Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To (37906 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by clitah: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wish that Nkechi running her mouth go jam that prophet too.
Mtchewww
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by shamecurls(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
How did Africans in the first place believe that a man in Isreal died for the sins of the whole world lolx

How did Africans in the first place believe that a man in Saudi Arabia was the true messiah lolx

Religion is simply scam

There is a God and is not affiliated to a religion.

He has no book or prophet.

The architecture of the universe itself is enough proof and sign of his wonders.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Brushless: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Psalm18:
[/i]A resident of the area, Nkechi, however said: “I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.”[i]
shocked

How and where do we go with this sort of people.

Before you condemn Nkechi..
Did you also defend TB Joshua claims a mysterious airline brought down his church.

Do you steal money to sow seeds because the man of God prayed for you.

Do you believe COZA pastor was practicing ' grace ' and not sin with the lady in London.

If you believe and defend all these. Have a word with yourself before blaming Nkechi.
It is unfortunate we still have a lot of senseless people around, but once bitten twice shy. This so called prophets, prophetesses, pastors; a lot of them are dupes who plays on the intelligence of even more knowledgeable people than they. Lot of them don't have any means of livelihood than to be hoodwinking others and deprive them of their hard earned-money. Some has no good family structures yet scatter the homes of those who comes to them with family problems. If you have money, if care is not taken they will cause a problem for you to bring you down financially while they divert your attention to those who are your real friends as your obstacles and your money will be syphoned by them. In short a lot of them are into jazz and will always look for who to use practicalise their weired effects. They are all herbalists, run if you see them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Psalm18: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Brushless:
It is unfortunate we still have a lot of senseless people around, but once bitten twice shy. This so called prophets, prophetesses, pastors; a lot of them are dupes who plays on the intelligence of even more knowledgeable people than they. Lot of them don't have any means of livelihood than to be hoodwinking others and deprive them of their hard earned-money. Some has no good family structures yet scatter the homes of those who comes to them with family problems. If you have money, if care is not taken they will cause a problem for you to bring you down financially while they divert your attention to those who are your real friends as your obstacles and your money will be syphoned by them. In short a lot of them are into jazz and will always look for who to use practicalise their weired effects. They are all herbalists, run if you see them.

You are right.
It's sad and frightening the damage some people have done in the name of God.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Afroconnect: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
The way religion turns people brains in Nigeria and Africa is appalling,they are sicker than those igbo smokers. Am not saying being a christian or muslim is bad,but do listen to the bible not a deranged man calling himself pastor.

Don't you dummies know that the serpent disguised to tempt eve,yet you all believe a mere man to your own death. Dummies.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by calcal: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
unfortunately, the voodoo failed.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by smudge2079(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Disclaimer: This is not my line but i gotta say dis.......END TIME PASTOR!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by lawlahbammy(f): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Schizophrenic alert!
That prophet is suffering from delusion and hallucination.
He need to be taken to Yabaleft asap...
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by ezebunafo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:
A bird makes a sound and you say it's God.
lmao
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by vault(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
that nkechi girl must be the most foolish person on earth. grin
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by teekay213(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
hear wetin she dey talk like mumu,u lucky no b petrol dem use.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Owlcity2: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kudos to that man...

He's behaving like his God.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by naheem8307(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
They are fake clerics directed by jinn... I wonder y church memeber have eyes but can't see.. imagine someone still defend the barbaric act done.. church members are always brain wash.. I pity u goers...
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Five members of the same family were charged with the murder of a prophet who had been called to their their home in the village of Mazonde, Zimbabwe to help them cleanse their house of evil spirits.

According to local newspaper, Zed 24 News, the accused family identified as Leanmore Mutero, Tonderai Muswere, Michael Muchengeti, Manasa Mutero and Nicholas Mutero, appeared at the High Court in Harare facing a murder charge for participating in the death of self-professed Prophet Shamiso Kanyama, who accidentally died during a healing ceremony.

Pastor Kanyama had reportedly asked his followers to bury him alive so that he could summon more cleansing powers to heal the family that had been plagued by mysterious deaths.

