Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) (1160 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / 90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) by Okimski(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Meet Magali Gonzalez Sierra, a Colombian teen with a
heartbreaking rare genetic disorder that traps her young
mind in an elderly body. Magali suffers from Hutchinson-
Gilford Progeria Syndrome – an incredibly rare mutation in
the genes causing extreme ageing from a young age.
Because of the disease, doctors gave her to the age of 13 to
live. But against all odds, she just did something that no
one expected…
Friends and family close to the teen say she has never let
her condition come in the way of enjoying life, and even
though she is forced to painful symptoms like joint pain
and fear of heart failure, she always has a smile on her
face. But as she neared her latest birthday, Magali had one
dream that she wanted to see happen…
That was to celebrate her birthday in style! Her 15th, was
very important to the young girl, as in Colombia that date is
a coming-of-age equivalent to the “Sweet Sixteen” in North
America… and celebrate she did! Dressed as a princess,
hundreds of her people showed up to party, and shower her
with presents and flowers. Magali’s mother Sofia, says:
“She told me she wants her party: that even though she
doesn’t dance, she wants us to dance. She wants balloons
and celebrations and that people come.” Looks like Magali
got her wish.

Re: Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) by Okimski(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmm! wonders shall never end.
Well, who can question the way of God.
Re: Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) by cosmic22(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
aww! how cute

I so wanna cry

you a beautiful girl dear

no matter the circumstances ....stay strong and life will become a success

magali I would love to wish you many more years....but may ur remaining years continue to be fruitful .......

1 Like

Re: Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Dis small girl self esteem high without weed while some igwats for nigeria dey commit suicide.
Re: Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Okimski:
Hmmmmmmm! What a wonderful world

What's Wonderful in this story now that will warrant your comment(no offence meant Ooooo.,...).

just that I feel for the small girl & ur comment sounds as if the story calls for Wine poping

HBD sweet Magali..

2 Likes

Re: Teen Trapped In 90-year- Old’s Body Wouldn’t Live Past 13! (photos) by jashar(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
The pix looks like a dressed up doll to me. Is that really her?

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother / Can A Husband Be Accused Of Raping His Wife? / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.