Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews (32018 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by lapo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chief Olu Falae should let us know if he declared to anyone in d SDP that he took N100m. That's the first step in retrieving back his image.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Excuzeme: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing action by the worshippers wink

Yoruba people nor dey carry last, they dont harbour nor respect THIEVES!...Even if he is an "Elder Statesman"!

No wonder he was kidnapped because the cattle Rustlers wanted a share of the loot! grin grin

lapo:
Chief Olu Falae should let us know if he declared to anyone in d SDP that he took N100m. That's the first step in retrieving back his image.

Imagine this man who never opened-up to his party members that he has collected #100 Million on behalf of the party (back-door allinnce with PDP) ..... while sabotaging the efforts of ordinary hard-working members of his party, saying there is "No Fund"?
How can this Old Crook explain "collecting Logistics Money"..... from another "opposition party"?

I hope ordinary Nigerians can now "open their eyes" and see that these Politicians are all the same: BUNCH OF CRIMINALS & ROGUES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by PastorOla1: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
BABA BRING BACK THE MONEY, FOR YOUR GARMENT OF HONOUR TO BE DESTROY AT OLD AGE WILL NOT BE A SMALL ISSUE. STOP ALL LIES AND DO THE NEEDFUL NOW. THIS MONEY MONEY NOT BE PART OF THE INHERITANCE YOU WANT TO LEAVE FOR YOUR CHILDREN PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Xcex: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
kolaaderin:
The yorubas will always exhibit sane character against their looters, same can never be said of our brothers from other side of the country.
angry angry angry angry
mtcheew, wat abt jagaban oloshi holding d west to ransome? Oga leave trash 4 Lawma

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by azzima(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yorubas don't defend thieves or suspected thieves JUST because "he is our own" unlike those "Zambians".

2 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by yeanka007: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is one of the reason am proud to be a Yoruba man, in our society we don't celebrate criminals and looters even if Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is part of this Dasuki Gate thing he would be booed and will lost all our respect for him.

We Yorubas demand clean personalities from our leader.

Omo luabi ni wa ni ile Odua.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by don4real18(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
eyeview:
Why has this man not been arrested too,after all,he acknwoledges that he received N100million. I guess its because he is not in PDP.

Meanwhile,if our church member always complained that he never had money all the time we had needs for money in the church and later EFCC reveals that he pocketted N100million,I will boo him too
Why should he give money to the church?
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by segnys007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
DropShot:

He didn't receive his money from Dasuki. All those who received money from Dasuki are the ones with main issue.
Shebi, Anineh collected money from Dasuki? Dis ol man don soil hin hand.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by burgessdon(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chief falae I really pity how u succeded in having your name destroyed.No wonder he was everywhere for oga Jona during d electioneering process .Shameless old man

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
misscastle:
Lol. Does anyone have a video of this? If not, adnbilivit.

if u are her age range why did u lie to me that u are married
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by lailo: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can now see wy he was kidnapped.The abductors knew he has yams in his barn.Instead of booing,i expect him to be stoned.What an elder stateman who knew Jonathan was an error and yet connive with him bcs of money to impose on Nigerians another 4 years in wilderness of corruption and imcompetencies.My pple,no politician has ur interest,it is all about them.What a shame Falae.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

if u are her age range why did u lie to me that u are married
Lol you said ‘its either you're single and a virgin or you're married' and I said I was the former, not the latter. How then did I lie?

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
misscastle:

Lol you said ‘its either you're single and a virgin or you're married' and I said I was the former, not the latter. How then did I lie?

i find dis hard to biliv undecided
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

i find dis hard to biliv undecided
Lol. You don't have to. But that doesn't change anything, you know
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
misscastle:

Lol. You don't have to. But that doesn't change anything, you know

PROVE IT TO ME
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by marv1: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is one thing i like the yorubas for and they will neva accept falae again as a leader. Watch it falae is on his own. This reminds me what happened to omoboriowo then when he left upn for npn. Yorubas will disown u when u are caught in the web. If it were to be other tribe, they wont, rather they will be hailing him that he is our brother, a strong man, a true son of his father etc. Among all the people that stole from the arms gate money, which among them has his tribe booed? None. Pls am not being tribalistic. it is just the truth.
OrlandoOwoh:
I love this. It is better than rewarding him with the "Baba Ijo" title.

