Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Prince Of UAE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Prince Of UAE (579 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Prince Of UAE by kayo80(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Caption this picture of President Buhari and the crown prince of UAE, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Al Nah Yan. Why does the prince have his hands rolled up in a fist? And why is Buhari smiling? Someone help me out. This picture was taken yesterday in UAE, as Buhari witnessed the signing of bilateral agreements by Ministers of Trade, Finance and Justice in Abu Dhabi.

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Prince Of UAE by benedictnsi(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Prince Of UAE by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Nobody will help you out, if you don't know what to post.. I suggest you spare yourself from the torture of looking at your cheap phone for a while.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Any House In Dubai – Gov Fayose Challenges Accusers / Breaking News: MTN Seeks Out Of Court Settlement With FG / Supreme Court Orders Abia Gov Ikpeazu To Be Retried For Tax Fraud At The FHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.