Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. (748 Views)

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by yungpowers(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mynd4 just closed my thread which has been confirmed from Eu's official site.
sahararepoters posted the news few hours ago.
Seun should do the needful to this Mynd4 of a mod.
This is a forum where latest information is obtained, be it from your friend or foe.
That's why we all shout Lalasticlala when we make posts, knowing fully well that he has grown above ethnic bigotry.
There's more to life than bigotry, Mynd4.

Below is the screen snapped piece of information for which he heartlessly closed my thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by yungpowers(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
You can still go ahead to ban me.
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Poundsterlin: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Guy I don tire for this Mynd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by HARDBUOI: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
my brother thats how we see it o
the guy is a bigot.... im just waiting the dat he will ban me
again and ill leav here for gooD......

IM NOT AGAINST HIS BAN WHAT IM AGAINST IS HIS BIGOTRY
IF U ARE BANNING DO IT FAIRLY...AND JUSTLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Poundsterlin: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Guy I don tire for this Mynd4

2 Likes

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by kurupt1: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na fool wey him be.......and I forgot also seun wey get this nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by kurupt1: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na fool wey him be.......and I forgot also seun wey hire am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
hahahahahaha He band me since last year, I just got unbanned recently. He's really becoming a thorn in my flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
hahahahahaha He band me since last year, I just got unbanned recently. He's really becoming a thorn in my flesh.
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by vault(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
seriously mynd should do something..... its not always a good thing if most people don't like you,, reputation matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
vault:
seriously mynd should do something..... its not always a good thing if most people don't like you,, reputation matters
That guy wicked pass Brutai
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by SamJed(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mynd ko mango ni....what kind of name is that sef...
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
lala do the needful.
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by blessingjude: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
this guy wicked too much. godforbid
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by comos: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
He is Buhari of Nairaland
Re: Mynd4 Is The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Niraland. by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Your thread was closed because a similar thread has been opened earlier and your thread was duly linked to that one.

Have a lovely evening

1 Like

(1)

Minister Of Environment Holds Breakfast Meeting With Bill Gates. Photo / Nigeria’s Ultra Modern Defence HQ, Pride Of West Africa. / Country Where Men Are Required By Law To Marry At Least 2 Wives Or Face Imprison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.