Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic (46775 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Cockroach Inside Shawarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Gofwane(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2016
saint047:
That's what you get when you are lazy as a woman. Since you don't have money to cook in your house I don't think you have the moral ground as a woman to complain
bros, what's wrong in a lady having snacks when she's hungry and can't bear it till she gets home?

And you mrs cocroached meat pie, can you tell me why you painted that coca-cola?
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by gcof(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2016
First of all, you bought 2 meat pie and one pet coke but the total amount i see on your receipt is 160naira. Then, there is a bite on the meat pie and the part of the cockroach which was supposed to go with the bite is still intact. My dear get a better plan next time for a stronger argument in court
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by gcof(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Gofwane:
bros, what's wrong in a lady having snacks when she's hungry and can't bear it till she gets home?

And you mrs cocroached meat pie, can you tell me why you painted that coca-cola?
i tire o. Eating in fastfood now makes a woman less woman
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by krisrock(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
refiner:
yuck!!!...fank God she didn't eat it....
She already ate half of it hence only seeing the other half. Mr Biggs that we know is already dead. That was how i also found half of a cockroach in the fried rice i bought from them some time ago
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by geesilver(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2016
perryy:

Sue! Sue! Sue! Hi straight to the hospital and let the doctor examine the level of damage the food has done to your health.
Did u eat from it too....sorry o.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Lynpet: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Lie Lie Muhammadu that is what you are... 1st meat pie in Mr Biggs is 260 not 150 Well if you are not APC then you Have join APC ok sorry for you all Nigeria will die soon....

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by jerrymej(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2016
If indeed what you said the security man did is true then he's not right. has he forgotten you can lay charges for a duty of care to the producer of the PIE?
you should have ignored his threat and go ahead showing the waiter, and the waiter in turn responds negatively or harshly to you, you don't mind suing the manger of then restaurant for Dearing with your life, and only then they'll learn and pick correct...

mehn this is something that the own of the restaurant has to plead with you on that ground never to spread it out, and apologize to you and possibly take you forba medical examination (that's if you eaten part of the one that you found the cockroach).

Nigerians sometimes need force treatment to enable you claim your right....

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by teeboiiyorsy(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2016
phantonce:
How much be there meat pie?
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by finewoman(f): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Dem points doe. shocked You'd make a fine detective ya know. How about we hit up Dominos babe? wink
cool, drop your digits
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Abeg stop spoiling the name of Mr biggs , is it becos they refused to dash you meatpie that you decided to put cockroaches in the meatpie, repent.

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by medexico(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Where is the receipt of the TWO meatpies?
I can only see that one of the coke!
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Oghumu1(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2016
finewoman:
This is a well fabricated lies, first of all, two meat pie and one pet coke can not cost just 160, secondly, dat cockroach is still fresh and doesn't look baked, thirdly, that coke dere is not a pet coke but an ordinary coke and because d receipt already says pet coke, d lier had to also claim it's a pet coke she bought thereby covering d ordinary coke for us not to notice. Fourthly, dat security guy is on his door post and didn't knw wen dat pic was taken, finally, dat meat pie was not from Mr bigs, the lier bought it with no cockroach inside, killed a fresh cockroach and placed d meat pie on top if it, if u watch closely, u will notice dat d cockroach is not inside d meat pie but under it. And dat pic of meat pie with cockroach was not taken inside Mr bigs. So my advice to dis jobless lier is, if u hav any issue with that particular branch of Mr bigs, go and settle with dem and stop bringing fabricated lies to us here because we won't buy it.
U said it all!!!! Just trying to fabricate lies.. Or wants to make it to FP.

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Davland(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Oghumu1:

U said it all!!!! Just trying to fabricate lies.. Or wants to make it to FP.

Some Op re so desperate dat dey can go as far as faking there mama death in order to make FP undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by kilonso001(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2016
must hav bought one that has her name on it.
phemoluv02:
wait o before i comment....Why did you cover the pet coke? what are you hiding?
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by poochy(f): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2016
@Davland, God bless you for all you have said. I also witnessed the whole thing.

She parked her car and they told her to move it. She declined and her tyre was deflated. That's all

I wish Mr. Biggs' can get to the bottom of this and sue her big time. There should be a limit to what 'customers' can do.

