Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) (39848 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by barlkeez(f): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
The actress who looks red hot was quick to point out this isn't her real waist.

Caption: THIS IS NOT MY REAL WAIST Oooo (in emmanuella's voice) May God bless the Person who invented Waist trainer waist must small by power by force.. happy Wednesday everyone don't 4get to say thank you Jesus 2day cos so many didn't make it 2 c Today. #amgreatfullord #FROMGLORYTOGLORY #Godovereverything

This is obviously what makes Kim K's shape so hourglass.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAwVoP_v6xV/?taken-by=daniellaokeke

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by barlkeez(f): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by yusaze2007: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Figure ko, Alphabet ni

26 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by looseweight: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
When you start using waist trainers, you will get addicted to it such that it will take divine intervention for you to stop its usage.

I have attended to enough people who used waist trainers and ended up pushing the fat in the waist upward to their stomach and makes them uncomfortable. i will always admonish everyone to go natural when using any material to shape the body. Click on the link in my signature to view testimonies of people we have trained to loose fat using natural therapy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by OboOlora(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
The way these people write though. 'greatfulLord' indeed.....instead of 'GratefulLord'

13 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by cutetopsey(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
wink cool

Hmmmm! The use of waist trainer not good and advisable....

But you can get a perfect hour glass shape by making use of our natural product to achieve the sexier look of yours in a more comfortable and natural way. Check my signatures for more details
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by spacebus: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
ukwu sarambara kiss

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sepe sepe figure 8 wink

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Jediel1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whoa notin wey women no go use

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by kay29000(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes o! Girls have been deceiving a lot of guys with that waist trainer thing right now.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Ginaz(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I hope her figure has done something to the Nigeria economy and has put an end to the lasser fever undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
so what should we do with the waist?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
wetin be this one lipsrsealed
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by ichommy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lovely cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by knightsTempler: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
They put Jesus in their post as if Jesus would approve of the nonsense they do everyday

Make una fear God ooooo sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Sissyshakara(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Red gowns, a must have for every fair lady...

For your beauty creams, herbal eczyma ointments, mole remover cream dont to your silicone self adhesive bra (for backless clothes) sissyshakara is ur one stop store...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by nellyalph: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
And it's on front page
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by ylaa(f): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
wetin be this?
na by force?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by martinz1: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
> cool
Sometimes we need to pinch that thing with a pin to verify it genuineness

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Someone please help send me Oluwaseun Osewa mobile number. Thanks 08068239574.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by iswallker(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
you will still use waist trainer when am in bed with you bah...
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by demsid(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nonsense. Some girls no just wan get sense at all. See as she carve d story like say na one reasonable tin she Dey talk. Rubbish post
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Akan(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Her waist and the rest of her body are at odds with each other.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Reeebirth(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
How e take concern me
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by krex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
End Time Waist Trainer
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
looseweight:
When you start using waist trainers, you will get addicted to it such that it will take divine intervention for you to stop its usage.

I have attended to enough people who used waist trainers and ended up pushing the fat in the waist upward to their stomach and makes them uncomfortable. i will always admonish everyone to go natural when using any material to shape the body. Click on the link in my signature to view testimonies of people we have trained to loose fat using natural therapy
guy i dont think you are correct cos my aunt uses hers and its working perfectly for her, no pushing fat to stomach, just say you are advertising your product

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) by ANBAKO: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
#amgreatfullord.....simple English, you cannot.....hmmmm
All these actresses self....may God save us

I'm grateful lord

Next......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video / Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man / Chacha Eke Faani Is Pregnant Again Cradles Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.