Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705709 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by leonshom(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think I won tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Paroman:
In 3 months time but I need to fix my bicycle before I embark on the journey. Please ensure you help me keep me meatballs fresh and frozen. Thanks smiley

I hope you have a snorkel. cheesy tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
texanomaly:

I hope you have a snorkel. cheesy tongue
Errrrrrrrm I really don't need one. I plan on using an old long rusty pipe I have always had locked up in the basement. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
good evening
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kunbee: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yippie
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2014
um um
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2014
um um backwards cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2014
tongue
texanomaly:
um um backwards cheesy tongue
when I dont c u online I miss u,when I finally c u is trouble.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:21am On Oct 15, 2014
deneut:
tongue when I dont c u online I miss u,when I finally c u is trouble.

Awww Sweetmz... kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 1:28am On Oct 15, 2014
texanomaly:

Awww Sweetmz... kiss
and u are happy with it? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 1:33am On Oct 15, 2014
deneut:
and u are happy with it? angry

Hehe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2014
texanomaly:

Hehe
heheheheheh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
leonshom:
I think I won tongue tongue tongue

Do you think there's gonna be a winner in this thread?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
switD:
D favorite dance of one society, may b a taboo to another society. Sum pple might say, it sounds stupid 4 me to say u ''fixed me'' when u

havn't said anything to me. But, d the lil secret is, u havn't said anything, but ur present has fixed me up . So thank u Shentz smiley

You created this tread since 2009...and its 2014 - that's 5yrs! and still no Winner yet. Why don't you just announce a winner and close the thread? Abi u won pass the game to your grandkids?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
ta dah
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
kennyslim1:

You created this tread since 2009...and its 2014 - that's 5yrs! and still no Winner yet. Why don't you just announce a winner and close the thread? Abi u won pass the game to your grandkids?

Why not? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
kennyslim1:

no one is ending this game till I win it. Well I have a nice, cool morbid plan on ending this game sooner than expected. I plan to eliminate everyone that posted on this thread since the past two weeks or so.........at least with that people will take me serious and know I'm really crazy about winning this game! ..............................*Checks under his rug* ..*checks under his bed, checks under his rug again* where on earth did I keep this pistol angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
I'm the winner! cheesy hurray tongue. *rushes out to look for seun,found him,dragged him to the thread* now lock this thread please sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by caseydebor(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nobleval:
I'm the winner! cheesy hurray tongue. *rushes out to look for seun,found him,dragged him to the thread* now lock this thread please sad

See ur head NO WAY OUT
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Nobleval:
That would be "Seun" with an upper case "S". tongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 1:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Paroman:
no one is ending this game till I win it. Well I have a nice, cool morbid plan on ending this game sooner than expected. I plan to eliminate everyone that posted on this thread since the past two weeks or so.........at least with that people will take me serious and know I'm really crazy about winning this game! ..............................*Checks under his rug* ..*checks under his bed, checks under his rug again* where on earth did I keep this pistol angry

Lol...u don't even know the prize...what if its N100 nko?
Btw, u no get any pistol...stop the fronting cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Why not? tongue

Lol...u no well

D guy that started this thread hasn't being online since 2012...that's scary!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 1:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Nobleval:

Self-proclaimed winner abi...make I hear say this thread get winner!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 4:29am On Oct 16, 2014
kennyslim1:

Lol...u no well

D guy that started this thread hasn't being online since 2012...that's scary!

His legacy lives on. grin

It's just a fun place to mess around. That's all. I don't expect to win. (Don't tell anyone I said that.) wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kennyslim1(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2014
texanomaly:

His legacy lives on. grin

It's just a fun place to mess around. That's all. I don't expect to win. (Don't tell anyone I said that.) wink

lipsrsealed

I ain't say nothing

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Paroman:
You do know I'm not joking..right?? Now where is that my cutlass,......so my twin sister gave away my Iphone 6 to some yeye boyfriend from God knows where angry
undecided call my boyfriend with respect angry or I'll disbrother you

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Thatgurlvixen and Texanomaly, u guys should take it easy o! One step at a time grin grin
YOU started it *shrugs* live with it tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2014
texanomaly:

What do you think Vixen? Shall we play with him?
grin cheesy

Who you calling yeye angry angry

I think he's all mouth and no action,,he'll probably be begging for mercy before we get started grin

Oh dearembarassed don't mind him tex,he made a mistake . Ma binu kiss

Good morning everyone. Have a great daycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

I think he's all mouth and no action,,he'll probably be begging for mercy before we get started grin

Thanks for the other day vixenkiss

hope you've nt vex for me patapata?
Mi busy ni o embarassed

how are you?

Texanomaly howdy? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Lmao!! All mouth no action? We shall see bout that u dis gal
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
*passing*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.