Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (702838 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2015
jamace:
Obviously, you're greater. cheesy
thanks for the compliment but it still did not answer my previous question "original"
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
thanks for the compliment but it still did not answer my previous question "original"
This 'original' issue na serious matter o. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
jamace:
This 'original' issue na serious matter o. cheesy
na wetin make me wan know cos that word strong o!! grin abegi no vex explain nam nah......
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
na wetin make me wan know cos that word strong o!! grin abegi no vex explain nam nah......
My papa will beat me if I call the "original" by its official name o. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Annyeonghaseyo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kaboninc(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
shokky24:
Annyeonghaseyo
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
jamace:
My papa will beat me if I call the "original" by its official name o. grin
but your father ain't on this forum, is he?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
lyntiffany:
but your father ain't on this forum, is he?
I just dey jam you for every thread.. Are you stalking me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
donkross1:
Are you sure about that?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
donkross1:
stalking kwa are you sure about that?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
stalking kwa are you sure about that?
odikwa very serious oo. Anyways how are you these morning?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2015
donkross1:
odikwa very serious oo. Anyways how are you these morning?
Am good o!

Good morning.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
Am good o!

Good morning.
morning dearie. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2015
donkross1:
morning dearie. smiley
Now I can say your the one stalking me cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kaboninc(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Last
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
Now I can say your the one stalking me cheesy
okay okay I have a confession.. Errmmmm.... Ermmmm... Errrrmmmmmmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by osec007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Last dude standing#smiles
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
donkross1:
okay okay I have a confession.. Errmmmm.... Ermmmm... Errrrmmmmmmm
you better path your lips and come out with those words of confession.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
osec007:
Last dude standing#smiles
maybe in dream island.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
you better path your lips and come out with those words of confession.
I............... wasn't stalking you hey tongue.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
donkross1:
I............... wasn't stalking you hey tongue.
thought you said you wanted to make confession and not stalking? Oya as your mother confessor I command you to confess.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
thought you said you wanted to make confession and not stalking? Oya as your mother confessor I command you to confess.
*fallsdown* okay okay okay I was stalking you. I followed you to all the threads . Maybe because I like you or cos you are too cute.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
donkross1:
*fallsdown* okay okay okay I was stalking you. I followed you to all the threads . Maybe because I like you or cos you are too cute.
Lolz..... Your not serious cheesy

Hmmmmm! Your not even sure the reason you've been stalking me.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
Lolz..... Your not serious cheesy

Hmmmmm! Your not even sure the reason you've been stalking me.
lol no mind me jaare. How was your day anyways
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lyntiffany(f): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
donkross1:
lol no mind me jaare. How was your day anyways
was stressful but yielding.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
was stressful but yielding.
alright dearie.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Dauchman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Dauchman(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good nyt every one....u dnt need to respond...if u must, den say it in ur head. If you are seriously tempted jst cut off your fingers and throw ur fone onto the highway...a truck will climb over it and make sure it gets crushed and you will have succeeded in casting the devil behind thee.

Note that if all this fails to persuade you not to respond on this thread anymore den I will hav to ban you for 2 weeks as I hav been granted super powers by Seun.

This is not a threat but a promise.

Goodnyt once again!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by donkross1(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Dauchman:
Good nyt every one....u dnt need to respond...if u must, den say it in ur head. If you are seriously tempted jst cut off your fingers and throw ur fone onto the highway...a truck will climb over it and make sure it gets crushed and you will have succeeded in casting the devil behind thee.

Note that if all this fails to persuade you not to respond on this thread anymore den I will hav to ban you for 2 weeks as I hav been granted super powers by Seun.

This is not a threat but a promise.

Goodnyt once again!!!
*yawns* good morning fellaz
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buccal(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2015
believe me..the next person who comments here doesn't have a job..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oya, give me a job. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by osec007(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
#Thread close#

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.