Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (735289 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: You better stop deceiving emmyk and tell him the truth.
Hehehe. I am sleepy jor. We'll continue tomorrow. Make sure you don't day bad things behind me. angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: You better stop decieving emmyk and tell him the truth.

It's just some online fun on a faceless forum. Don't spoil my fun. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emmyk:
smiley smiley We'll talk tomorrow. Feeling so sleepy already.. Enjoy your day wink kiss :*
Nite
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tovot: grin go and sleep. You need some sleep to clear your head. ;Dx

Don't worry. I'm in love with Jbluv55 anyway. kiss tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kunbee: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2014
jamace: Doing great. Thanks.

You are welcome, love from their sweet mama grin

Jbluv55:
Kunbi coolcoolcool. Bawo ni? O to Jo meta grin.

I dey o and you? O jo kan pelu

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: shocked adonbilivit, na wao...tex cum explain yourself!

yeah bro, hope ur gud wink
I'm good bro. How has it been going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 2:30am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: shocked adonbilivit, na wao...tex cum explain yourself!

yeah bro, hope ur gud wink
shocked

He's been digging the footings for the foundation of my new woodworking shop. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly: shocked

He's been digging the footings for the foundation of my new woodworking shop. smiley
undecided

smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:39am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos:
undecided

smiley

Next time use the front door. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:41am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Next time use the front door. cheesy
I was actually running after the chicken undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:43am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos: I was actually running after the chicken undecided
You can still use the front door after you catch it.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:
You can still use the front door after you catch it.
Well I didn't catch it. I was still after it when I saw cirmuel...
Chicken now jonsing in the neighbour's compound
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos:

You let it get away?!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:59am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

You let it get away?!
I had to sad
I can't ignore my friend undecided

We can still run after it together cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos:
I had to sad
I can't ignore my friend undecided

We can still run after it together cheesy

Lol. It's been a long time since I chased a chicken.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:09am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol. It's been a long time since I chased a chicken.
You will have to be the chicken keeper be dat grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos:
You will have to be the chicken keeper be dat grin

Lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly: shocked

buhahaha grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos:
grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos:
I'm good bro. How has it been going?
going gud bro...thanks wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2014
I was pulling your legs na.
texanomaly:

It's just some online fun on a faceless forum. Don't spoil my fun. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by nitlad: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Winner! cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Don't worry. I'm in love with Jbluv55 anyway. kiss tongue
Harlos shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: Harlos shocked

Harlos! What will harlos do?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

Harlos! What will harlos do?
last time i confronted him, i ended up with 10 stitches on my left cheek. don't make him confront d bartender wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: last time i confronted him, i ended up with 10 stitches on my left cheek. don't make him confront d bartender wink

I'm sure there's no fear of that happening.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm sure there's no fear of that happening.
okay!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Goodevening
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by cirmuell(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Evening smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by April07: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Evening!

Tovoooot!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
evening april07
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:37am On Sep 13, 2014
@Emmyk

It is 10 degrees Celsius right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.