Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. (795 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by ehijes: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
please i really need your help have been married for 3yrs without a job just recently my husband was transfered to Abuja n i just got a job paying me 100+. we r based in lag. pls should i take d job or go wrt my husband i have a boy 3yrs n a girl 11months. pls help move this to front page
Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by thorpido(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Don't go immediately.Start the job but work towards moving eventually.Try and save money so you can have some capital when you eventually decide to move.
While your husband is there,both of you should work out regular visits.He coming to Lagos or you visiting.
You and your hubby should reach an agreement though but I think this is a better choice than moving immediately with him.

4 Likes

Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by mekzyjoe(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
B rite bak
Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by richyblink1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Your first approach should have been sitting with your hubby to reach an agreement instead of coming to nairaland. Even if we all ask you to take the job and your husband thinks otherwise, trust me, it won't work.

Let me ask you; between your family and job, which is more valuable?

Mind you, with all the money in the world without a loving family to spend it, happiness will elude you. But with a good and supporting family, little or no cash won't matter much

1 Like

Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by ehijes: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks for the contribution. my husband is indifferent although is complaining of d distance. my rent will b expiring by nxt month n we have seen a house in abj so my husband want us to move at once. but with my job i can renew d rent.
Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by PresVA: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
ehijes:
Thanks for the contribution. my husband is indifferent although is complaining of d distance. my rent will b expiring by nxt month n we have seen a house in abj so my husband want us to move at once. but with my job i can renew d rent.
your husband is indifferent but the bolded say otherwise? undecided

This should be a decision between you and your husband. . So if Nairalanders tell you to stay in Lagos, you'll stay? ? Please talk with your husband and reach a compromise. ..

Job will always come, that's what I know... Except you'll starve if you don't take the present job undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2016
This country is hard my sister, appeal to your husband and take the JOB!

Love is sweet wen you both contribute to the family purse, not you depending totally on him for all your needs.
Re: Pls A New Job Or My Family Which Should I Take. by Dyt(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Both are important
So I dunno

(1) (Reply)

Tears And Pain....God Hear The Cry Of A Mother / Can You Help Me Find My Father? / 5 Fun Activities To Do Together As A Married Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.