Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75693 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by 2rez: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Fornication and adultery are sins. It does not matter whether you are a man or a woman, God go treat you the samewink

Copy that smiley
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hahahahaha. I am virgin. So after the bible told you to keep your body holy till your wife. you went desecrated your soul. See you marching to hell fire.

picture of ur pusssy or i dont biliv it undecided u virgin mtcheeew
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2016
2rez:

Theses hoes aint wanna be loyal for Pete's sake. So what's good for the good is good for the gander. Is that it? Well let me tell you that in some cases, converse is the case. Gender equality ,that's what you driving @... keep striving for gender equality. Ex 15 vs 8.; disloyality is congealed in the heart of some hoes. smiley

I can't be bothered to check the bible. I don't own one. Your post is pretty much incoherent.

Its funny how in one line you quote the bible. In the next line you call women hoes. Well at least the world can see what Christians are truly like. Hope your kind doesn't come knocking on my door converting me to Christ one day.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by youngjoy(f): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2016
if i am in his shoes i won't breakup with her.
she is just a human being like u and i , everyone has their own shortcoming no one is perfect
she should jus repent from the act and be faithful to her man from now on... period.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Onliie(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

That does not excuse him from his marriage vows.
I'm not saying the man is right, but he's a better person than Maima. A professional prostitute is better than she is. At least that one is open and honest about her ways. But when you make someone feel so special and you are doing something like this behind him. Tell me, how can Ice prince trust any woman again?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lie..most of y'all dunno what u want joor.

Again. Generalizing women. Pls I'm beginning to have a headache. Go away.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Dongreat(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Women think without their emotionsundecided Are u kidding me?shocked

This is the 21st century. That BS is the biggest lie ever propagated. Emotional reasons may be part of it (like dissatisfaction) but it does not mean that they do not love their primary partners neither does it men that men who cheat do not do so because of emotional needs. Crushing on a femme fatale's (or a man desire to escape a nagging wife) is definitely as emotional as a woman who would rather get dirty/fulfil with another man other than her husband. There are many reasons as to why people cheat regardless of the gender.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned but yet we want up to sex tapes everyday, acid victims, death motivated by insurance/divorce, abused women etc etc.

Perhaps the problem here is trying to distinguish what shouldn't be distinguished. Infidelity is infidelity biko. Sociocultural factors cannot be dismissed too. Women are usually brought up to be a certain way so are men. Kanwulia made an observation about herself months ago which I agreed with. Women who have an attachment (not the superficial kind) with their father tend to exhibit less emotions in comparison to other women. This is not to say that other women cannot detach their emotions when need be but to illustrate the fact the impact of sociocultural factors in gender stereotypes.

Easy sweetheart don't misunderstand me pls. Am totally not in support of all of em cos situations like this can be solved privately despite the overwhelming evidence presented. To emotions, yes women can shut it off like a tap but majority of u babes decisions are clouded in emotions.

U sound like a female activist and if not pls follow that path cos I can sense d anointing. Nonetheless, u are placing women as the only victim. Do you know if she was the one that wants to be on the sexx tape, dress provocative & n invited rape (not any excuse doh), or broke the heart of a man that gave all, resulting to an acid attack or abuse (still not an excuse).

Like u said infidelity shud neither be allowed nor supported. How ever thou according to Fashola 'may our loyality never be tested'
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
you are mouthed and funny cheesy

Thankssmiley
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Again. Generalizing women. Pls I'm beginning to have a headache. Go away.
Again. I said "MOST WOMEN" i never made mention of "EVERY WOMAN". My heart is beginning to pound like IcePrince's own. Go away too.cheesy
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

They're not teenagers. Did the man get married to her because of pure love? Did he not see her bom bom, her boobies, that her clean skin, her fine hair? Its an arrangement. simple!

Its not healthy arrangement and one that I will never find myself in but that is what it is.

In other words the man married a prostitute, therefore no one should crucify the man for cheating, besides the so called wife is not complaining...
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by 2rez: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

I can't be bothered to check the bible. I don't own one. Your post is pretty much incoherent.

Its funny how in one line you quote the bible. In the next line you call women hoes. Well at least the world can see what Christians are truly like. Hope your kind doesn't come knocking on my door converting me Christ one day.

