Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75531 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dative: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
please, just want to ask when G.C.E. form will be out.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by kingschuks: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
helow mod,

why is it tha i dont see my post after some minute of posting it. thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by sinbarbossa: 11:18am On May 05, 2011
They have had great experiences with the boarding and grooming staff. They did feel that the owner, Ken Judson was a bit arrogant and stand-offish and that the staff has some open to doubt care practices, on the weekends.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 09, 2011
Please I want to modify my messages in this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355454.0.html but it's telling me that I can't reply or modify message because it is blocked. I beg do something.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by DOWHILE: 7:31am On May 12, 2011
GUYS. please can you all help me confirm if one person can apply for two direct entry forms.,,,has anyone done it before?

pls help
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by wokemzine: 6:12am On May 19, 2011
I am new in the house, pls i need ur help, i am planing on going to india for process control & instrumentation courses, but don't really know the best training institute for that. I have googled it, but keep seeing so many. im actually confused. Any helping nigerian with knowlegde of indian training institutes should pls assist me. & is it a wise idea, going to india for such courses?.
Thank you all,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dave07(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2011
Moderators, isnt it so disheartening that you've allowed exam malpratices to flourish on NL? How do you explain the existence of that shameful thread on leaked WAEC papers enjoying viewing thus far https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-663775.0.html. . this thread out to be locked if not entirely deleted by now
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mazamaza: 11:23am On May 26, 2011
Hi there,

Does anyone here know the process of validating the photocopy of a waec certificate? I lost mine and need the original for an application but I know that waec does not reissue copies.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hunkyjohn(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS ODUNNU ON YOUR MODSHIP.
You deserve it.

Sorry this is not a complaint. Pls don't ban me wink
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Scooby1(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2011
Congrats Odunnu you deserve it. grin kiss
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by DOWHILE: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2011
DO_WHILE:

GUYS. please can you all help me confirm if one person can apply for two direct entry forms.,,,has anyone done it before?

pls help

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2011
You may wish to start a thread on that Sir.This thread is strictly for complaints and the likes
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hunkyjohn(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
Can I make positive comments (not complaints) here?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
In the long run, i'll decide if its meant to be here or not. Lets hear you please
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hunkyjohn(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ok.

First, I would like to commend your efforts as MOD of this section. You are doing a good job not only moderating but POLICING with passion. Well done.

Now my concern: I have come across threads here which have been used to promote different forms of examination malpractice. On one particular thread the poster put the answers to the questions for people to use during the exams. I dont know if "freedom of speech" allows such to be done. IMO, such posts should be deleted and the perpetrators banned angry Such things paint NL in bad light.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
Thank you Sir!
I must commend you also for your interest in this section. Yes, I saw that thread but then I wasnt a MOD yet and now I left it because that particular exam is over now, so its of no use again but I think I locked and moved it.
I have a zero tolerance for scammers, spammers and illegal dealings. I'l encourage you and others to always report whatever illegality you notice. NL has good intentions and its platform shouldnt be used to encourage exam malpractice.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by hunkyjohn(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
I will not hesitate to alert you whenever I notice any illegal post. Thumbs up.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by DOWHILE: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2011
Odunnu:

You may wish to start a thread on that Sir.This thread is strictly for complaints and the likes

Dear MOD,

I had opened a couple of threads lately regarding this inquiry that bothers my mind. However, people that commented on the thread when checked through their profiles happened to be spammers in one way or the other. Will you rather i opened another one so that it could be placed on the front page? just a suggestion pls.

thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2011
There's no guarantee that placing it on the front page would wade spammers away. Go ahead and start a thread on that and alert me when a spammer or scammer resurfaces.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by omokay01: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2011
It seems one cannot edit a post after submiting it. Why?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2011
Its the way the admin of the site wants it. I'll advice you always re-read your port before hitting the reply button
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by tony360: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2011
pls wats the educate nigeria initiate all about.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Blesyn014(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
Please moderator. Why do i have to be banned from posting and my thread also removed. Please you need to do something about that please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
What ID of yours was banned, what thread are you making reference to?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Blesyn014(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
Odunnu:

What ID of yours was banned, what thread are you making reference to?
Thanks dear for your concern. Its been sorted out.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by 59pm: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
This whta i see anytime i log my reg no.You CANNOT See Your Result because "you were Absent From Examination"
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by 59pm: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
This whta i see anytime i log my reg no.You CANNOT See Your Result because "you were Absent From Examination"
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
But you were present abi? Did you thumbprint? Was ur name on the register?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Mobinga: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by emolala(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mod i want to draw ur attention to the locking of our thread (ABU zaria 2011/2012 addmission) and a referal by u to another thread which we discarded due to this reason:We wanted a title which could be easily acessible through google to aid traffic hence d change.if there is any need to lock one of d thread then it should be d other one titled ABU here we come again.God bless u.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Is this an agreement with Starflex the original poster?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by emolala(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yes it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off? / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.