Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years (2779 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by confamgist237: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gumsu took to social media to pay a touching tribute to her brother, Ibrahim Abacha. Late Ibrahim was the first son of late military dictator, Sani Abacha. He died in a plane crash on January 17,1996 along with 13 others. According to AP, the pilot was inexperienced and the plane was carrying too many people. Another reports states that an engine problem might have been the cause of the crash.
"Ibrahim Sani Abacha. ..20 years today. Allah ya jikan ka da rahama. Amin. .. u will never be forgotten. .. I remember so well the last time i saw u and u were giving Inna a goodbye hug.. not knowing it was actually gonna be The Last Goodbye." she wrote.

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by confamgist237: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
cry cry
Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by madridguy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I must marry from Gen. Sanni Abacha family.

Continue to RIP Mallam bayi.
Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by Lilimax(f): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
So this terrible incident is up to 20 years?
I still remembered it vividly during my undergraduate days embarassed
...how time flies?
Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by Goke7: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lilimax:
So this terrible incident is up to 20 years?
I still remembered it vividly during my undergraduate days embarassed
...how time flies?

i tell you how time flies, I remembered very well, early 1996 when Abacha himself banned the super eagles from going to the nations cup in south africa
Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by Lilimax(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Goke7:

i tell you how time flies, I remembered very well, early 1996 when Abacha himself banned the super eagles from going to the nations cup in south africa
And the grand master Abacha himself died in 1998 shocked
Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ehyaaaah! Unfortunately, it was Mohammed Abacha who killed him because General Sani Abacha was more fond of Ibrahim even though he was his step son.

By the time General Sani Abacha found out that Mohammed was responsible for his death, there was nothing he could do about it. This is an open secret.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by sacajawea: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akathriel:
Ehyaaaah! Unfortunately, it was Mohammed Abacha who killed him because General Sani Abacha was more fond of Ibrahim even though he was his step son.

By the time General Sani Abacha found out that Mohammed was responsible for his death, there was nothing he could do about it. This is an open secret.
You are sounding like an extremely crazy person... Really really crazy!
you even say na "Open Secret"
Except you can provide solid basis for that wild talk, then you are psycho

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gumsu Abacha Mourns Her Brother, Ibrahim Who Died In Plane Crash 20 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Mother Of Chibok Girl Laments Over Her Missing Daughter / Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! / Restructuring: Largest National Se, Sw, Ss, Mb Coalition Meets In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.