Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (38380 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by newsynews: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
A young UK based-Ghanaian lady, Ashlorm TheZionist, who is married to a white man said to be 90-years-old has taken to Instagram to blast her fellow Ghanaians for mocking her.

Ashlorm who has been married to her husband for over 13-years shared a loved-up photo of both of them sharing a kiss and wrote:

“Only God Can Judge Me.
I Always Step Out With My Husband To Witness So Mind Your Business Those Hypocrites in Gh Trying To Judge With My Beach Wear.
God Bless My Husband For Supporting My Ministry. ??
Am Enjoying The Sun Whilst It Last.
Go to the Seafront In Kaba And Slits To Win Souls”

See more photos of the couple below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ghanaian-lady-90-year-old-white/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by newsynews: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
More lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by friendlyadvice: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
she no even fine sef

15 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fada Lord!
This one pass ancestor o.
Na grave she marry so...

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by amzee(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
She's a GOLD DIGGER

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
chisos!!.........wetin man no go see for nl

the man no even get teeth again o shocked,...........!.............

na wah o this woman brave sha

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by donstan18: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
The man preeq go dn turn to MTN sim card.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
she no even fine sef
You are so good at saying this.
I hope you are much more handsome than king Kong since you have a measurement for beauty.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by chrisley(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Their is no accounting for taste.. Love is a beautiful tin

But I have a hunch that her feelings for him doesnt run deep.. Her mission has a gold digging undertone

I know she's patiently awaiting his imminent death.. so she could part with much of his wealth

Love indeed.. leeches everywhere angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by SoapQueen(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are so good at saying this.
I hope you are much more handsome than king Kong since you have a measurement for beauty.

Nice one. The way people troll sometimes ehn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

Nice one. The way people troll sometimes ehn
They think they are being funny.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by delugajackson: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
13 years together is a pretty long time.

But I won't believe it if she tells me she hasn't cheated on the old man for once. Someone somewhere is oiling her for sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by malificent(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

Could this be love?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
can his penis even be able to stand for one seconds. that babe just ended up marrying her ancestor

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by CAPSLOCKED: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018

WOAH! TRUE LOVE EVERYWHERE! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Abbeyme: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
The hustle is real. grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
aru
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by allanphash7(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Her ancestor she got married to
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Authoreety: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na so!

E no concern anybody

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Deltatoto: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
This one pass ancestor o.
Na grave she marry so...
na money matter na as e be busy now if u bring dead body when get money dem go marry,d young ones when dey Alife when u marry who dem eppp

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Olalan(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good digging mistress, sure some guys out there will be satisfying her sexually

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Wealthyonline(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
She is smart, the man dies in few years time and she has access to all the wealth, and get married afresh

to the young lover at a corner....if you know you know ...but if you dont know...see my signature for the koko of the matter
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Deltatoto: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
jessca048:
can his penis even be able to stand for one seconds. that babe just ended up marrying her ancestor
u that have been taking big big joysticks how much u get?that lady can buy ur village

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
All the best to her.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by StarUp: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
90-13=77...she married him when he was 77 years old. She probably must have thought he would be dead by age 80 so she can enjoy his wealth but Nigga White man made it to 90 and isn't showing signs of leaving the earth soon (judging from his kiss)...I pray she doesn't live to discover that he secretly willed all his wealth to the motherless baby homes or an NGO after over 13 years of her wait...#justthinkingoutloud cool

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.