Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75556 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please read.

Iceprince has been defending his lover, Maima Kweta saying she never cheated on him and Abuja big boy Akin is insane for putting him, her and their die hard love through all this mess. Well, some people in the know are letting Iceprince know Mr Akin bought his woman her first car and paid her school fees. Hiya!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/insiders-reveal-akin-bought-iceprinces.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Emmaus12: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well i was right......It made frontpage.....

Seun and your mods, what direction is Nairaland supposed to take this 2016. You will agree with me it cannot remain business as usual. Nairaland should be the Mashable of Nigeria.

20 things about Tonto Dikeh's left yansh doesn't cut it, neither does see the condom Iyanya wore on his birthday hit or miss.

You have a powerful platform, coordinate am well!

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
more

Maima Kweta with Iceprince VS Maima Kweta with Uncle Akin

7 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by missKiffy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bloggers sha want to break up this relationship, let them be biko

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by CaroLyner(f): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
enough already.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by themonk(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice prince really loved the girl(akins investment). Little wonder he was acting a baby on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clear shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by dre11(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
who doesn't have skeleton in his or her cupboard should first cast the first stone......

let just leave them to sort themselves out than all this online buhahaha

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by dapsoneh: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
By the time d guy posts naked pix of her, ice prince's eyes go clear

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by cruzita(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
people and their* talkutalku *nature .who ask una to talk ?e concern una

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clearly shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by orobs93(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Make I lie donw for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by luxury0701(f): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice prince o ja rara.

11 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by woodboi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
After writing all this nonsense the useless girl end it with non of my business, if it happens to be her business nko? She will publish a book and dedicate to Akin.

If this is not the making of Akin, then after God, fear woman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by nikkypearl(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gbo gbo oun ti o ba gbe se ni ikoko,la o gbe si gba ngba!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by OKorowanta: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Women sha
My fiancée? Hmm
di one she did to me dis xmas is enough to break us up.
Very similar to ice prince's wahala but base on say I be angel,I just pity foram as she also knew dat Americana b4 me.
D annoying tin is she even warned me one hour ago dat d day she'll catch me wit a girl,there will be fire!
I just dey look her dey laff
I can drop her anytime and forget dat marriage I'm promising her.
threatening me!
Dem Neva telam say I be old warri.
I fit blow tools for twenty people face at once.
My love for her don even reduce wit 58%.
I go shock her,she go fear.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kennyman2000(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Dongreat(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
If it turn out to be true I won't be wrong. What I experienced today in the church made me believe most women are diabolical and not loyal to men

Imagine coming out for prayers to change your husband because he is poor, whereas the man was in the service watching everything. If not that the Rev was anointed, well..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Make den leave trash for LAWMA joor
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Tbillz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
boo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Helkayklassic(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
And this is the hoe Ice prince has been defending..Ice prince where have you been when LVG is looking for a defender?

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by holluwai(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Drama drama errwhere cheesy
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by chimah3(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
People should learn to keep their relationship private these days!!! Ignorance is bliss!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by frisky2good(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
We don hear. Now can you leave them alone?

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by daveyjay(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP will be here creatinq a thread on ice prince and bae scandal while your boo is smashinq his side chick...mtcheeew!

PS: mind ur biz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by jaydee8(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kingarizona1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sh*t Everywhere

These Hoes ain't Loyal

15 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by holluwai(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
luxury0701:
Ice prince o ja rara.

Gba o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.