Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Laura Ikeji Flat Tummy Tea That Got Fans Activated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Flat Tummy Tea That Got Fans Activated (6568 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flat Tummy Tea That Got Fans Activated by Driftingking(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Sister to celebrity blogger, Linda ikeji.
Posted a picture of a tea which she says , lemme quote her

"Lauraikej what I drink every morning.
All my girls out there know that bloat’s a pain, and nobody's got time for that. I'm two weeks into the @flattummytea four week cleanse and….it’s working!! My bloating is almost gone, my energy is up and I am feelin' fine! Where has this been all my life?

And trust her female fans, the got activated and wanted one for themselves.....
A tea that gives flat tummy?
I doubt
Nairalanders what's your say?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAt1tBfsfR6/

Cc: lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: Laura Ikeji Flat Tummy Tea That Got Fans Activated by Driftingking(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
http://otownloaded.com
For more

Cc: ijebabe , fynestboi , missyb3 ,
Re: Laura Ikeji Flat Tummy Tea That Got Fans Activated by emamos: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Ko ni meaning

(1) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy And Adorable Photo / Wow!! You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman On Bikini Is 45years Old (photos) / Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.