Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,804 members, 7,848,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49704 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2011
Thuwayr reported his father as saying that
Sayyidina Ali held him by his hand aid, "Come, let us pay a sick visit to Husayn ." There they found Sayyidina Abu Musa (RA) with him.
Sayyidina Ali asked him, “Have you come to pay a sick visit, 0 Abu Musa, or just a regular visit?” [/i]He said, [i]“I have come to visit the sick.” [/i]So, Ali said, [i]“I heard Allah’s Messenger (SAW) say : If a Muslim pays visit to a sick Muslim in the morning, seventy thousand angels pray for him till evening, and if he pays him the sick visit at night then seventy thousand angels pray for him till morning, and there is (also) a garden for him in Paradise.

[Abu Dawud 3098, Ibn e Majah 1442]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:37am On Mar 05, 2011
We should be careful not to over-praise our colleagues as this may lead to them becoming proud and boastful.

Abu Musa Al-Ashari(ra) narrated that the Prophet (S.A.W) heard someone praising another and exaggerating in his praise.
The Prophet said, "You have ruined or cut the man's back (by praising him so much). "

[Bukhari Vol 3 Book 48 No 831]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:06am On Mar 06, 2011
It is reported that, The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said "There will come a time when holding on to your Iman would be like holding on to hot coal"
(Sahih al-Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 2:32am On Mar 06, 2011
Akhy, kindly do me a favour and shed more light on what the above posted hadith is all about. Jazakallah khairan.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:24am On Mar 06, 2011
chakula:

Akhy, kindly do me a favour and shed more light on what the above posted hadith is all about. Jazakallah khairan.

I dont think I am knowledgeable enough to give a commentary on Hadith bro. But I will say what I understood from the Hadith. I think it means toward the end of times there will be so much trails and afflictions (Dajjal etc) that to live according to Islam will become very difficult, similar to holding hot coal.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:41am On Mar 07, 2011
It is reported that, Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "The worst person on the day of Qiyamah will be the one who reveals the private life of his wife to others."
(Muslim)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2011
Thank you for the explanation.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
Assalamu alaikum to you all especially brother azharuddin for continuing with posting on this thread in my absence. May Allah, the Exalted, reward you all for it. I (or rather we) remain grateful.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2011
Wa Alaikumusalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

muhsin:

May Allah, the Exalted, reward you all for it.

Ameen.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2011
Sayyidah Aisha (RA) narrated: Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said,
“The Believer in terms of faith is he
who is best of them in manners and mild to his family.”

[Ahmed 24259]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by izystount: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2011
nice hadeeth,JAZAAKALLAH KHAIRAN.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 4:17am On Mar 09, 2011
It is reported that, The Prophet (Saw) said that if a man has two wives and does not treat them equally, he would be raised on the Day of Judgment with half his body paralyzed.

(Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2011
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying:
" Seek help from Allah and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say: If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say: Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your[b]" if"[/b] opens the (gate) for the Satan."

[Muslim, Book 033, Number 6441]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:48am On Mar 12, 2011
Narrated by Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (Saw) said, "The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until (religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious learned men), earthquakes will be very frequent, time will pass quickly, afflictions will appear, murders will increase and money will overflow amongst you."

(Volume 2 : Book 17 : Hadith 146 : Bukhari)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2011
Abu Huraira narrated: "When one of you looks at one who stands at a higher level than you in regard to wealth and physical structure
he should also see one who stands at a lower level than you
in regard to these things (in which he stands) at a higher level (as compared to him)."

[Sahih Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:23am On Mar 14, 2011
“No one witnesses that there is none worthy of worship but Allah and that I am Allah’s Messenger - truthfully, from his heart - except that Allah makes the Fire of Hell forbidden to touch him.”

[Reported by Muslim, Ahmad, and al-Bayhaqi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:28am On Mar 15, 2011
When you intend to do something, Say "Insha-Allah"[If Allah wills]

Allâh (subhanahu wa ta'aala) says:

"And never say of anything, "I shall do such and such thing tomorrow." Except (with the saying), "Insha-Allah!", "

[Quran 18:23-24]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2011
Sayyidina Thawban (RA) reported the Prophet (SAW) as saying, “When a Muslim pays a
sick visit to his brother Muslim, he does not cease to pick up the fruits of Paradise.”

