Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75671 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by abbiecutie(f): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
wait ooo, these guys keep saying "these hoes or whores ain't loyal" because one girl cheated on her bf. so what do we say about the guy that cheated on his wife...he is of course the loyal one, yes? guys cheat, girls cheat as well but that doesn't mean every man or woman cheats

please those guys who continue insulting ladies and calling them all sort of bad names should stop it! abi no be woman carry dem for belle? abi d woman no loyal to their father(s)? no be woman dem go marry abi dem be gay? and to think that those guys aren't even loyal themselves...smh
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by abbiecutie(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
i wouldn't say that oo, it's different if the cheat comes out and says it without being suspected or asked. but when a cheat knows he/she is cheating and still claims to be faithful then there's a problem ooo such person doesn't see anything wrong with what he/she has done or is probably still doing and like they say "once a cheat, always a cheat"
youngjoy:
if i am in his shoes i won't breakup with her.
agreed everyone has his/her shortcoming but it is always best if that someone realizes it cause only then will he take certain steps to be better especially in that area..

p.s. better in the sense that he is ready to deal with his/her shortcomings
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by datigbogirl: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
luxury0701:
Ice prince o ja rara.

The funny tin is Ice might be tryna be a ladies man by not tarnishing d babes image but he's making a foool sticking with the h*e.

The girl obviously doesn't dig Ice dat much...won't be surprised if Ice is just to satisfy konji & celebrity status.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by datigbogirl: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dongreat:
If it turn out to be true I won't be wrong. What I experienced today in the church made me believe most women are diabolical and not loyal to men

Imagine coming out for prayers to change your husband because he is poor, whereas the man was in the service watching everything. If not that the Rev was anointed, well..

Ahhan!!!

You can lie oh!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Dongreat(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
datigbogirl:

Ahhan!!!

You can lie oh!

Am serious o. Shocking right? When u think u hv seen everytin d human race can offer & and all of a sudden, BOOM. U are back to rethinking
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by ashjay001(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

he can marry more than one wife, then let him marry her instead of committing Zinah.

I hope your wife can use all the above excuses to justify getting her Kongo shined outside too. cheers.

Hahahaa...

That option has always been on d table. Though, I'm suppose to get 1st refusal.

Her refusal to marry him might actually be d prob. Who wan be 2nd wife, when single Superstar dey available?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by UIA04(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

Sorry... but if you were the wife, will you come out and issue any statement? After all the public embarrassment, the woman is probably hiding her face in shame.

There's nothing like one sided story in this matter. The man has already come to announce to the world that he's a cheat and you're expecting to hear the woman come and explain why her husband is cheating on her or what? Must there be an excuse for his philandering ways?

You're talking about spiritual and moral correctness.... Lol! I can't do this anymore
K
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..

Maima's case is probably a peculiar one... We don't know the whole story.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Carnations:

Maima's case is probably a peculiar one... We don't know the whole story.
lemme just believe she did not cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by 2rez: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Then why quote a book you don't even believe and expect me to look up the scripture and take it as an authority in life. pls don't come close to my house. The building is allergic to such.

A book u called it right? I didnt expect you to look up no scripture, guess you chose or betterstill a personal decision. Hmmn, must i be a Christian before i believe in that book? I dont believe in no book but i believe in God's word. Building is allergic to such grin. In that case the building need be visited & tested. The building needs medical attention asap. smiley. I hope your day was stress-free.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2016
sokarsenal:

NICE NICE NICE......women....after all this Long insightful epistle.....you meet a man that sweeps you off your feet....THEN story changes

I have already stated the only way to sweep me off my feet. Read the last paragraph. Hope you had a lovely day..
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Easy sweetheart don't misunderstand me pls. Am totally not in support of all of em cos situations like this can be solved privately despite the overwhelming evidence presented. To emotions, yes women can shut it off like a tap but majority of u babes decisions are clouded in emotions.

U sound like a female activist and if not pls follow that path cos I can sense d anointing. Nonetheless, u are placing women as the only victim. Do you know if she was the one that wants to be on the sexx tape, dress provocative & n invited rape (not any excuse doh), or broke the heart of a man that gave all, resulting to an acid attack or abuse (still not an excuse).

Like u said infidelity shud neither be allowed nor supported. How ever thou according to Fashola 'may our loyality never be tested'

Majority of babes decisions are not clouded in emotionssmiley but insanity/stupidity like diddydivasad

I agree with you!!!

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Dongreat(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Majority of babes decisions are not clouded in emotionssmiley but insanity/stupidity like diddydivasad

I agree with you!!!

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.