Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Laugh With Mc Seto: ”imagine Me Going To A Clinic Just To Stitch A Mosquito Bite - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh With Mc Seto: ”imagine Me Going To A Clinic Just To Stitch A Mosquito Bite (792 Views)

Talk-naija Comedies With MC-UKC / Mark Angel Comedy Again With Mc Filter Mouth / Mosquito Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh With Mc Seto: ”imagine Me Going To A Clinic Just To Stitch A Mosquito Bite by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2016

Good morning and I guess you were not attacked by mosquitoes o. #Speaknoevil

The mosquitoes of nowadays are so unbelievable, you use mosquito net they use razor blade to cut it and enter, you cover blanket they remove it and dump it in the refuse bin, you use insecticide they wear mask, you wake up to kill them they hide and throw stones towards your ear that you will be slapping yourself.

Imagine me going to a clinic just to stitch a mosquito bite, they have so dealt with me that I’m now looking like a robot and if you succeed in killing one, the blood is as if you killed a chicken.

Now, I’ve been diagnosed of low blood pressure. Please How do you fight them in your area because I Need help ooo!

MC Seto: Is a trending Comedian in Cross River State.

http://brainnewsng.com/laugh-with-mc-seto-imagine-me-going-to-a-clinic-just-to-stitch-a-mosquito-bite/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Kids Are So Spoilt / Imagine What The Minister Of Fiance And Minister Of Transport Are Arguing About. / Which Of This Will Surprised A Nairalander Most? [assuming It's You]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.