Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75489 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
I'l change Starflex' title to suit y'all. Would that be okay?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by emolala(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2011
Mod d more important items are found in d other thead.ok mod pls let us merge the two threads but let the thread u changhed it's title come under the thread whose title u did not change.thank u.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ogememe(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2011
please does anyone know the cutoff mark of computer science,and engineering physics for OAU.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by fill007(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2011
please my post are not showing in the wall.advice me
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
Is it showin now?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Bayulagascar: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2011
Printend a Waec GCE photocard bt no pasprt ws in der.pls hw cn i go abt it?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Damilolayek7: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2011
How can i uploade my pics
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
Where would you want to upload it to?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by BABE3: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2011
anytime I want to modify my post on this section, I always seem to get weird messages like "this topic is locked"---what's up with that?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2011
Its not about you. Its the way the section is. You cant modify posts once posted.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by BABE3: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2011
oh--- aight. Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by OLUMBA1: 3:26am On Jul 09, 2011
Pls I want to know when is unilag DLI form will be out.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Serendipity: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2011
Could you tell me why my thread titled 'Unn 2010/2011 Exhausted' was intercepted.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
I'll assume you meant to ask why it was locked, is that it?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Serendipity: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
Odunnu:

I'll assume you meant to ask why it was locked, is that it?
Wasn't my question distinct; I mean why it was moved to some other thread?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
Using the word 'intercepted' wasnt right in this context. I just assumed you badly wanted to use the word so you threw it in.
Anyway, I had to lock it because there was a thread on UNN before yours. Its not okay having UNN threads (or any other university) littered around the section. If every lion/lioness opens a new thread each time he has an info, nothing else would be done.
Thank you for understanding, great lion.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Serendipity: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Using the word 'intercepted' wasnt right in this context. I just assumed you badly wanted to use the word so you threw it in.
Anyway, I had to lock it because there was a thread on UNN before yours. Its not okay having UNN threads (or any other university) littered around the section. If every lion/lioness opens a new thread each time he has an info, nothing else would be done.
Thank you for understanding, great lion.
All right. But inasmuch as the threads are about UNN admissions. I believe we had different objectives for opening them.
I crave your assistance to either copy the contents of my thread to his or better still unlock mine since his already looks abandoned.
Thanks for being solicitious.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:56am On Jul 12, 2011
Please go ahead and update revive it. You are not in competition here with anybody. Whatever useful info you know we need, please dont hesitate to drop it there. Lets keep it alive.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Mobinga: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
Damilolayek7:

How can i uploade my pics

Common gerrat from hia!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Goldieluks: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
why is this place empty? undecided
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
How do you mean ma'am?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW59: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mr Odunnu, I 'm not happy I must tell u-where is our thread- Unilag Post Utme 2011/2012 with over 17000+ views and 200 posts since 4pm 2day. What is the problem? Thread expose the bad elements selling what is NOT UNILAG to candidates. Please I want to know. THanks for ur time.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
Lol @ Mr Odunnu.
I'm sorry, really sorry about the missing thread, dunno how it found its way to the 'junk folder' of NL.
I'll ask my boss and get back to you. Okay?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by onlinedee(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
I made a mistake in the firstname while i was filling the jamb direct entry form. After i clicked on preview at the bottom of the page, the next page displays the slip and i have to click on DISCARD or SUBMIT. I click on discard to start filling the form afresh and the next page shows the form again and this time arround the space for firstname, surname and middle name is blank but i cant click on it to put the correct name. Note i have not submitted the form yet and i have not even printed any slip so i beleive i should be able to still change the name i made a mistake on. Please who can help me with this?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ayodele86: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Pls everyone help me o, i ave been checking my result but it is till writing No Result Yet. I have sent an email to Jamb concerning this matter i hope they read my message and act on it pls everyone pray for me, so that my result can be released. embarassed
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by lavarmat(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ Odunnu, Baba thanks for helping us retrieve our thread unilag post utme 2011/2012 but MATTHEW59 (username) was auto-ban by d anti-spam bot since thursday (he told me) pls help do something, d guy has being very resourceful 2 us. A gud friend indeed. Await ur response sir.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nnajohn06: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Moderator, please come to my aid, i've not been able to view or post anything on the "Unilorin admission 2011/2012" thread, i keep getting this message; "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you". Please help.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oladayo042: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Odunnu
I can't find Unilorin Admission 2011/2012 thread with over 15 pages.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
i'm so sorry,i'l go look for it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by onlinedee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2011
does anyone have solution to my predicament as stated in my earlier post?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
Maybe asking this question here would give you answers as I dont know how these things work these days.
Have you tried starting all over again? How about buying a new card and creat a completely new profile. Atleast, if that works it'l be cheaper in the long run.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-649307.0.html
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW599(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2011
@ Odunnu, my sister i'm very sorry for d mix up-using mr and baba for u. This autoban i don't understand b'cos since thursday, it had banned my act MATTHEW59 with u may be unban shortly ,since then unbanning. I just opened dis now- hope i'm in order. Thanks for d consideration and time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.