Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) (39924 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
All these gurls ehh.. Imagine her statement #Godovereverything abi #Godoverherwaist....
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
But I don't know her
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutetopsey:
wink cool

Hmmmm! The use of waist trainer not good and advisable....

But you can get a perfect hour glass shape by making use of our natural product to achieve the sexier look of yours in a more comfortable and natural way. Check my signatures for more details

everything for woman body these days is fake, they have abandoned the ways of our mothers who emphasized chastity and virtuousness in women. all now na ashawo material. angry

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by nanauju(f): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
OboOlora:
The way these people write though. 'greatfulLord' indeed.....instead of 'GratefulLord'
And they're always quick to point out that 'English is not our mother's tongue '
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by sauceEEP(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love her heels...
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by pearlblunt20(f): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
She try... Atleast she didnt lie about using it!... Btw this is my first comment on nairaland.... encourage me somebody ###shy###

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by mrbyron(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Dtrackerr post=42160072]Fine woman

This guy is a fraud. Run!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by PunterTim(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
pearlblunt20:
She try... Atleast she didnt lie about using it!... Btw this is my first comment on nairaland.... encourage me somebody ###shy###
And A Sensible First Post.
You Welcome.*Raises Her Head*.
Y U Shy?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
[size=18]Nice!!![/size]
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Spyde(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Waist trainer 4 lazy people, y cant they just do exercise and lose d fat instead of hiding it.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by aalangel(f): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
At least, she said the truth.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by sprinter101(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
I know her very well,believe me when I tell you that shape and ass are natural. No waist trainer or surgery ‎
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by pearlblunt20(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
PunterTim:
And A Sensible First Post. You Welcome.*Raises Her Head*. Y U Shy?
Thanks. **no longer shy**
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by PunterTim(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
pearlblunt20:
Thanks. **no longer shy**
You Welcome.I'm Tim.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
sauceEEP:
Love her heels...
Same here! That's all i See,not interested in hour or daily glass!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by adex15: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
OboOlora:
The way these people write though. 'greatfulLord' indeed.....instead of 'GratefulLord'
Ya monicker thou..Olora ke?hmmmnnn
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by patkalchi: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Want to know how to get cool curves such as this? Join this group on Facebook : Figure 8 (small waist big ego). Get your best body in 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.