Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? (793 Views)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by quindebbie: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
is it advicable to know the sex of your child before he/she is born?
Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by kunlesufyan(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Except you want to know what outfit u should be buying ,what not wait for the big surprise..
Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by Creamish(f): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
The surprise at birth is fun...

..then again, some couples just want to know if the outfits will be pink or blue..

..some others (esp those desperate for male kids) might not be so patient..

everything depends on the couple.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
I like to be prepared, so yes.

There's no harm in it, and I hate surprises.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Of course. Why not. Since there is no harm involved. It will even help in your preparation, the choice of things to buy, awaiting the birth of your beloved baby.

I'm not a fan of surprises.
Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
No o wen i wana kno sex dey will now tell me am carrying triplets cry
Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by byvan03: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
I love to know, so I always check. I can't bear the anticipation, my heart might just burst right outta my chest.
Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by PresVA: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will check o.. I'm too curious. . Wish I can even know right from conception grin

But then, some of the scans turn out wrong... You can only be sure after birth shaa
Re: Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? by kaziblake(f): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I won't check instead i will buy unisex baby clothes,love the surprise at birth.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like A Roommate, Invisible And Insecure Everyday / Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. / Check Out This Beautiful Four Generation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.