Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (5) (275 Views)

Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Spirit, Soul And Body (5) by SonofIssachar: 1:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Therefore I urge you to take nourishment, for this is for your survival. – Acts 27:34

Food is the primary source of nourishment for the body. The body must be well fed to flourish and perform at its optimal best. For its frame to maintain a strong outlook, it must be nurtured through constant physical activities or exercise. The extent to which the body is nourished in balanced diet and nurtured in physical activities is the extent it will last and serve its owner (1 Corinthians 6:13, 1 Timothy 4:cool.

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / It's Happening. / If Christ Were Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.