Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75499 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by AbdH: 7:22am On May 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1279506/top-100-best-university-nigeria

Mods, Can u help me delete this topic? I want to post it in another section and I dont want duplicated topics, thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dokimo: 8:36am On May 06, 2013
Good morning boss...gat a lot of things to contribute on this forum amd I don't wanna post with a borrowed account..please lift the ban...MAYORALL...Thanks..
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by AbdH: 1:13pm On May 06, 2013
AbdH: https://www.nairaland.com/1279506/top-100-best-university-nigeria

Mods, Can u help me delete this topic? I want to post it in another section and I dont want duplicated topics, thanks.
I see that it has been done, thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dokimo: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
Boss am still waiting...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dokimo: 3:03pm On May 08, 2013
Alright boss...I have read the rules and regulations...promise to comply by it...mayorall...Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mayorall(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2013
Thanks boss...am very grateful...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by dokimo: 7:17pm On May 08, 2013
mayorall: Thanks boss...am very grateful...

Boss...I can't post again after you released me. Posted here and checked result for a candidate,wanna post the second result it was showing "you can not do that right now, check back in some hours". This is the message I have been getting since Monday. See into this please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tolexander: 7:29pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by bigfrancis21: 9:08pm On May 15, 2013
olawalebabs: done
Dear Olawale,
Thank you for the last time.
This topic begs for the front page to enlighten the public on the top 100 universities list misinformation that was once propagated round few weeks ago, to which NUC denied releasing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1290728/another-fraud-nuc-denies-2013#15743492

Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by PrinceNicholas(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2013
Pls sir what is the latest news on Asup strike
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Acecube(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2013
Pls i'll really appreciate if some topics that centres on jamb cbt grace the front page... I logged in earlier today to get feedback from those writing today but couldn't, but checking the education section i saw a fp worthy thread '' jamb cbt commences.. share your experience/opinions by daviewonder '' pls moderators jamb is not over... We are more in the dark than those who wrote ppt since it's the maiden edition of jamb cbt pls.. Move such topic to the frontpage
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by promisechild(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2013
Nairaland moderators are not helping the educational sector of nigeria at all if it was ini edo cooked beans,d banj ate chicken it would be in the front page while worthy information about the interview with jamb chairman on nta and the ongoing cbt exams palava is not there I huge u to save our generation of tomorrow.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Emmyk(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1250071/kogi-state-university-admission-2013/1
hi Olawale, you locked this thread and gave another link which is not even relevant...the link you gave is for ALREADY STUDENTS OF KSU,.the one you locked is for THOSE INTENDING TO COME TO KSU. Read there titles.... So, plz un-lock.. Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by swtyy(f): 5:15am On May 23, 2013
Pls has jamb been remarked??
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by coronaprof(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2013
Mockers STOOOP??

GTbababab
How do I connect with I CAN through a ba nko oN alert customers care and telling reporting function of ACCA
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by promisechild(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2013
@moderato jamb has remark ppt exam so put this worthy information in the first page it hot.... https://www.nairaland.com/1301787/jamb-upgrade-ppt-score-check
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by solis: 5:22pm On May 25, 2013
Dear moderator,
I'd like to find out the following asap:
The total number of employees of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), HQ Abuja, with breakdown in this order - Managers =
Supervisors =
Other members of staff =

TOTAL =

Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2013
A[/color]WITH LOW TUTION FEE, LOW ACCOMODATION FEE. Believe it or leave it this is your chance in schooling in an international recognized ,accredited and affiliated with massachusset institute of technology best tech university in the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.