Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? (2095 Views)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Do You Prefer Living Abroad??? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2016
BattaBox London is back!!!! If you live in London, you just might find us in your neighborhood.

Today on BattaBox, our new presenter Mary Macaulay hits the streets of London to ask Nigerians - Where do you prefer to live? Nigeria or Uk?

"There is no place like home," replies one man

WATCH VIDEO NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NOyW-jYNQ
Re: Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? by psucc(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Just like asking Which do you prefer? Ikoyi or Makoko?
Re: Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? by TruthHurts1(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2016
If not for the useless politicians who have run our country down, it would have by far been a better place to live than anywhere in Europe. At least in Nigeria you don't have to spend a fortune on heating like they do in the UK.
Having said that, on present reality, it would not be wise to make this sort of choice on sentiment. The UK is a better governed country than Nigeria, so my choice would be to live there and make enough money to retire back home in Nigeria eventually one day.
Hopefully the kidnappers will not come after me just because I'm a UK returnee and they think I have money.

Re: Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? by Bandeco(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op.. Which do u prefer. Loving in zoo or leaving in banana island grin
Re: Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK? by Witty101: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Akindele Tiwo - Poland Travel Agent / Us Visit Visa For My 73 Years Old Mother. I Need Ur Advice Please. Tanx / Easy Dubai Holiday Trip With 200k

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7