Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES (6593 Views)

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / What Is Happening Between These Thieves And Their Victim? (video) / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
godson36:
[s]They don't waste their own life.. Our past leaders are the one that wasted these young men life..[/s]

Man has to survive one way or the other.. If you have seen a family who is suffering, you will advice the male child in that family to ROB or Go for Money-Ritual...

They just want to sacrifice their life to support their family. But unfortunately, they don't achieve much before passing out...

REST IN PERFECT PEACE.. If possible for you to come back to this world, I pray that you will come through a family where you will find LIFE more comfortable.

For someone with the moniker Godson, you should never support criminality in whatever form
◄ Romans 14:12
King James Bible
So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
◄ 2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by grandstar(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2016
godson36:
They don't waste their own life.. Our past leaders are the one that wasted these young men life..

Man has to survive one way or the other.. If you have seen a family who is suffering, you will advice the male child in that family to ROB or Go for Money-Ritual...

They just want to sacrifice their life to support their family. But unfortunately, they don't achieve much before passing out...

REST IN PERFECT PEACE.. If possible for you to come back to this world, I pray that you will come through a family where you will find LIFE more comfortable.
do you know there are thieves in the US and UK? Is it government that wasted their lives?
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Dexema(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2016
nonsense! I swear I value my life pass one stupid phone wey hin price go still drop tomorrow or money wey no fit change my destiny or life story immediately. life should be step by step, some dudes just wan finish the race sharp sharp and actually they did.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
simplymade:
Too long abeg

Try read am grin
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

For someone with the moniker Godson, you should never support criminality in whatever form
◄ Romans 14:12
King James Bible
So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
◄ 2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Not supporting them... I can never blame them for now.. If you look at the situation of this country, you will know that for the average man to survive or be rich, it's a do or die affair.

If our leaders provide a better living for us and this guys still continue with this bad way, then I will start blaming them..

But as for now, I put the blame on the government
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
grandstar:
do you know there are thieves in the US and UK? Is it government that wasted their lives?

Then I will blame those US thieve for any thing that happen to them...
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2016
godson36:

Not supporting them... I can never blame them for now.. If you look at the situation of this country, you will know that for the average man to survive or be rich, it's a do or die affair.

If our leaders provide a better living for us and this guys still continue with this bad way, then I will start blaming them..

But as for now, I put the blame on the government

Armed robbery is a result of choice not a result of consequences.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Tycoflu(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Na the same people way they shout say Metu trial na witch hunt still dey shout say these guys deserve to die.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by lalasticlala(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2016
dubemnaija:
Lalasticlala
Kindly put the direct link ... i followed the link you gave, didn't see the news there..
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by tomicolors: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
mightyhaze:
Thieves deserve no mercy. The armed ones deserve instant death
but then if that is so please hang urself.. cos am sure u a thief too.. maybe not high way robber or burglar. but am sure u took stuff that isnt urs this week.. if the pens cap had a choice it would never enter ur mouth.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by ksstroud: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2016
grin
lalasticlala:

Kindly put the direct link ... i followed the link you gave, didn't see the news there..
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
G
godson36:
They don't waste their own life.. Our past leaders are the one that wasted these young men life..

you are supporting the wrong and justifying their act.No matter the suffering my brother,a man is not meant to dispose off anoda man's hard earned property.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
nduchucks:
Frankly the mechanic and the owner of the Lexus should be charged with murder.
manslaughter
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
nduchucks:
manslaughter cos all they wanted to do was to retrieve their property,bt killed in d process.They shdnt hv let dem go free.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by ndcarl(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2016
6 days for the thief; one day for the owner of the house!

Comment sponsored by:
http://nikenga.com - Predict football matches for free & make money.
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by dubemnaija: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
lalasticlala:

I own the blog and I didn't publish the news there, I am the original writer too. U can as well remove d link. Thanks
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2016
nduchucks:
senseless chap don't worry I pray arm robber should attack u with guns u wouldn't be typing the rubbish .self defense is a right
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2016
godson36:

u better keep quiet they are criminals ,idiot that could afford a gun and a bike aren't poor folk that bike fetches around 2k daily in lagos while the gun can also buy a second bike just keep quiet and not type rubbish
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
dubemnaija:

I own the blog and I didn't publish the news there, I am the original writer too. U can as well remove d link. Thanks

why didn't you publish it in your blog knowing it would bring traffic to your blog?
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by timidapsin(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
lalasticlala:

why didn't you publish it in your blog knowing it would bring traffic to your blog?
lalasticlala view this thread Hen Pursue And Attack Owners (video)=> https://www.nairaland.com/2878310/hen-pursue-attack-owners-video
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by mightyhaze: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
tomicolors:
but then if that is so please hang urself.. cos am sure u a thief too.. maybe not high way robber or burglar. but am sure u took stuff that isnt urs this week.. if the pens cap had a choice it would never enter ur mouth.
oboy ,wetin be ur own na? U be armrobber? Better repent,wudt want 2 read abt some guy u robbed knockin u in2 a ditch or sth of dat nature

3 Likes

Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by tomicolors: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
mightyhaze:
oboy ,wetin be ur own na? U be armrobber? Better repent,wudt want 2 read abt some guy u robbed knockin u in2 a ditch or sth of dat nature
everyman deserves a second, third even forth chance. it stealing been wrong doesnt make it punishable by death..
Re: See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES by mightyhaze: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
tomicolors:
everyman deserves a second, third even forth chance. it stealing been wrong doesnt make it punishable by death..
thank u! But letme quickly chip in for ur digestion,dat wen a thief is armed,hez a potential killer,..infact hez a killer. Try resisting an armed bandit or just try 2 be unco operative,and see if he will gv u a second third,fourth chance,..or. Infinitine chances.some just get in2 a killing spree,..u won't evn get a chance 2 be uncooperative.som wud rape ur sisters and ur mom in ur v eyes..they will evn ask relatives 2 sex demselves for dia own twisted pleasure! My guy,dese ppl r nuisances,and dey hardly change! A bullet thru dia troubled heads(or in ds case a nice good knock and tumble down d ditch) and evrybody(includin dia v twisted selves) are happy! No probs smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Thief Beaten And Stripped Naked In Benin / Two Girls Fund Dead Anibaba Area Ikorodu Lagos (VERY GRAPHIC) / This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.