Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

IELTS Payment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IELTS Payment (2654 Views)

British Council Nigeria Fresh Graduates Job Recruitment Vacancy For IELTS / How Can I Pay For British Council IELTS Exam Fee In Benin City? / Assistant IELTS Administrator Lagos At British Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELTS Payment by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Hello people, Please I wanna know how to pay for IELTS via Bank draft... their only payment is dead!
Re: IELTS Payment by ajiolaoluwa(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
helenmi:
Hello people, Please I wanna know how to pay for IELTS via Bank draft... their only payment is dead!

I can help you to make payment through online payment if you want. or better still go to there office to pay directly it will save u the stress of bank draft
Re: IELTS Payment by rudyislife: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
helenmi:
go to any bank,preferably where you have an account,tell them you want to raise a draft in favour of BRITISH COUNCIL, send the draft alongside your registration detail page photocopy,to the British council office at lagos or abuja.thats all.
Re: IELTS Payment by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
rudyislife:
go to any bank,preferably where you have an account,tell them you want to raise a draft in favour of BRITISH COUNCIL, send the draft alongside your registration detail page photocopy,to the British council office at lagos or abuja.thats all.

That's what the customer care agent told me. thanks guys. but which details page? Is it the one they sent into my e-mail? or the page on their I logged in?
Re: IELTS Payment by rudyislife: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
helenmi:

That's what the customer care agent told me. thanks guys. but which details page? Is it the one they sent into my e-mail? or the page on their I logged in?
the page you logged in,shows ur names and other details
Re: IELTS Payment by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
rudyislife:
the page you logged in,shows ur names and other details

thanks. am grateful.

have u written the test before? if yes, how was it?
Re: IELTS Payment by Iykolysis: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's e as y, only be attentive and fast in putting down your answers. The entire test comprise:
Speaking
Listening to CD played
Reading, and
Writing

Hope this helps.

helenmi:

thanks. am grateful.

Re: IELTS Payment by rudyislife: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
helenmi:

thanks. am grateful.
send me a pm
Re: IELTS Payment by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
rudyislife:
send me a pm

Check ur email bro.
or we can chat on BBM: 567A7238
Re: IELTS Payment by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Iykolysis:
It's e as y, only be attentive and fast in putting down your answers. The entire test comprise:
Speaking
Listening to CD played
Reading, and
Writing

Hope this helps.

thank you brother. I heard the total grade is over 9. I need atleast a 7.5
Re: IELTS Payment by wittyshey: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please can someone drop the draft on my behalf
rudyislife:
Re: IELTS Payment by rudyislife: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
wittyshey:
Please can someone drop the draft on my behalf
yes someone can.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? / Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / Latest Online Job Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.