Hahahahaha! U got me cracked up. Oh really? Incoherent? Anyway, you are right. I guess you amongst the very few that'll say such. I said some hoes dont get it twisted & besides, those that are hoes are hoes, nothing can be done about it. If you got problem with that word hoes, then whores shouldnt be a problem. I never told you am a christian. Dont bury me before my time please. If you need Christ, it just might be your lucky day when i come knocking @ your door. Take it or leave it!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2016
UIA04:

Even when she has suffered, many of them when they get rich their dick becomes their sense of direction they don't even care for their family anymore .
I've heard stories of women using witchcraft to make him penniless, at least if he is broke it will reduce his philandering

Only few senseless men do this and karma always catches up with them...
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tishbite709(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clearly shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

Bro considering the way this Akin spends for his side chick, the wife will just be watching the whole scenario like "fight all you like, just keep my own Ozuzu coming, make my own ministry dey progress". Abi una don hear say rich man wife dey complain say him man get side chick?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

First of all. I'm not justifying nothing. I'm just laying down the facts. If you noticed in my comments I stated how this is how our society works.

Secondly, if you have a problem with women marrying or staying in a marriage for FINANCIAL SECURITY, then you are laying the blame at the wrong doorsteps. You need to redirect all your energy to patriarchy and our African culture. Till you tell your fathers and your future father in-laws that charging exorbitant bride price is signaling to the man that he has "bought" his wife, or start telling mothers or society in general that indoctrinating their daughters that going for the extra serious professional jobs i.e banking and co that has stressful work hours but usually is big paying or telling your daughters that going after jobs that will pay well will threaten her man. Then you are likely to be stuck with a generation of women like this. Teaching YOUR own generation of men not to be intimidated by and talk disparaging of successful women to the point that they have to conceal themselves and dim their shine to conform societies standards is also a good start.

We also need to teach women that without men they are humans. I know of single women who had cars and houses but who were forced to sell both as age advanced to look appealing to men. If you look through everything I posted critically, you will see that it is psychologically indoctrination from birth. If you as a man can work to eliminate such regressive ideology from the women around you, and educate the men too. You will see a new generation of financially buoyant women who are not scared to take up time and mind tasking jobs that are financially rewarding and also contributing to the society buy are also not scared of making big bucks that's gives any man inferiority complex. In essence more women won't be marrying for financial security but for companionship because they already have financial security for themselves. Plus this is 2016, women cannot carry on being liabilities. You must be able to take care of your family financially. They're your responsibility as much as your husbands. It is just pure stupidity not to do so.

Moreover, don't give me that bullshitt about how if a woman suffers with a man, he will respect her more. Again do you wear glasses or have selective amnesia? Do you not read all the threads about women who have suffered with their, but the moment he starts making big bucks, he starts keeping late nights and running around with strange women. When she comes to complain, people say "DON'T REFUSE HIM SEX O, ANYTHING HE WANTS JUST BE GIVING HIM. AS FAR AS HE STILL GIVES YOU FEEDING MONEY AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN JUST KEEP PRAYING AND HE WILL COME BACK DEAR"

Feeding her and her children. Taking care of her and her children. You see that your quarrel is with our society now. not me.

Concluding, pls answer this question sincerely,

--- Why does a man seek for employment with a well established company with big pay leaving behind a start-up or small company?

Women walking in banks trying to raise a family are selfish, what ever happened to teaching? Is it because the salary is smaller? Why must women live a luxurious lifestyle? What ever happened to being humble? Yes some senseless men cheat on women who were with them when they had nothing, karma is their portion.
The summary is, women should stop living fake lives and start being humble, enough of keeping with the Joneses.
My mum married my dad when he had nothing and till today at over 80,he dares not joke with her, that is the type of life I want for my sons and daughter, mind you both of my parents are retired civil servants, now tell me why women must work in a bank that will deprive them of raising their children? I recommend you watch click and family man, they teach a lot about the importance of being happy with what you have...

