Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End (1399 Views)

How To Cancel Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp - See How. / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / My Sent Iphone Is Disabled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2016
I want my sent messages to bear a particular name but cant figure it out what do i do
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Like the nairabet in the pix

Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Jonathan2787:

Guy this ur font eh... So u spent ur money to buy phone and now u also need to stress ur eyes just to read the text on ur phone.
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
and you just expose your contacts here for some bad boys, let me check if na babe get that number
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Guys like you are so common on nairaland if you have time to type rubbish u should have used it to say something reasonable or just shut up
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Guys like you are so common on nairaland if you have time to type rubbish u should have used it to say something reasonable or just shut up
You can only do that with bulk SMS.
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
You can only do that with bulk SMS.
hmm familiar with it but had no idea what its for
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by great664(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Its called Bulk SMS. You can send it directly from your phone using any browser. Just register and buy Bulk SMS and that's all. If you need more let me know.

I can register you and you buy from me. Remember it's cheaper N1.00 per SMS compare to N4.00 from network provider......

For Demo quote me with info u want
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
great664:
Its called Bulk SMS. You can send it directly from your phone using any browser. Just register and buy Bulk SMS and that's all. If you need more let me know.

I can register you and you buy from me. Remember it's cheaper N1.00 per SMS compare to N4.00 from network provider......

For Demo quote me with info u want
so if am registering with u how much am i paying
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by great664(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jonathan2787:
so if am registering with u how much am i paying
Any amount of unit you want , ranging from N500 to whatever units you want.. And you are not paying me by the way. You are buying the Credit unit. Just like buying Airtime...
Re: How To Make My Name Appear On My Sent Messages On The Receiving End by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
great664:
Any amount of unit you want , ranging from N500 to whatever units you want.. And you are not paying me by the way. You are buying the Credit unit. Just like buying Airtime...
ok will let you know

(1) (Reply)

Gods Of Rome Cheats Gems Online / Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) / Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Working For Operamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.