Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To (37899 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / "God Asked Me To Do It’" Prophet Sets Member Ablaze In Church (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please set more of those gullible idiots on fire, so they can be extinct fast.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think the prophet should be set free after all an adult woman stood still while kerosine was poured on her and fire was added to the mix.

When no be thief you be.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by stevedre: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/01/prophet-sets-member-ablaze-says-god.html

Healthy lie.... These mods should try to filter lies by deleting baseless stories from unreliable sources. Still won't deny some church leaders are messing up too.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by FILEBE(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
bqlekan:
there are two realms of spiritualism, The God controlled realm and the devil controlled realm. I won't be quick to judge this.

after reading the encounter of Moses and the wise man in suratul Khaf

i will be gratefull if you explain that verse for me. I don't quite undestand it.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Banter1:
Why are some people so gullible?
it is a pity...

dats y some people could pay#1000 for cross over to d new year.

some people are truly stu..pid and foolish

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by IAmTobore(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Of a truth God is love and patient! I can't imagine how man will accuse one with such a heinous crime of human arson. Thank God he is God, if na me that so called prophet no go talk finish I use thunder strike am on a gradual basis till he dies in wreathing pains for such wicked blasphemy!
Me too
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by Godmercy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wonder many at time when you as a person will always looking for miracle Church and put or self in satanic bourdage I have never read where Jesus set one person in fire throughout his ministry even His enemies on the cross then how come this prophet is he holly more than Christ he should be handover to police man for his act
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by HeavenShield: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I still don't understand why some so-called human being still worship men instead of Baba God. I don't understand why people attend all these white garment assemblies till now walking with bare foot on the street. I pray that the dark scales be lifted from their eyes in Jesus name.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by mkoabiola: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Prohet of dooooom
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by bqlekan(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
FILEBE:

i will be gratefull if you explain that verse for me. I don't quite undestand it.

it started from verse 65, When Moses met a man whom Allah said he has given wisdom. Moses asked to follow the man so he can learn from him.

The man told Moses he Moses won't be patient, Moses pleaded with the man and said by he would be patient. The man told Moses not to ask him anything about his actions.

So, they both set on a journey, on their way, they found a boat and the man tore it open (dug a hole in it). Moses said, have you scuttled the boat so as to drown the people in it? the man answered him

still typing bro..
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by bqlekan(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
FILEBE:

FILEBE:

it started from verse 65, When Moses met a man whom Allah said he has given wisdom. Moses asked to follow the man so he can learn from him.

The man told Moses he Moses won't be patient, Moses pleaded with the man and said by he would be patient. The man told Moses not to ask him anything about his actions.

So, they both set on a journey, on their way, they found a boat and the man tore it open (dug a hole in it). Moses said, have you scuttled the boat so as to drown the people in it? the man answered him, have I not said you won't be patient? Moses apologised and they continued their journey.

FILEBE:

So, they both set on a journey, on their way, they found a boat and the man tore it open (dug a hole in it). Moses said, have you scuttled the boat so as to drown the people in it? the man answered him, have I not said you won't be patient? Moses apologised and they continued their journey.

So they met a young boy on their way and the man slew(killed) him, Moses reacted angrily to the Man's action, Moses asked him why he skews an innocent soul. The man reminded Moses he promised to be patient. Moses pleaded with him and promised never to ask any question about the Man's actions, and if he did, the man should send him away.

so they continued their journey and came to a town. they were hungry and asked the people for food, the people refused to give them food and mocked them. They saw a wall about to collapse there, the man repafired the wall and made it stanod upright. Moses then asked him, why must you repair the walls of those who refuseed to give us food? better still, why don't you ask for recompense? since you repaired the wall.

the man told Moses, this is the end between me and you, now I will tell you the interpretation of those things in which you were unable to be patient.

The boat I scuttled belongs to a very poor people working at sea, after them is a cruel king who seizes boats in good condition, the hole I made in the boat will render the boat defective for the king. thereby, he won't seize the poor people's boat.

About the boy I killed, his parents are true believers, we fear that his actions may lead them to transgression and disbelieve. so we intended that Allah will substitute for them another child that is pure in actions and merciful.

As for the wall I repaired, underneath it are treasures which belongs to two orphan boys in the town. their father had been righteous and left it for his children. Allah intended that they reach maturity before they can claim the treasure.

Now you see why I said I won't be quick to judge. Surely, Allah knows best.

don't mind the typos abeg.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by FILEBE(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
bqlekan:

it started from verse 65, When Moses met a man whom Allah said he has given wisdom. Moses asked to follow the man so he can learn fro...
Thanks .
I have read the story few times but i am still trying to know what lesson or what the verse teaches. I knew it started from Moses bragging about his knowledge of everything on earth. Pls shed some light on it and how this related to you saying why you can't be too quick to judge.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by bqlekan(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
FILEBE:

Thanks .
I have read the story few times but i am still trying to know what lesson or what the verse teaches. I knew it started from Moses bragging about his knowledge of everything on earth. Pls shed some light on it and how this related to you saying why you can't be too quick to judge.
oh okay.

Moses was quick to judge the Man's action. He forgot there is always a reason behind every action. The case could be a trial of knowledge to us. the one who performs the action may know what we don't know, might have seen what we don't see.

hope you get it now?
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by FILEBE(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
bqlekan:
oh okay.

Moses was quick to judge the Man's action. He forgot there is always a reason behind every action. The case could be a trial of knowledge to us. the one who performs the action may know what we don't know, might have seen what we don't see.

hope you get it now?
yes. I get it now. I have always believed in that philosophy of "reason(s) for every action". Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To by bqlekan(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
FILEBE:

yes. I get it now. I have always believed in that philosophy of "reason(s) for every action". Thanks for the clarification.

you are welcome sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.