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2016
2rez:

Hahahahaha! U got me cracked up. Oh really? Incoherent? Anyway, you are right. I guess you amongst the very few that'll say such. I said some hoes dont get it twisted & besides, those that are hoes are hoes, nothing can be done about it. If you got problem with that word hoes, then whores shouldnt be a problem. I never told you am a christian. Dont bury me before my time please. If you need Christ, it just might be your lucky day when i come knocking @ your door. Take it or leave it!

Then why quote a book you don't even believe and expect me to look up the scripture and take it as an authority in life. pls don't come close to my house. The building is allergic to such.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2016
BOOM!!!!
Player Played!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2016
tivta:

In other words the man married a prostitute, therefore no one should crucify the man for cheating, besides the so called wife is not complaining...

"They're not teenagers. Did the man get married to her
because of pure love? Did he not see her bom bom, her
boobies, that her clean skin, her fine hair? Its an
arrangement. simple!
Its not healthy arrangement and one that I will never
find myself in but that is what it is."

This is an exact copy and paste of that comment. pls pinpoint where exactly I called her a prostitute? or do you wear glasses??

By your logic all married women are prostitutes. After all the men paid bride price on them. Forget all the unnecessary activities that come with a wedding ceremony.Paying money at all on a woman means you are buying her for sex. In other words you are saying your mother is a prostitute? and you're comfortable with that?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Crownbird(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2016
ICE, instead of giving yourself headache about some instagram post and reply ... also jet load of tweets, be inspired man! hit the studio, cook up some hit add value to your pocket. As you na #Juju man not #Mumu
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Bizzyliss(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Women and their fake life. Shameless girl cos of money
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

"They're not teenagers. Did the man get married to her
because of pure love? Did he not see her bom bom, her
boobies, that her clean skin, her fine hair? Its an
arrangement. simple!
Its not healthy arrangement and one that I will never
find myself in but that is what it is."

This is an exact copy and paste of that comment. pls pinpoint where exactly I called her a prostitute? or do you wear glasses??

By your logic all married women are prostitutes. After all the men paid bride price on them. Forget all the unnecessary activities that come with a wedding ceremony.Paying money at all on a woman means you are buying her for sex. In other words you are saying your mother is a prostitute? and you're comfortable with that?

Why mention bumbum in the first place? Do you think men marry just for sex? I don't have issues with bride price cause even the Bible supports it, my issue is with so called women trying to live a flashy life by all means...
I am done trying to advise you, do as you please cause it seems you are too myopic to reason hence the reason you keep insulting by saying things like, "I should use sense" or even bringing my mother into the topic whereas I never referred to you personally until now.
I just pity this generation...
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
if you are current with their relationship then u will see how much time icePrince do create just to chill with her...every now & then you see IcePrince in Ghana...

In Ghana doing what? Only to chill abi?
My dear, spending of money and creating time works together..
Dont just create time and gists.. lets feel the money.. and Thats what unfortunately Akin is doing when hes with maima..
And maima cant let go cause she needs Akin trips and money.
Its simple mathematics..
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016
tivta:

Women walking in banks trying to raise a family are selfish, what ever happened to teaching? Is it because the salary is smaller? Why must women live a luxurious lifestyle? What ever happened to being humble? Yes some senseless men cheat on women who were with them when they had nothing, karma is their portion.
The summary is, women should stop living fake lives and start being humble, enough of keeping with the Joneses.
My mum married my dad when he had nothing and till today at over 80,he dares not joke with her, that is the type of life I want for my sons and daughter, mind you both of my parents are retired civil servants, now tell me why women must work in a bank that will deprive them of raising their children? I recommend you watch click and family man, they teach a lot about the importance of being happy with what you have...

Hehehehe. Funny you mention teaching. My late mum was teacher. She made me promise never to be a teacher, she said it was a 'suffer-head' life.

Now to your comment. I see that I wasted my time typing that long thing there. How is it selfish to want more for yourself? Are Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gate not exceedingly rich? Has it diminished their humbleness in any way? If as a rich person one can't be humble then even if one were poor, he/she would still be arrogant. That's the truth.

Why are you men confused?? You don't even know what you want. You claim that women contribute nothing to the upkeep of the house but you discourage her getting a job that will make her financially stable. Yes, I know that some private institutions pay well. But let us not kid ourselves, teaching is one of the lowest paying jobs in Nigeria. So you have 2 options either you shut your trap and accept that she is going to be liability most of the time(or as you call it married-prostitute) or you let her do a well paying job(that she feels fulfilled in). You can't have your cake and eat it.

