Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama (27773 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by encryptjay(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
K
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by DrChukzy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by 0luwatope(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Psalm18: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ice princr of whatever his name is

He is exhibiting the classical signs of a guy that loves a girl and has just been cheated on.

Denial to the truth. Trying to justify it. Probably even blames himself. Then anger as acceptance settles in.
The relationship is OVER.
Both are just delaying the inevitable.

It's obvious the lady slept with the rich man.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Mergic(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Who's next to react

Jesse Jagz...lol
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Smellymouth: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Focus on ur wacky lines bro.
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by mradjoy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why will men always have stupid love for someone who doesn't love them back?

whereas, there are better girls who really love this guy but he'll never give them a chance.

Ile aiye vice versa ni.... oga ooo....
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by isblog(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Iceprince is an example of a gentleman... I wish them well
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by shammah1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Like men?
irunooboo:
This is why i dont have time for love but sexually active and loaded guys with big dicks smiley
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Realhommie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
I think "CHAIRMAN" has a point... Ice Prince stood up for his girl, that's all that matters. It wld hv bn easier much easy to reject, castigate, criticize or condemn her but he stood for her n by her. That's a real gee/man. Any1 can cheat, nobody is perfect. It doesn't mean shit. All of una wey carry d matter for head like gala mk una check una lives. Many of hv done worse, many will do even d worst. Afterall its his (Ice Prince's) biz mbok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Too many fvcked up relationships everywhere.
Save us Lord
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
This is why i dont have time for love but sexually active and loaded guys with big dicks smiley

Gawd helps ur life grin
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by DrChukzy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
well said. MI Abaga
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Realhommie(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
mradjoy:
Why will men always have stupid love for someone who doesn't love them back?

whereas, there are better girls who really love this guy but he'll never give them a chance.

Ile aiye vice versa ni.... oga ooo....
And y do yu think she doesn't luv him? Coz she cheated? Are yu involved? Do yu know their story? That's lame... I bet there's an explanation and that's y he's trying to protect her.
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by shammah1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
You're right dear. I live with Ice Prince & I know the true story. She's even here with us
kennygee:
na wa.

The dude cheating on his wife is the biggest Ozuo in history. I feel sorry for his wife, he obviously doesn't respect any woman, much more, his wife.

If it is true that the claims of this Akin guy is a lie, I will admire Ice Prince for standing up to his woman. Only a man who loves and knows his woman will take this much humiliation.
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Amberon: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Odinese nwad?
odinese:
Bullshit.

Y'all gonna see them releasing new track very soon... Titled "the hoe"
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by oluwasegun007(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
i'll rmind u I.M dat u 1nce said diz
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by dammytosh: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
If i read between the lines.

Ice Prince knew she was an Olosho but just decided to protect her first ?

IsOrai.
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Bluezy13(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmm...

Who this gist don help
link me maka folo benefit
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by odinese(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Amberon:
Odinese nwad?

No
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by tottinova: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oFNLKLu_93k/Vp9MZGOnDKI/AAAAAAAATPA/_5jpysVmMgY/s1600/MI_chocolatecity_music%2B%25285%2529.jpg[/img]
The silence is over, Chocolate City president Jude MI Abaga took to twitter to stand by his friend and colleague after ‘understanding the depth of the situation’.

See his tweets below...

Man.. @Iceprincezamani stood up for his girl when it would be easier to say nothing!!!! #Respect
— Young Denzel (@MI_Abaga) January 19, 2016

After speaking to him and understanding the depth of the situation.. I respect him for protecting her first!! #Respect
— Young Denzel (@MI_Abaga) January 19, 2016

cc lalasticlala

https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga/status/689594077302648832

Their story is no longer interesting. No action.
Director we need to replace this weak character(ice prince) with a better character that can play the action role. Someone like Jim iyke or hank anokwuru

1 Like

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by yankosbaba(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin
We hear you....
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by haqueurate(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
The "efo" wey this ghanagirl cook for the whole chocolate city crew ehn, oh badt ghonnnn!
eya, icy kiss ur fame bye bye o, naija aint ever gonna take u serious again

watch out for ice prince brand new single "My Olosho and Me against the world" grin
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by rabol(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Akathriel:
90% of ladies of this indomie generation are shameless, covetous & unrepentant hoes.

I have searched the whole of Lagos and still haven't seen a marriagable lady. Most of our Politicians & Yahoo boyz have rendered 95% of the Nigerian ladies entirely useless.

I am only waiting for 1 J.S.S 3 pupil in my area to be promoted to S.S.1 and then - Boom, I'll impregnate & marry her. grin Hopefully, she would be 15YO by the time she bears me a bouncing baby boy.

You can call me a paedophile all you want but I can never - I repeat, I will never marry a prostitute.

Afterall, I am also a born again virgin grin

As for Ice Prince, what goes around always comes around.

Eleribu leleyii ooo grin grin grin. There's an iota of truth in your assertions though.

But bro, search more, there are still some girls with conscience out there. Cheers!!
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Amberon: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
that's OK, if its the truth.
odinese:

No
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by mentorandfriend(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why is no one condemning the idiot who is cheating on his wife
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by pulsa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
. such a pitty you are ugly.[email]
irunooboo:
. such a pitty you are ugly.[/email]
irunooboo:
. such a pitty you are ugly.
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I feel for the guy tho, I remembered when a friend was telling me crap about my bf..... saying she saw him in a room with a gal... I didn't even bother arguing with the gal I just called one day to say it in front of my bf lo and behold the idiot was stammering and was almost crying she couldn't even talk well

people say a lot of things but it takes a very brave person to stand by your partner, I salute the guy sha.... and as for the gal if na true she do that thing na big Bleep up oo

1 Like

Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
Lol.. Guy you be fool aswear cheesy
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by jojothaiv(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
NOTED!
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by Kaycee625(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Guyman02:
Unfortunately, it took him time to come to terms that his loved girl is relieving some other guy of the konji that his wife could not handle.

But please everyone should allow Iceprince to get over this disappointment. Its hard for a young man to go through this kind of situation of betrayal by a girl you have given your heart and trying to build a future around.

Enough of the social media campaign, I hope he will not take because of this action and become a Baby Daddy like some of his fellow celebsjust because his friends will now be telling him not to trust any woman again.

There are still plenty good girls out there Mr ICePrince; just shine your eye, if she comes begging dont easily accept because once a girl has done something like this, the tendency to do it again is always high.
there are plenty of good girls where?
Re: MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama by talktonase(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
You get mind oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Performed At Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival 2018 (video) / Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video / Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.