Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” (846 Views)

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Ray Hushpuppi Blasts Ice Prince: "Broke Boy, When Last Did You Drop A HIT Song?" / Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by orlaryhincah(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016

You ought to have heard about the gist of a fan commenting on Ice prince’s post last when he was expressing his love for his then GF Maima Nkewa. The fan allege that Maima has been cheating on him but Ice Prince won’t believe not until the guy being cheated with posted some pictures online.

So today earlier this morning the follow tweets was on Ice Prince official page. See below

Source: http://giditrips.com/finally-ice-prince-broke-up-with-his-girlfriend

cc: lalastica
Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by wEsOmE(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
hmm.. did goes out to all guys out dere .. if a girl can cheat on ice prince... Nigga take heart Nd stop whining... use his story to comfort yourself...
Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by Theyveedo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
What's he implying
Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by joe17: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe I am the only one who is confuse here?

Runs out a thread
Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
What is special about a lady cheating on you? Some men will even consider themselves not ok if a lady doesn't cheat on them in a year grin
Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by Tallesty1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
onatisi:
What is special about a lady cheating on you? Some men will even consider themselves not ok if a lady doesn't cheat on them in a year grin
You don dey drink that thing again abi?gringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by onatisi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
You don dey drink that thing again abi?gringringringringrin
bros what is special about cheating? In many relationships the man will even be asking his woman when she is going out to see her friends(code for men)
Re: Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love” by mascot87(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fu*king hoes everywhere. I hate them not loyal

(1) (Reply)

PIC "Age Is Just A Number" 100-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday With Skydiving. / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Enjoying Honeymoon With Wife / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In A Dope Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.