As I mentioned in my first humbleness is subjective, the same with contentment. For Mark Zuckerberg's parent contentment was living in their little suburbia house and having a 9am-5pm job. For Mark Zuckerberg, contentment meant he not only bought a big mansion but also all the other mansions around it so that he could have privacy from the press and to work in silence. Stop trying to force your definition of humbleness or contentment on others.

I am happy that your daddy treated your mummy so well. He is indeed a good man. But your parents case isn't the rule. It isn't the blanket case for all Nigeria. There are women who have horror stories too. I hope you acknowledge them.

Finally pls answer this, do you think it is selfish for a man to work in in the bank, don't you think it will deprive him of caring for his children?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by lordyugo: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=MarieSucre post=42150909]

You and who doesn't mind cheating and multiple partners?? pls o.

I am not defending cheating by a woman and will never do it.

Mind you the response to a cheating husband and a cheating wife are different. In many cultures, they are cultural and spiritual things put in place that if a woman ever cheats, her children or her husband will die or something like that.

There is no make version of magun or thunderbolt where the woman he is cheating with will crow 3 times and summersault and die.

Even on this nairaland. The man will be advised to throw the woman out immediately. The woman will be told that it is probably her fault for maybe not giving him as much sex or dressing drabbily or some shift like that.

The reactions are not the same. So how do you expect the circumstances around them to be the same..

But uv bn arguing dat hw come the men dont take the blame also and some1 pointed out the prob was her pretence .
U should understand mst times men dnt equate sex wit luv bt mst women do equate sex wit luv cos they cheat wit dr emotions dats why when women cheat its more frowned upon dats why u get different reactions frm different cultures.
u should knw am nt justifying any form of cheating.
the argument here is HER PRETENCE ,NOT WHO SHOULD TAKE THE BLAME. why act like she luvs ice prince?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2016
tivta:

Why mention bumbum in the first place? Do you think men marry just for sex? I don't have issues with bride price cause even the Bible supports it, my issue is with so called women trying to live a flashy life by all means...
I am done trying to advise you, do as you please cause it seems you are too myopic to reason hence the reason you keep insulting by saying things like, "I should use sense" or even bringing my mother into the topic whereas I never referred to you personally until now.
I just pity this generation...

You're the one who insinuated everything. You said the man is justified in cheating on her since, she married him because of money. In other words if she is not giving him money then what I she giving him? SEX!!!. let UA not beat around the Bush, just state it coz that what you meant by prostitute. Money for sex. that's all.

I brought your mother into it not as an insult, because I know she is wonderful woman but I don't know how she could raise such a sexist son. Because if you see women who rely on their husband for financial aid as prostitutes, then you also see your mum as one. I wanted you to put your mum in that situation and see how ridiculous your statement is.

As I stated earlier, I will never put myself in such a position where someone will call me a married-prostitute. I will not let my gender be a barrier. I am not going to school to be a liability to anybody. I will never let my childhood dream die. I want to be a technocrat, also a ranger in the savannah(lolz). And CEO before 30. I will be with a man who is just as ambitious and goal oriented as I am. Who has a vision of breaking out of this circle of regressiveness that our society has imposed on us. If he just satrt exhibiting some kind African man trait. "women cannot... women should not... women must not..." I will just take the first exit.

By the end of the day, I do not subscribe to views. Have a good day
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2016
UIA04:

Smh
I'm not going to bash him more than I have done because this is a one sided story we've not heard from the wife. It is legally morally and spiritually wrong to base judgment on a one sided story it's unfair to the party being punished

Chai . . . 9ja women sha . . SMH!

It's really sad to watch!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Amelian:

In Ghana doing what? Only to chill abi?
My dear, spending of money and creating time works together..
Dont just create time and gists.. lets feel the money.. and Thats what unfortunately Akin is doing when hes with maima..
And maima cant let go cause she needs Akin trips and money.
Its simple mathematics..
you don't see them when they keep flying up & down? Abi d mr akin is nt working? Well i'm nt suprise u put up such statement to pitch tent with your fellow woman...you will do same if it was you. Abi nor be una again? Women? After you fear God..fear women.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by JoeCutie(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:
What I find absolutely disgusting in this whole episode is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This as*hole is calling her out for cheating and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead of shaming the bastard. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the VOWS. Shame this Akin idiot!!

