with one leg
Baby with one nose.
Now this again!?
This.is just irritating. To.me its an abomination. Sorry to.say sad
Re: Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) by Khd95(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Do i need to say end timesad
Re: Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) by Kitter: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2016
abeg, make dem carry them go meet ben carson for some special prayers
Re: Two-headed Baby Born In India Defies The Odds To Live 30hours (pics) by mackenzie007(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Kitter:
abeg, make dem carry them go meet ben carson for some special prayers
Ben Carson for prayers? This guy is killing me!!! grin shocked cheesy.
I just hope u dnt mean it. May be punchline or smtin. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Lassa Fever / Be kind / The Largest Behavioral Conditioning Experiment In History Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.