Zed 24 News reports that High Court Justice Owen Tagu heard how on that day, the late pastor had been invited to attend the home in the Muzarabani district, which is situated along the Mozambique-Zimbabwe border, by their priest, Zvidzai Muchengeti.

The five men had requested the priest to help them clean their home of evil spirits, because it was causing mysterious deaths in their family.

Responding to their request to perform a healing ceremony, Kanyama had ordered his followers to dig a grave and bury him alive because that was the way he summoned more healing powers to ward off evil spirits. However, the plan backfired on the prophet when instead of being resurrected as he supposed, the men dug up the grave again to find him dead.

Kanyama helped to dig his own grave before praying and jumping inside, Father Zvidzai, who has turned State witness, told the High Court. He continued that after laying face down in the grave, he ordered his followers to start covering him with soil.

“He pegged a grave-shaped pit in front of my hut and asked for help to dig the pit,” Zvidzai continued. “Deceased requested to be buried alive so that he would gain power to drive away the evil forces.”

Fearing for the life of the prophet as the men were in the process of filling the grave, he requested the men to stop what they were doing, Joseph Taderera told Justice Tagu.

However, they ignored his pleas when Kanyama urged them to continue the process of burying him alive, stating that he would rise from the grave unharmed.

“I warned the men about the danger of their actions, but my advice fell on deaf ears because Kanyama shouted, telling me that I am disturbing his angels, and urged them to continue filling the grave, saying that he would later come out alive,” Taderera said.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by secretaryabdul(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Christianity being faked since 0001AD.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Chuksyno(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
end times prophet weds endtimes worshippers.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by therapistmrs: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
This fake prophet must be suffering from mental disorder and gullible Nigerians believe such people.Know your God because you relationship with God is a personal.
Thank God this woman did not die.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by vikeyz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
The victim mumu sha o
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol I'm still laughing
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Banter1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
macho44:
Choi! Our People Perish cuz they lack knowledge, Abeg wisdom is the principal thing, in all u do, apply WISDOM. Common Sense no common.
www.adielem.com
I tire o
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Banter1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wolfbrother:

are you insulting me?
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Banter1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:

You hear voice. The voice didn't say you should use yourself instead it instructed you to use another woman.
I hear you grin grin

Hope you won't trust that voice again grin grin
don't mind them.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by gemale(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dis is d fate of gullible, irrational pple who run 4rm pillar 2 post looking 4 miracles, breakthrough & signs and wonder instead of looking 4 Jesus Christ. Dts y I jejely dey 4 my beloved, original Catholic church where no madman under d guise of pastor, prophet or man of God wld light me on fire just because he wants 2 prove God's presence in his ministry. Wt I find more shocking is d daft woman who allow som1burn her & d most perplexing is dt ret*rded nkechi dt is stewpidly defending dt prophet-cum-criminal. Thank God 4 making me a Catholic.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by ifeomaekol(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
He said he heard clearly oooo, dis is d early signs of madness.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by jsharp(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmm...i wonder wetin for happen if only three of my church youths..me,Eric n obinna dey for dat church..ah,as d human dey burn,naim i go shout sef say 'i hear a voice saying BURN THE PROPHET TOO'..me n my boyz go jez run d burning straight.. dat woman get issue sha..if na me,i go run wit both legs n hands if i hear wetin d prophets talk..endtym prophet
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by urahara(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/01/prophet-sets-member-ablaze-says-god.html

Any way God said Abraham should kill his son and he almost did it anyway. If jeptah could sacrifice his daughter as a burnt offering. Why can't the pastor.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:
Why are some people so gullible? stupíd
FIXED angry
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Shafiiimran99: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Her life don change by fire by force...

my Allah heal her
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by niyi123: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
[i][b][b] A resident of the area, Nkechi, however said: “I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.

Another mumu
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by veraiyke(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good for her stupidity
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by goodmorning40: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
that is good for her. foolish followers, that is how they will go and open their legs wide for a useless man and come out to say pastor rape them
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Edron1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
sometimes I wonder, if its God or prophets that ppl worship today... the search for miracles has made ppl to become too desperate. common sense should tell the woman she was going to get burnt when set on fire.. Bt alas,the believe in the prophet was too deep..now they come out here to border us with their stories...una Neva see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.