Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) (41079 Views)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by UTMOST10(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
What a flooding rain in january! God is in control.
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by chesterlee(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eko onibaje oh!!! grin
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by hotwax: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
same happened in London last month. Next news abeg
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by jerrysayo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
What an improvement, so Nigeria now uses bus that walks on Sea and you said Nigeria government no dey try
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by chidextec: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ambode is working.
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by basadenet: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
change....change...change.....eko oni baje.
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by justmenoni: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eko oni baje ooooo
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by justmenoni: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cos it happened in London then it must happen in lagos,damn see ur sense of reasoning.... Must u ppl defend everything even though it might portray you as been gullible??

quote author=hotwax post=42125900]same happened in London last month. Next news abeg[/quote]
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
And the Tom Tom Govnor is busy going to club and birthday parties. Lagos is just a glorified swamp.

Na laff I take dey laff whenever malcontents pick on oluyole.
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lagos state has been under the progressives since 1999 and this is what obtains therein.

Hope they won't transport the same mediocrity to the center?
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by nan1: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
sucess001:
Am bo oooo Am bo!

eko se se beere ni o ambo
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
adioolayi:
Drainages have been blocked by our animalistic attitudes... What do we expect
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:
Liar, no rain for Ikorodu yterdy ooooo. OP repent!
Probably the Onipan Fadeyi Axis. The drains there are under construction
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by eRex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwajuwonlo1:
Liar, no rain for Ikorodu yterdy ooooo. OP repent!

baba, there was rain oo... that u did not see it does not mean it was not dre oo..
that i was in it is enuf to tell it was there o..
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by kay29000(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
adioolayi:
Drainages have been blocked by our animalistic attitudes... What do we expect

Yea. In some areas, people actually pour their waste into the flowing rain water...they don't care where the waste goes. Ignorant people. They don't know the waste is going to block drainage everywhere.
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by mmsen: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
free2ryhme:
fashola was smarter is cleared the drainage before the rains start however Ambode is busy chasing shadows all in the name of change

You talk of Fashola as if he was the one personally clearing the drainage.

Nevermind the fact that roads and estates (such as VGC) flooded and destroyed property during his tenure.
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by sunnyuche1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
so rain don dey fall for places? na harmattan won finish person for north o. NYSC sef undecided
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Lawsimon(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have said it before, they should drop a fucking bomb on this shithole call lagos
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
mmsen:

You talk of Fashola as if he was the one personally clearing the drainage.

Nevermind the fact that roads and estates (such as VGC) flooded and destroyed property during his tenure.

it was not as terrible as this, haba

It had to talk Tinubu to intervene for PSP waste operators to get paid because ambode was busy making sure he dismantle fashola's achievements. In this age and time who those that ?
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by karleone(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
myners007:
APC is working. Ambode, this is a wake up call for you to consolidate on what your predeccessor Fashola has done in lagos state in the last 8 years.I know u ve a creative and innovative mindset which should be use to judisciously allocate the revenue that accrue to your state for the betterment of all Lagosians irrespective of tribe and religion.
God Bless Ambode'
God Bless Lagos
God Bless Nigeria and God should bless all who are in support of the Unity of Nigeria the Giant of africa

Fixed!!
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wow.. shocked Dis rain dey vex oo
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by smartprodigy: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
davodyguy:
This is pure lie.

[b]'Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night '[/b]What time did it rain yesterday on Ikorodu road?

Bloggers are liars. Provide evidence that it was yesterday's rain? yesterday was 18/1/2016
I refuse to insult you bro. So its only bloggers that carry these kinda news. I doubt you are even in Lagos
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Moz22: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Probably the Onipan Fadeyi Axis. The drains there are under construction
you are right..its inbtw obanikoro and onipanu( well one can still refer to them as ikorodu road but Ikorodu) the drainage there are really bad. I hope they repair d drainages just as they've started from Jibowu down to fadeyi without leaving the other areas..
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by davodyguy: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
smartprodigy:

I refuse to insult you bro. So its only bloggers that carry these kinda news. I doubt you are even in Lagos

I Know it rained in Lagos this morning. But, yesterday? No Sir/Ma
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Here no rain....you guys are lucky
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by charmosky(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nah 2 buy speed boat remain !!!
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by thexzy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is just the prologue.....Rain never even start yet. Na em e dey like this.....It means Ikorudu road will now replace the Lagos Lagoon soonest when rain hits the land

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Kaydayo: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
myners007:
APC is working. Ambode, this is a wake up call for you to consolidate on what your predeccessor Fashola has done in lagos state in the last 8 years.I know u ve a creative and innovative mindset which should be use to judisciously allocate the revenue that accrue to your state for the betterment of all Lagosians irrespective of tribe and religion.
God Bless Ambode'
God Bless Lagos
Gog Bless Nigeria and God should bless all who are in support of the Unity of Nigeria the Giant of africa
Na so the blessing plenty for your mouth?
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by Kazrem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Eh eh!
Next:
Ambode visits Ikorodu road, orders rehabilitation of the road
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by millionboi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
datz why i cnt serve at lag
Re: Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) by igwe123: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
as usual, no tribal bashing here, the thread is crawing on second page despite being on FP for many hours. but if it happen in onitsha ..............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.