Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Dear Cynthia, Cynthia's Experience With A Prophetess. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Cynthia, Cynthia's Experience With A Prophetess. (694 Views)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Cynthia, Cynthia's Experience With A Prophetess. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dear Cynthia,

I had this ambition of continuing my studies abroad (in america not in ghana or one poor african country like that, definitely not rwanda). Well I got my documents ready and went for the embassy interview. So after the interview I decided to go visit my mum.When I left abuja and traveled to Nri in Anambra state my home town, my mum of course told me that there are people who would not want me to go to cotonou talk more of America, and that calls for spiritual warfare against such evil people whom are merely almost everybody in my village, she tried to sell the idea of visiting a strong prophetess who is Mike Tyson in spiritual fights, I bluntly refused, that was before my mother started moaning and solilquzing about how she trained me, without nobody's help, how she sold her wrapper to make sure that I went to school and how I repay her is by trying to proof that I possess more knowledge than she, she repeated for the million and one times that what an elder see while sitting down, that if I want I should erect the twin tower of america and mounted it while weilding a telescope that I would be too blind to see it, she was set to give me a lecture of the alliance of bad evil men who conspired to kill my father and rob him of his property ( one tiny bushy plot of land) and how the same people are now conspiring against me ( I am unemployed, not too intelligent, beautiful, not too short but I have started adding weight but for the purpose of this piece I was sexy then, you need to see me two years ago, sexy finish, I could catch any man I wanted, so maybe some jealous giirls that I have snatched their bf might be after me), well at the end she convinced me to follow her to see one prophetess like that, that her friend recommended because the woman "na afu ncha" ( she sees vision with 3D and HD clearity).

So on the D-day I followed my mum to Onitsha, fegge in particular to see the lady. Her place looked like a den with trees around her house looking like frozen human being, even the lizard in her compound looked suspicious, they kept looking at me as if they knew me from somewhere.

Another thing that was whimsical about her compound was that in the children section of the house/church, I saw people (children and teenagers) chained to trees, if not that my mum kept on moving with determined strides, mumuring prayers and die by fire chants against our village enemies, I would have scaled the fence and escaped, I started thinking, maybe, just maybe my mum has gotten tired of supporting me and decided to sell me as a cartel. Well, I looked around, I was smaller than every one around, in case anybody wanted to sell me as a slave or ritual sacrifice, I would at least bite one guy in the ear before I succumb to anything, and if I was to be a slave, I would be like a coromantee slave, stubborn like the unrepentant turkey that I thought I had killed just to turn around and see the turkey standing with neck slashed, looking at me like a wraith. I almost died of shock that day.
Well before the prophetess's door there was a long queue of vision hungry candidates each wishing that the prophetess would be so specific as to mention that his neighbor that he has been suspecting as the cause of his misfortune by name, not that he does not know that his neighbor is the cause, but the prophetess's vision would serve as a confirmation.

There was a second door, people worked Holy Nweje-ly but also importantly into the second door, the drift is you pay hundred naira to go through the wide door which has a long queue, but if you want quick access you pay three hundred naira to go through the narrow door, well my mum has already rooted her self in the wide door holding her hundred naira in her fist, even if it takes 2days under the hot sun, she would not relinquish extra two hundred naira for the narrow executive door. I had to persuade her, and I provided the extra dough to make us walked importantly into the narraw way.

The door was dark, the windows shut, everybody was sweating, I walked into the door and stood before a fat woman,

Cynthia *****, the woman called me, her eyes bloodshot looking at me from head to toe.

I fear!!, this is real, I looked at my mum and the look she gave me was like a " I told you, o na afu ncha" ( her visions are in HD).

The woman quickly gave me a synopsis of my biography, if people ever want to write my biography, she is the right person to even tell you about my life. I quickly prayed that she should tell that I had some ponographic content I had saved and wanted to watch at night.

Well she prayed for the Visa stuff and called me Nwa Obodo oyibo.

When it got to my mum's turn to ask for what her prayer points where ( I think I have a nice mother - daughter relationship with my mum), I fear my mother's prayer point.
She started, ehm, mummy, all my prayers, morning night is about my daughter, she is stubborn, and stupid, I think she is possessed. Haa, all her younger ones are married, all my other daughters are married, even the youngest, but she is the eldest, she has refused to get married, men even don't come for her hand in marriage talk more of finding the ones we will reject. Haa, in my mind I wanted to tell my mum and the prophetess of the long list of men I have rejected, even the one I dumped last week, but that would be a private topic between myself and my mum later on.

Well, all the prayer men and women in the room where shaking their heads like nlllywood actors when something bad happens in movies with their hands on their chest. My mother kept on talking about how stubborn I am and so forth.

The prayer warriors prayed for me with so much saliva at I point I thought I would be drench in saliva drizzling, my mum later said that the saliva makes the prayers more effective that it is a good thing.

Somedays after our visit to the prophetess, my mum had already gone around town evangelizing of her daughtes departure to Obodo Oyibo and visitors had already been in our house some bearing gifts to see me off, others bearing just advice and others request that I should not forget then when I get there. Me self have started refining my accent, don't want to sound so igbotic, and have started paying attention to American politics, fantasizing about snow and half caste kids. My mum had already given me advice on how to behave when I get there, and started worrying of terrorists who might try to catch me.

Well it's been two years, I live on top of the eiffel tower, Nepa brought light, I have beautiful half caste kids, with my french husband who is an artist and draws me naked, serves me breakfast in bed, and ravish me with love that all my body convulses and is sore with pleasure of romance, and speaks with a strong french accent that his voice makes me soaked in feminine wetness. We lie naked each morning waiting for sunset ( french sunset not nigerian, nigerian own will burn your eyes) emphasizing our nakedity and getting drunk with each other saliva via french kiss.

If I hear, I am still here oo, even the local Nigerian guys wey I dey form for no even dey tell me how far again, no kids, nothing, I recently went for my youngest sisters omugwo ( post natal care) and have started aging terribly, just yesterday I noticed my check has started sagging like that of a bulldog.

That's life folks, just hold on and hold out.

CYNTHIA....

Visit www.mydearestcynthia. for more life experiences from the desk of cynthia.
Re: My Dear Cynthia, Cynthia's Experience With A Prophetess. by sparklekay(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
..@ Cynthia.pls go for deliverance.I don't encourage anyone to go to all these "prayer houses".most of them might be prophets,but they might be working for Satan, not God.Remember,God doesnt take back the gifts he's given to His people.Am sure the lady took away your star(manipulated your destiny).

Either your go to MFM, or Omega fire ministries(OFM). or you could visit this online dream interpretation forum : DREAM TORCH LIGHT FORUM.ORG.

Cynthia,whenever you are ready,kindly visit the above.

(1) (Reply)

Narration Of The Biblical Resurrection. / Divine Revelation Of Hell!!! / How Occultic Lecturers Fail Christian!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.