This is truly not fair, she's the one at fault here and see what she has done.

Some people don't have conscience sha!
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by saint047(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
This is apparently the most foolish comment I've seen in 2016!!!

She deserves to be served cockroach filled meatpie because you think she's lazy to have decided to buy less than 500 snack in an eatery?

You are pathetic and your reasoning is from the 1980s. You need to upgrade your faculty.

you guys should stop playing to the gallery, making nice comments just to please a woman.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by saint047(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Gofwane:

ABEg leave market for traders, make your comment and find your way
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by saint047(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2016
tjskii:

Myy friend, Don't be silly undecided
I rather be silly than be loving in fools paradise just like you

1 Like

Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by saint047(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
armadeo:

I pity you and the person who liked your post. so a woman cant just eat out because she is a woman. I feel sorry for all the females in your life.
another myopic fellow playing to the gallery
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by FrancisCAF: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2016
You made a wrong presentation. I believe you did not act in a mature way. How did you approach them for that? May be you started shouting and ranting. You even presented it to the media. When you found such, you quietly approach the workers with it. They will be sorry and apologise to you. They will take note of that too. Such which can ruin their business cannot be done intentionally. It could be a mistake. Same when you bought a commodity and found it expired. Think before you leap.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Coraje(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Mr biggs should have folded up already. For one thing I don't like the lackadaisical attitude of their staff, the way they take care of their environment. It's so bad.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by henrodouble(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2016
if u had met the manager or a senior staff, i bliv u wud ve bin listened to nd an apology wud ve bin granted or even compensated. sharing such here i see it nt proper cos u re spoiling d image of d coy nd it mite lead to sacking of sm workers. its a mistake which hapens in everywere, and remember dese niggas(such insects) own d world, in the sence dat dey re fond evrywere. my own personal tot.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Inukwa slap shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai! God dey save people wey no deserve am sad. Omo security yen, wa slapme pa that day else a ma jo faa ni angry angry angry
Chai! Threaten me with slap on top your master's fuckery shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai menene angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by bluice2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Oooohh shiiet, that's nasty! Y U tell em?

Fear Factor contestants chew and swallow very large roaches.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by bluice2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
henrodouble:
if u had met the manager or a senior staff, i bliv u wud ve bin listened to nd an apology wud ve bin granted or even compensated. sharing such here i see it nt proper cos u re spoiling d image of d coy nd it mite lead to sacking of sm workers. its a mistake which hapens in everywere, and remember dese niggas(such insects) own d world, in the sence dat dey re fond evrywere. my own personal tot.

If they had apologized, calmed her down and managed the situation; am not sure it would have gotten to this tho.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by refiner(f): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
krisrock:

She already ate half of it hence only seeing the other half. Mr Biggs that we know is already dead. That was how i also found half of a cockroach in the fried rice i bought from them some time ago

lol....who knws....I might be eating cockroaches ooo...cos I love visiting dear....or maybe somfin worst Dan cockroach... maybe rat blood or pig faeces.....
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
finewoman:
cool, drop your digits

I'm so hard, I fear it might explode. 07052940887
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
chimkaire:
Inukwa slap shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai! God dey save people wey no deserve am sad. Omo security yen, wa slapme pa that day else a ma jo faa ni angry angry angry
Chai! Threaten me with slap on top your master's fuckery shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kai menene angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Just curious, do you talk dirty in all 3 languages during sex?
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Just curious, do you talk dirty in all 3 languages during sex?
where are your manners sad
And what makes you feel you deserve an answer to this somewhat bizarre, tacky dimwitted question angry
So much for having access to the net lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by Gofwane(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
saint047:
ABEg leave market for traders, make your comment and find your way
you should have applied this suggestion to yourself and find your way instead of accusing the op that she's lazy.
Re: Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic by armadeo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
saint047:
another myopic fellow playing to the gallery

Myopic?

You who feels that a woman cant eat out cos she's chained to a kitchen. While her story about the roach may be false, your perception is even worse.

If in 2016 a man can chastise a woman for not cooking. Again I say I pity all the females in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killed This Big Python In My Village / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.