I find it really disgusting that this man has so little respect for his wife and kids, that he would descend so low as to humiliate a single girl on social media and destroy her relationship, just because she has chosen to move on with her life. This man is humiliating his wife publicly by dragging a woman that is not his wife with a single guy and you all are hailing him like he is doing something right.

Or is it that you people are not seeing what I am seeing?? embarassed embarassed

A MARRIED man is calling a single girl whom he is doing runs with a cheat!

This is so sad!
It's the nauseating 'culture' of Africa: men are untouchable! embarassed

Here in Africa, a man cheats on his wife, his wife finds out and rants, the man instead of apologizing, turns to the woman and pushes her out of his house for RANTING, sweeping under the carpet the very fact that he actually CHEATED. undecided embarassed sad

The lady cries home, and her family members (the parents and the elderly most especially) ask her to go back to her husband and ask for forgiveness. And more often than not, she goes back, kneels before the very disgusting 'thing' that cheated on her and asks for forgiveness, albeit not from her heart. Just for 'peace' to reign. Peace! What peace?! A woman does the same thing and gets the boot immediately! embarassed sad

Africans (men) are the biblical Pharisees. They have no regards for women. It's appalling. When in the Bible, they caught a woman in an act of adultery with another man, they arraigned her before Jesus Christ, exonerating the partner in crime. And...you know the story.

Being a woman in Africa is risky, so to say. But if there are women that deserve respect in this life, it's the African women. They've earned it, but they still don't get it. They suffer and do all sorts of things, just so they could pacify the men, but still... embarassed

#DoubleStandard
. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Caseless: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Emmaus12:
Well i was right......It made frontpage.....

Seun and your mods, what direction is Nairaland supposed to take this 2016. You will agree with me it cannot remain business as usual. Nairaland should be the Mashable of Nigeria.

20 things about Tonto Dikeh's left yansh doesn't cut it, neither does see the condom Iyanya wore on his birthday hit or miss.

You have a powerful platform, coordinate am well!
Seun is not the listening type.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by abbiecutie(f): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
That is so true because at some point I also fell a victim of love even with my eyes wide open seeing all the signs. It's good to know that not all men see woman as whores
Dongreat:

Nah its plain silly to call all women LovePeddler. I got mum n sis o. Shine our eyes u say? We shine em but they are blind due to Love.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by sokarsenal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

You're the one who insinuated everything. You said the man is justified in cheating on her since, she married him because of money. In other words if she is not giving him money then what I she giving him? SEX!!!. let UA not beat around the Bush, just state it coz that what you meant by prostitute. Money for sex. that's all.

I brought your mother into it not as an insult, because I know she is wonderful woman but I don't know how she could raise such a sexist son. Because if you see women who rely on their husband for financial aid as prostitutes, then you also see your mum as one. I wanted you to put your mum in that situation and see how ridiculous your statement is.

As I stated earlier, I will never put myself in such a position where someone will call me a married-prostitute. I will not let my gender be a barrier. I am not going to school to be a liability to anybody. I will never let my childhood dream die. I want to be a technocrat, also a ranger in the savannah(lolz). And CEO before 30. I will be with a man who is just as ambitious and goal oriented as I am. Who has a vision of breaking out of this circle of regressiveness that our society has imposed on us. If he just satrt exhibiting some kind African man trait. "women cannot... women should not... women must not..." I will just take the first exit.

By the end of the day, I do not subscribe to views. Have a good day

NICE NICE NICE......women....after all this Long insightful epistle.....you meet a man that sweeps you off your feet....THEN story changes
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by sokarsenal(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Caseless:
Seun is not the listening type.
LOIUS VAN GAAL you mean
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Caseless: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
sokarsenal:

LOIUS VAN GAAL you mean
grin grin grin

Na u talk am ooo. Van gaal writes everything he sees. Infact, to celebrate the goal scored against liverpool, he almost started writing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.