Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? (2180 Views)

Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by chocolateme(f): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Some mothers do exclusives for their baby and stop immediately the baby is one year old plus. I have a neighbor when in school who kept breastfeeding her son even after he clocked two years old.
Is it ideal and healthy to continue breastfeeding a child even at age three?
Mothers how long do you breastfeed your child.
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by salisuammy(f): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2016
My first child was at 1 Year 2 months because I had to go for NYSC
the same for my second child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Arijude(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
2 years is okay.
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by lovinam: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
1year!
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Tolexander: 1:16am On Jun 26, 2016
lovinam:
1year!
1year?

You were being unfair to the baby o.

It took me a long time to stop sucking my mama's breasts, my mama didn't stop me, I stopped myself cos they weren't producing any milk again.

I was so old to the age of going back to breastfeed myself after playing with tyre and hopscotch with my age mates. My mama would not talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Utchry: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2016
1 year
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by bolseas(f): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2016
1 year 2 months.

I had to stop for his own good. I sorry we noticed that after suckling, he starts stooling very watery too. I guess the cause was because of my change of diet. I started taking only fruits so on the 3rd day of my dieting. my baby starts stooling after breastfeeding.

I may be wrong though.
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by mrssho: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
6 months but I never did exclusive

1 Like

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Cherlene(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2016
chocolateme:
Some mothers do exclusives for their baby and stop immediately the baby is one year old plus. I have a neighbor when in school who kept breastfeeding her son even after he clocked two years old.
Is it ideal and healthy to continue breastfeeding a child even at age three?
Mothers how long do you breastfeed your child.

Happy Sunday

I breastfed my first daughter for one year.

Had to DISCONTINUE, because I was pregnant with my second daughter.
Which I breastfed for one year and ten MONTHS.

Currently I am still BREASTFEEDING my third daughter of seven months old.

Cherlene
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by lovinam: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahhah. U don kolo finish o! I pity your children. This is how you will be dragging their food witth them.mind yourself o!
Tolexander:
1year?

It took me a long time to stop sucking my mama's breasts, my mama didn't stop me, I stopped myself cos they weren't producing any milk again.

I was so old to the age of going back to breastfeed myself after playing with tyre and hopscotch with my age mates. My mama would not talk.

1 Like

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
1year?

Shame on you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Tolexander: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovinam:
Hahahahhah. U don kolo finish o! I pity your children. This is how you will be dragging their food witth them.mind yourself o!
no, my babies own the day duty while I take over the night duty.

I won't disturb their day activities. any pikin wey I born well, make e con disturb me for night, I no go spare the rod on am.

where were they when I was huzzling to pay their mothers bride price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Tolexander: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Shame on you. cheesy

ya shame on me grin

That has helped making me strong and healthy!

I'm so healthy and resistant to many diseases. you can never hear me contacting diseases such as gonorrhea, symphillis, AIDS, Ebola et al.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
no, my babies owns the day duty while I take over the night duty.

I won't disturb their day activities. any pikin wey I born well, make e con disturb me for night, I no go spare the rod on am.

Abeg shey u be comedian ni? I laff so tey my chest dey pain me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
ya shame on me grin

That has helped making me strong and healthy!

I'm so healthy and resistant to many diseases. you can never hear me contacting diseases such as gonorrhea, symphillis, AIDS, Ebola et al.

A subtle way of admitting you 'play' safe? Way to go!

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by lovinam: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahahah. Please stay away once the babies come. Kpatta kpata madam go put ya own for tea cup. Rofl
Tolexander:

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by chocolateme(f): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:

hahahaha!! I laugh sotay tears dey commit for my eyes, I don't even know what to say about this comment.. especially about "where were they when.I was paying their mother's bride price" u are something else Oga.. grin

Lalasticlacla come and see ooo..
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Even after three kids, you still look so hot and sexy shocked kiss

I want to be like you ma'am wink

Cherlene:

Happy Sunday

I breastfed my first daughter for one year.

Had to DISCONTINUE, because I was pregnant with my second daughter.
Which I breastfed for one year and a half.

Currently I am still BREASTFEEDING my third daughter of seven months old.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Tolexander: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

A subtle way of admitting you 'play' safe? Way to go!

no, not playing safe!

it is called congenital immunity from the Naturally Acquired Passive Immunity sir!
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Tolexander: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovinam:
Hahahahahah. Please stay away once the babies come. Kpatta kpata madam go put ya own for tea cup. Rofl
you mean I should be sucking tea cup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Cherlene(f): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:
Even after three kids, you still look so hot and sexy shocked kiss

I want to be like you ma'am wink

Happy Sunday dear

Congratulations with being 1st runner-up. cheesy

Awww, I am feeling flattered.

Thank you dear, who said BEING a mum you cannot be, HOT & SEXY too..

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tolexander:
no, not playing safe!

it is called congenital immunity from the Naturally Acquired Passive Immunity sir!

You're preaching to the choir, sir. I'm health-inclined.

I opined that 'cause there's no known case of naturally cquired immunity against HIV/AIDS or gonorrhoea.

Everyone who's in contact with infected body fluids or tools runs a risk of being infected.
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Tolexander: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You're preaching to the choir, sir. I'm health-inclined.

I opined that 'cause there's no known case of naturally cquired immunity against HIV/AIDS or gonorrhoea.

Everyone who's in contact with infected body fluids or tools runs a risk of being infected.
my case is different sir!
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Thanks a lot. I appreciate kiss

Enjoy your week ma'am

Cherlene:

Happy Sunday dear

Congratulations with being 1st runner-up. cheesy

Awww, I am feeling flattered.

Thank you dear, who said BEING a mum you cannot be, HOT & SEXY too..

Cherlene
Re: Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? by Cherlene(f): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
mimzy:
Thanks a lot. I appreciate kiss

Enjoy your week ma'am

kiss

Have a SUPER day and week too dear.

Cherlene

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Baby Who Was Born Twice(photo) / Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job / She Lied To My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.