Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA (18049 Views)

N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees / Fashion Designer Admits To Getting N546m From NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by jaybee3(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2016
UjSizzle:
Just see the amounts these people are flaunting, later we'll say the country is broke.
Make una fear God o

Being broke is as a direct correlated with the brazen looting of the country's coffers

Happy New Year munchkin
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by dafuturis(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Pathetic....
embarassed embarassed sad
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by free2ryhme: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Let the right be done, let it not be that some people are witch hunted.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by LastProphet: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
IPOB will soon come here to free him.
in ibo culture every thief or dishonest person is the victim, the fault is of another person, ibos believe a thief only steals due to circumstances created by those that 'hate him ', this is how ibos think my brother

5 Likes

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
jaybee3:

Being broke is as a direct correlated with the brazen looting of the country's coffers

Happy New Year munchkin
I sha hope people will be going to jail this year. It will be really sad to see these people walk free after all our hype.

Happy new year booboo

3 Likes

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by MAYOWAAK: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
This is probably how Linda Ikeji became rich overnight to buy her $3M mansion in banana island.

1 Like

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by AmakaDNB(f): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Chai.
I bet you even Mama Pee will be like "But my fellow husband, we too do kwa!"
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by oluwasegun007(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2016
hair dresser getting a share of the national cake, when we have unemployed graduate roasting away....My God
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Brunel(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Money was meant to 'fashion' more modern ways of protecting the creeks lol
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by richybanky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
kennygee:
I don't want to hear who got what or who didn't get what until they are all in Jail.
Seconded ✌

1 Like

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by themilanway(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
And some people are wondering how"The fifth fastest growing economy"abracadbra by NOI and her World bank goons as at febuary 2015 is suddenly on a brink to collapse barely a year we were fed that trash.

2 Likes

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Henrique4real(f): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Trust Rotimi(prosecutor) to do a thorough job! He would drill them. Even the so called SAN.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by drake22: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Like d alakija folorunsho designer turned oil magnet by d military regime.
The oil licence need to be revoked.

1 Like

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by gsport: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
With this new trends of adjournment the accused do not need a sooth sayers to tell him he is jail bound by end of the year Gej tried by signing Acja 2015,
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
callJesu:
God will eventually rise on our behalf to curb corruption in Nigeria
No not God, it's our duty to rise or continue to watch things go wrong like this.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by antispexish(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some saw the opportunity of a lifetime. They where quick enough to realise that the commander in chief is clueless!
But they did not know that nigerians will one day accept someone like buhari as presido!

How some will be wishing they had refurbished the prisons while they where in government.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by cardoctor(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
All these millions, billions and trillion Naira and Dollar fraud and Nigeria is still standing.

Click on my signature below for advanced dealer level car diagnostics in ABUJA.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
luxury0701:
Again?
cool

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by lonelydora: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
There is God oooo....
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
i honestly cannot wait for all this nonsense to stop, yes Gej is actually not exposed and so is his predicessor mb, but the fact remains mb has done more for the masses than gej. he needs to be called and questionened, more over HIS ILLETRATE WIFEIS IN BAYELSA EXPANDING ARIDOLPH HOTEL, with the Nigerian Currency.

1 Like

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by blazetitov: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
SMH my head for some enslaved Nigerians still defending these rogues.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by SpencerLewis(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
coldsummer:
but why didn't I get something from all these monies?
Simple! B/c u are nobody. Ur thieving levels never reach their own.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Psalm18:
A governor once imported carrots from London.
Ex governor Idris of Kogi state. The way and manner public officials use looted money is alarming.
Abacha and co imported marabout from Niger on tax payers money.

Ohakim is accused of buying properties worth 300M in Abuja.

Odili built a private hospital in South Africa.
And the list goes on and on

Left, right center. Christians and Muslims they all eat brazenly off Nigeria.

And Nigerians would be praying to God for help. I laugh in swahili.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by SpencerLewis(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
kennygee:
I don't want to hear who got what or who didn't get what until they are all in Jail.
Sweet heart, u are right. Until they refund our money and enter kirikiri na story them de yarn MAKA CHUKWU!
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by playtheblues(f): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Did you read the post?
Smellymouth:
These guys are evil!!!! shocked

To sew heavenly clothes? Nigeria's money just shared anyhow by robber-public officers while the masses suffer. Death and destruction awaits all of you benefactor of public funds.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
playtheblues:
Did you read the post?

No, Help me read am grin .
My mouth dey smell
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by feedthenation(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
All i want to hear from now is appropriate prison sentences to the culprits.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by playtheblues(f): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
I believe you.
Smellymouth:

No, Help me read am grin .
My mouth dey smell
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by OAFMods: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Jonathan was a softie

He was a good man, no doubt
But he was not fit to rule a nation
The man couldnt even put his wife in check
How much more a nation of 170million people

Shut it, Jonathan Ebele was a diehard crook n was never a good man. He know what to do when bulling the likes of Amechi Sanusi n co but when it comes to where he needs to save Nigeria from his gang of thieves he suddenly becomes weak. That's what you label good, beta wake up n stop being senseless.

1 Like

Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
OAFMods:

Shut it, Jonathan Ebele was a diehard crook n was never a good man. He know what to do when bulling the likes of Amechi Sanusi n co but when it comes to where he needs to save Nigeria from his gang of thieves he suddenly becomes weak. That's what you label good, beta wake up n stop being senseless.

You should sort out your life crisis and stop projecting them online.
Surely, that can't be healthy for you.
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by MrDavidson: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
You can see how this trial has been proceeding from day-to-day?! Had it been before, a judge will hear a case in January, adjourn till March, then August, then November and before you know the case is in its fourth year, with less than 30 court appearances - with no headway. Thank God for the new normal!
Re: N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA by emi14: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am not here to support the administration of Dr. G. E. Jonathan neither I am here to condemn or undermine what ever steps Mr. Buhari deemed competent to move Nigeria forward. To judge the corrupt allegation of Jonathan's time as head of state by Aso rock of today is not my intention. My questions that demands truthful answers without tribal sentiments attached are; 1) Did corruption in Nigeria started with Jonathan's administration and his executives. 2) What of Obj, can't he be investigated or later. Nigeria dug and recovered some of Late Gen. S Abacha loots' what of Gen. I .Babangida, is he clean without any traceable case of misappropriation funds in his tenure. Are these figures untouchable/ sacred cows. This is not case of tribalism, I need enlightenment on these bugging issues. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou / Yul Edochie: Bianca Ojukwu Deserves Automatic Ticket, An Abomination She Lost / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.