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Kennydoc(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
jollymizzle:

I'll have you know that many yorubas are not happy with tinubu but, and that is not because they don't know he represents our interest in one form or another but I can assure you we don't call him a saint. get 10 yoruba pple and I tell u at least 3 out of them will tell u how much they hate him for the allegations we have been hearing. We are just being patient with him cos of what he has done and I tell u. Most of us who love him and hail him wish and pray daily that he changes cos the truth is no one is perfect. But of course the street dey watch tinubu

Bro, that is not what is seen on NL. Majority of Yorubas on NL apart from PDP supporters hail him. It's more of a party thing, not an issue of tribe.
I can also tell you that Igbos don't celebrate thieves. That is why Rochas is terribly hated in Imo state today, and TA Orji was badly detested in Abia. But when it comes to National politics, Igbos support their own even when they err, simply because other tribes often look for ways to destroy these hardworking Igbos, often setting traps for them. Moreover, many of those attacks are borne out of hypocrisy.
How can the same people who wanted to eat Stella Oduah raw for her BMW cars keep mum when Fashola spent more for his bullet proof cars? Isn't that just plain hypocrisy?
So how do you expect Igbos to support such attacks on their own, when the reasons behind them are obvious?
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Ndolarr: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
It is a pity that Falae allowed his name to be soiled through cheap, opportunistic politics! I suspect Afenifere leader's recent resignation might not be unconnected with this scandal. This is one scandal Falae will live to regret for the rest of his life. He claimed to have distributed the money to SDP state chapters, but failed to explain if they were to account for the funds. How many votes did it translate to for Jonathan in the South West? Whichever way one looks at it, Falae either scammed PDP or joined Jonathan through Anenih to loot the treasury! He is therefore guilty as charged!! Pity indeed!!!
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by ay044: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2016
allawizzow:

http://www.snitchngr.com/dasukigate-church-members-boo-falae-as-he-tried-to-explain-his-innocence/

Talk no dey for d mouth of person wey thief meat inside soup, if u like say na ur constitutional right as a former sgf, dasuki moni na dasuki moni. U and ur cowboi broda can't escape it for life

Adiye irana ki se oun ajegbe
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by wadetaw202: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing action by the worshippers wink

Welcome to the southwest. We dont cover up thieves here!
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by wadetaw202: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Mega005:
Still trying hard to comprehend DASUKIGATE: se Dasuki dey sell gate ni, abi people dey sell yam for Dasuki gate??
I am suspecting Dasuki is a gateman..

Se Baba Falae too follow chop or buy yam in front of Dasuki gate..

Yolobas una no dey support crime.. How I wish..

What happened to your tongue? Your mouth needs laying of lips and tongues quickly for deliverance
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

PROVE IT TO ME
Lol. Why would I? Doesn't change anything either way.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2016
misscastle:

Lol. Why would I? Doesn't change anything either way.

i think i wanna find out
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by lyntiffany(f): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

But you all still worship Tinubu, Fashola and Fayemi, even Aregbesola. Even when FFK was attacking Igbos, you lots were celebrating him. Stop wallowing in hypocrisy. The truth is that any Yoruba that has any link to PDP is being attacked now. It has nothing to do with a genuine concern to fight corruption.
Have you forgotten they are chameleons who readily change their colours when it suits them most? and they have inbuilt hypocrisy in them reason for their instability towards the affairs of life.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by lyntiffany(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
jollymizzle:

I'll have you know that many yorubas are not happy with tinubu but, and that is not because they don't know he represents our interest in one form or another but I can assure you we don't call him a saint. get 10 yoruba pple and I tell u at least 3 out of them will tell u how much they hate him for the allegations we have been hearing. We are just being patient with him cos of what he has done and I tell u. Most of us who love him and hail him wish and pray daily that he changes cos the truth is no one is perfect. But of course the street dey watch tinubu
The issue is not his comment but was born out of the numerous holier than thou attitude words of your brothers, they make it seem as if we condone evil in our midst.
Haven't you seen my people condemn the actions of Orji Theodor the former governor of Abia State or Elechi the former governor of Ebonyi state and many others that have stolen or contributed nothing to the development and growth of our region? What they wrote up there is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Iykopeee: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
I read in most comment that yorubas dont support thieves.. Well, how about Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu and OBJ the first class looter? Born liars u guys are for telling us u dont support these criminals.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

i think i wanna find out
How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tunde Balogun Emerges Lagos APC Chairman / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Names Five-man Panel, Fixes Date For Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.