[Ahmed22470, Muslim 2568]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by 123jml: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2011
Jazakallah khairan.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:06am On Mar 17, 2011
Zayd Ibn Thabit narrated that the Prophet (saw) said,
"May Allah brighten the face of the person who hears what I say and retains it, then conveys it to others;
for sometimes one who hears from another remembers it better than the original hearer himself."

(Related by Ahmad and Tirmithi)

Abu Hurairah (Ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah(Saw) said,
"He who does not acquire knowledge with the sole intention of seeking the Pleasure of Allah but for worldly gain, will not smell the fragrance of Jannah on the Day of Resurrection.''

[Abu Dawud].
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:26am On Mar 18, 2011
On the authority of Abu Harayrah (RA), who said that the Prophet (SAW) said:

Allah the Almighty said:

"I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me.
If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself;
and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it.
And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length.
And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed. "

--[Bukhari]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings upon Him) said "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."
(Sahih bukhari Book 2, Hadith 40)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 1:59am On Mar 19, 2011
It is reported that, the Prophet (S.A.W) said:
"The Muslims in their mutual love, kindness and compassion, are like the human body when one of its parts is in agony the entire body feels the pain both in sleeplessness and fever."

(Bukhari and Muslim)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:05am On Mar 20, 2011
"There is no believing servant who supplicates for his brother in
his absence where the angels do not say, 'the same be for you' "

[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2011
Narrated Abu Sirmah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"If anyone[b] harms[/b] (others), Allah will harm him,
and if anyone shows hostility to others, Allah will show hostility to him."

[Abu Dawood No. 3628]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:18am On Mar 22, 2011
Abu Sufyan reported it on the authority of Jabir that he had heard the Apostle of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) say:

"When Satan hears the call to prayer(adhan), he runs away to a distance like that of Rauha."
Sulaimin said: I asked him about Rauha.
He (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam)replied: "It is at a distance of thirty-six miles from Medina."

[Bukhari, Book 004, Number 0751]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:46am On Mar 23, 2011
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) narrated that Allah (swt) said:
My love is guaranteed for two who love one another for My sake;
My love is guaranteed for two who visit one another for My sake;
My love is guaranteed for two who help one another (financially) for My sake;
My love is guaranteed to two who uphold ties with one another for My sake.”

[Ahmad 4/236 & 5/236; Ibn Hibbaan, 3/338; Sahih]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:06am On Mar 24, 2011
Narrated by 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: Allah's Apostle(saw) said,

"The reward of deeds depends upon the intention
and every person will get the[b] reward according to what he has intended[/b].
So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle.
And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

[Bukhari :Volume 1, Book 2, Number 51]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2011
It is reported that, Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said,
Imaan(faith) wears out in one’s heart, just as the dress wears out.
Therefore, ask Allah to renew Imaan in your hearts.”

[Mustadrak Al Hakim, Authentic]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:26am On Mar 26, 2011
Narrated Abu Dhar:
That he heard the Prophet(saw) saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr, such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."
(Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 71)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:46am On Mar 27, 2011
It is narrated that, The Prophet (saw) said:
"Iblees (ie shaytan) said (to Allah): 'By Your glory, I will not stop tempting Your slaves so long as their souls remain in their bodies.'
(Allah) said: 'By My Glory and Majesty, I will continue to forgive them so long as they ask Me for forgiveness.'"

(Ahmad)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2011
Sayyidina ‘Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “If
anyone drinks wine then his s[b]alah over forty days[/b] are not approved. If he repents then
Allah will relent to him.
If he reverts (to it), then Allah will not approve his salah over
forty days. If he repents, Allah will relent to him
but if he reverts (to it) then Allah will not approve his salah over forty days.
If he repents then Allah will relent to him.
Again,
if he reverts the fourth time, Allah will not approve his salah over forty days and if he
repents then Allah will not relent to him and He will give him to drink from the river of
Khabal.” Someone asked, “0 Abu Abdur Rahman! what is the river of Khabal?’ He said,
“The pus of the dwellers of the people of fire.”

[Nisai 5686]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.