Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) (1156 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by Dotmax53: 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way?

And She Cries My Teacher !!!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by delishpot: 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
Who abused that child for real? No child deserves to suffer like that o. I pray she was involved in an accident and not beaten by someone.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by goodmorning40: 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
What manner of a useless teacher is that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by Kentura(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
Mayweather the teacher!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 15, 2016
This is how i will flog the teacher till we get to the station..

Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by youngaz(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2016
Abi d teacher dey craze Madshockedshocked wen he no won die he go come beat my daughter lyk dat i swear if dem call Ambode to d fight scene im go chop blow join d teacher
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by ministeriallist: 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
I hope the teacher don say hin last prayer.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by hemartins(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2016
Go back to the school with some paid area boys to do the beating.
I aint calling the police on this ish.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by decatalyst(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2016
I will just kneel and pray that I don't have too much adrenalin running in me by the time I storm the school to know what's up!

Somebody has got a lot of explanations to give

Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by midolian(m): 10:12pm On May 15, 2016
May the teacher's soul rest in peace.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2016
Ask her what happened.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by TheNonce: 10:01am On May 16, 2016
grin

Well I guess its R.I.P to mr or mrs lecturer!

On code though!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) by JustOzito(f): 10:23am On May 16, 2016
no matter what my child did nobody, not even the President of the country has the right to treat he/she anyhow. my babies should not be humiliated for whatever reason.

(1) (Reply)

. / Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos / Question People Ask: Understanding The Events Between Eve And The Serpent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.