Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? (1458 Views)

Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. / Buhari Is Intelligent He Do Not Need Betrayals Like Amaechi Around Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by id911(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike and Ameachi had been very close pals for many years until they fell apart due to their political differences.

Wike was Amaechi's Campaign DG and Chief of Staff at different points to show you how close they were. When almost everyone deserted Ameachi during Ameachi and Omeya's election issue, when Ameachi left Nigeria and ran to Ghana, Wike worked tirelessly until he reclaimed his mandate and became Rivers governor.

In politics, there are always differences in opinions. In saner climes, neither Wike nor Ameachi is good enough to hold political positions.

My question therefore is: why is Wike so much hated by the media especially in southwest, even though majority of Rivers indigenes support him and, Ameachi so much love by the same media?
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by Adaowerri111: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
It's because wike hate amaechi so much but likes the media
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by gigabyte13: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2016
SW hate wike? Hw? For what? Of what use is Wike to the pple of SW? Amaechi is only celebrated because, he has broken away from tribal politics, and over-saw the demise of PDP the largest opposition party in Africa, unlike Wike who is still a stooge and a learnee, even Ohanaeze gave him lgbo man of the year, are you aware of that?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by id911(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
gigabyte13:
SW hate wike? Hw? For what? Of what use is Wike to the pple of SW? Amaechi is only celebrated because, he has broken away from tribal politics, and over-saw the demise of PDP the largest opposition party in Africa, unlike Wike who is still a stooge and a learnee, even Ohanaeze gave him lgbo man of the year, are you aware of that?

Ohanaeze? Award? U must be a kid because u no sabi how naija works with this kind of award
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by gigabyte13: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
id911:

Ohanaeze? Award? U must be a kid because u no sabi how naija works with this kind of award

Adult, so how is naija working? Even u cant deny such award. Nitwit always have a way of show-casing there dumbness.
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
@OP - It is written - Amaechi have I loved, but Wike have I hated.

Can't you see the difference even in the pictures below?

Wike: Sleeping on duty as usual with his head like the head of an Azerbaijan baby hippopotamus? grin

Amaechi: Happy Go Lucky regal king - always killing the enemies with his shoki dance. Pls take a second look at his hand. grin

I swear, Dakuku don win already even because of this Amaechi's dance. You better join the winning team now before it's too late. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by id911(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Akathriel:
@OP - It is written - Amaechi have I loved, but Wike have I hated.

Can't you see the difference even in the pictures below?

Wike: Sleeping on duty as usual with his head like the head of an Azerbaijan baby hippopotamus? grin

Amaechi: Happy Go Lucky regal king - always killing the enemies with his shoki dance. Pls take a second look at his hand. grin

I swear, Dakuku don win already even because of this Amaechi's dance. You better join the winning team now before it's too late. grin

Hahahahaha... u want kill me with laff here o, which kind person u b, okooo

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by tpiaobsession: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
gigabyte13:

Nitwit always have a way of show-casing there dumbness.

well, true.
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by demarc001: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Because Amaechi belongs to the camp that owns the Media
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by id911(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
demarc001:
Because Amaechi belongs to the camp that owns the Media

I now understand but is that not detrimental to our progress? Is the media not supposed to be neutral?
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by id911(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
gigabyte13:

Adult, so how is naija working? Even u cant deny such award. Nitwit always have a way of show-casing there dumbness.

Thank you Sir! Anything again?
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by sammyj: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Because Ameachi is the defeater of the clueless one SHepopotemus and the sinking ship PDP!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by id911(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
sammyj:
Because Ameachi is the defeater of the clueless one SHepopotemus and the sinking ship PDP!!!! grin grin grin grin

Your comment means you are also one of Nigeria's problem. Both PDP and APC are bad, terribly bad because majority of those running those two parties are some of the people that put us where we currently are.

Majority of Nigerians, even the so-called graduates, people like you are not enlightened to take their destinies in their hands.

I will always vote and support anyone who will ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerians but will never do that because that person is in either APC or PDP. I vote and support personality not party
Re: Why Does The Media Hate Wike So Much But Like Amaechi? by Lanretoye(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
08046985611 call media and ask her.

(1) (Reply)

‘nigeria Is Running Out Of Cash’, CNN Sets Off Alarm Bells In New Report / So Sad! Female Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram Men / Senate Divided Over Bill Seeking To Establish National Peace Corps Read More At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.