Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio (27419 Views)

Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Daminaj1(f): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
YBNL artiste Lil Kesh who just released a single #Ibile is the owner of a new recording studio.

He announced the new achievement on social media to his fans saying; From being a studio rat to owning my own.

Lil Kesh was involved in a controversy earlier this year when Olamide slammed the Headies award for not giving him the award for the Next Rated category. The award show got disrupted following the statement as Mavin boss Donjazzy and Olamide battled it out (though Donjazzy never responded publicly).

All that has been put behind the artistes involved and everyone is moving on to greater things. Congratulations to Lil Kesh on his achievement.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/lil-kesh-now-has-his-own-studio.html

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Daminaj1(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
God bless Olamide! Now Lil Kesh has to give back by empowering another artiste!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Tjsalau: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Big ups 2 YBNL crew!

20 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by GMan650(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Skiborobo grin I wish you good luck in your studio bro........ I see many hits coming out from dat studio...... Trust me 2016 is Lil Kesh's year cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by cruzita(f): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
who God don bless no man can curse.ride on kesh

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by youngin(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oshey baddest

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by osesology(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Isn't this a bit too early? I wish him success tho

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2016
lil kesh is now chopping money oh.
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by IamOpemipo(m): 1:50am On Jan 20, 2016
No slavery in ybnl unlike mavin wia dumb jazzy will put his children in hilux while he rides in a porsche, milk dem for every cash the made, imagine signin to glo wit 20m and they dnt have a single car.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by simplymade(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Wake me when this gets to FP
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by jmichlins(m): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2016
when God wants to bless you, even your village witch go make sacrifices to make sure to survive. God lift me from my position to become my own boss and to all hustlers out there, God go bless our hustle. Hey Kesh to beef Badoo cause even Island go reject you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by chrisbaby24(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Dis thread go reach Fp...I see am...
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by tafrica(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2016
IamOpemipo:
No slavery in ybnl unlike mavin wia dumb jazzy will put his children in hilux while he rides in a porsche, milk dem for every cash the made, imagine signin to glo wit 20m and they dnt have a single car.

You mean Reekado who sometimes last year built a storey building for his parents doesn't have a car.?

Thumbs up to both Reekado and Kesh tho, but if you want to hit Reekado cuz of this, what's more monumental; a storey building built for one's parent or a one-room studio?

Congrats to Kesh.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Chestar5(f): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2016
IamOpemipo:

hmmnn, u said all this for likes and popularity undecided.....

I see no iota of sense in ur comment..no offense...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Ujunkem(f): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Good one

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2016
omo, how does that put garri on the table? any ways as God do am for u, e go do am for we too #skibo
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by kennyjodeci(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Stop hating bro; it's not good for your health....none of Mavin artist knows that you exist

Abeg back to the matter.....as an artist, it's very important to own your own studio and hire a good producer.....so Lil Kesh good move kid....I'm not a fan though

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by nuelzy: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2016
tafrica:

You mean Reekado who sometimes last year built a storey building for his parents doesn't have a car.?

Thumbs up to both Reekado and Kesh tho, but if you want to hit Reekado cuz of this, what's more monumental; a storey building built for one's parent or a one-room studio?

Congrats to Kesh.
has anyone ever told you u've got brain ??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Adatob(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala wake up.. Ur favourite artiste don get studio.. Dis Kesh is really balling o,he recorded a song with terrx tha rapman gan sef before God picked his call.... Congrat anyway #skibo

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by damiiee: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Adatob:
Lalasticlala wake up.. Ur favourite artiste don get studio

lol
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by kolnel: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Nice
lil kid doing great
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by moscobabs(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
and u have to pull off your trouser before u give us the good news

common put up your jean bitch!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by olojuede01: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by Sanbuche: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by dguizman(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
God wey do ur own go do our own too.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Is Now Owner Of A Recording Studio by bettercreature(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
osesology:
Isn't this a bit too early? I wish him success tho
I wonder oo anyway let him keep jumping like kangaroo,i hope he won't end up like idri abdu-kareem or 9nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faze Birthday Bash: 2baba, AY, Ice Prince, Harrysongs, Terry G, Others Set / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) / "Leukemia: Sadiq Daba Says " I Am Not Dead Nor Dying"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.