Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75556 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
Thank you  odunu,  I really appreciate your effort towards helping me. I was thinking of posting what I have to offer here,  I don't really know much about the link, but I think I know the user name,  The user name my friend used is  Felix_holman and he posted about IJMB. , I will appreciate if you can do something about it now. I will be glad,  Mr odunu I don't know  what u think about my own post thought its all about A level program,  I was thinking I should paste the post here so dat. You screen it here yourself before I post it on nairaland,  Am proud of you peolple,  Nairaland is helping millions if not billions of people in terms of informations and enlightenment,  I admire oluwaseun osewa and you too odunu,  Uyou have raelly create an impact,  Its great that you are doing great,   Pls break it down for me.Thank. You odunu,  I will be waiting for your reply urgently,  I really appreciate,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
Thank you odunu, I got your message. I don't think I remember or know anythin about the link my friend used, But I remember the username he used. Its felix_holman and the posting is about IJMB. Please I will really appreciate if you can bring it to life back, Thank you. Then also about the poat I want to put up here. You know I work for a small eduactional consult that is just growing up , and I must tell you we have been doing great in terms of helping people achieve their educational dream in our own little way just like the way u and oulwa seun osewa has been helping millions if not billions with the great job up here. My post is all about a level program, and I think its like an advert or I think u are in the best position to know if its an advert, and if its an advert, let me know what I need to do to put it in a strategic place on nairaland where most people can view it. Or I was thinking maybe I should paste what I want to post here for u so dat u can probably edit it for me, Before I post it. I really admire u guys odunu, u have really create a graet impact, Thanks a lot and I appreciate your understanding. Waitnig for your urgent reply, Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2011
Thank you odunu, I got your message. I don't think I remember or know anythin about the link my friend used, But I remember the username he used. Its felix_holman and the posting is about IJMB. Please I will really appreciate if you can bring it to life back, Thank you. Then also about the poat I want to put up here. You know I work for a small eduactional consult that is just growing up , and I must tell you we have been doing great in terms of helping people achieve their educational dream in our own little way just like the way u and oulwa seun osewa has been helping millions if not billions with the great job up here. My post is all about a level program, and I think its like an advert or I think u are in the best position to know if its an advert, and if its an advert, let me know what I need to do to put it in a strategic place on nairaland where most people can view it. Or I was thinking maybe I should paste what I want to post here for u so dat u can probably edit it for me, Before I post it. I really admire u guys odunu, u have really create a graet impact, Thanks a lot and I appreciate your understanding. Waitnig for your urgent reply, Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
Good day Mr odunu, i posted the link and i was waiting for your reply yesterday, please kindly bring that other link back to life and advise me on how i will go about my own posting, Thank you, waiting for an urgent reply,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by rezzy: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
Good day, i was trying to reply to a topic 'Delta state university (Abraka) post ume form' and it formed another topic (the same topic) , pls kindly help me delete the thread. Thanks ma
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ahmedfelix: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mr odunu, good day to you, i hope you are having a wonderful day , I have been waiting for your reply, Please a friend of mine told me he could post without any hitches but he did it today and he was auto banned, please can you lift the ban , This is the link,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-730594.0.html#msg8881849, Please kindly work on it, Keep the good work, Waiting for your urgent reply, I appreciate,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 12:32am On Aug 09, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=729530.0;wap2

@odunnu please check the above thread for fraudulent activities plus they are misleading people, I suggest it deleted, thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 09, 2011
Weldone mod, I want to suggest that u create a thread that would unite all post utme students to share their post utme experiences as this period is d post utme period. I don't know wat u see to this. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:35am On Aug 09, 2011
Nice idea, please go ahead and create one.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^I did create it but it has received d least patronage. Can u please help me fix the thread temporarily as topic number 1? I know, by so doing, it will receive d necessary attention. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
Remind me please, aside UNIZIK is there any other sch that has conducted its PUME?thats should be the reason for the lil or no interest in the thread. Anyhoo, lemme have the link to the thread you created.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 10, 2011
Unilorin is also on the process. Anyway d link's www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=730858
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by aseboy: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
pls can anyone help me with a gce result all evidence of result and exam slip being carried awy by water wat can i do to get my result bakk
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
hello Odunnu

please check this thread its stale plus its misleading.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-337937.0.html

please take necessary action, thanks and god bless.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Kebson(f): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
My waec result where held will dey release it soon
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2011
GoodMorning Odunnu

Pleas check this link out,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-337937.99999.html#bot
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
Phemour check my subject and write back to me now.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Obinegbu: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
I did nt see my jamb result on jamb web till now. It says i cannot see due lateness 2 d exam hall witout valid reason.i went Abuja dey told me there is nothing dey can do meanwhile it has been posted 2 d university i applied for but d result is nt on jamb web site.pls help me out am sure of admission because i made 265 in jamb n 52 in putme.my reg noba is 16053271AI.my phone noba is 08039546578.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by awizzy1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hello Odunnu

this thread is a duplicate,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=752343.0;wap2
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hi mod, pls help me permanent this thread, at least for mean time, thanks. www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=759146
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ajiigaa: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
Pls, any info on U.I changing of course form for 1st choice utme appliicant that didn't meet the cutoff point of their chosen courses
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by chimex32: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
pls somebody help i wasnt pick in ui 1st batch and dont know what do and did not pick ui as second chioce help pls cry
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
Miss Odunnu, did you see my message above? www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=759146
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by zikirullah(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ phemour, guy wats up i need a moderator on my skybook (www.skybook.tk)

Thanks.

Frm Sikiru (Eskay).
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
How much would you be paying
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2011
^^U didn't reply my last two messages but now u'r jumpin at an offer? ??
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2011
I'm a true Nigerian who sees every opportunity as profitable and money spinning. I had to reply. Lol.
By the way, what was your complaint, could you say it again here and now. I'm so sorry I may have overlooked it
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
This thread: www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=759146 help me permanent it at least for the mean time. Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
How come you have two IDs?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Yeah, I was expectin d question. The other Id is for one of my roomates.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
My boss will look into this
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
Okay. So wat of my request?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.