Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698465 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Queencess1(f): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
I win
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by qreem231(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Winner!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Queencess1(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2017
undecided i see
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by pkasso(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
jamace:
It's been ages, bro! Hope everything is all good. This section don turn graveyard. I miss the old days, man.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jamace(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
pkasso:
It's been ages, bro! Hope everything is all good. This section don turn graveyard. I miss the old days, man.
Yea, with you around, we can heat up this section once more. What do you say? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by pkasso(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2017
jamace:
Yea, with you around, we can heat up this section once more. What do you say? cheesy
Now that's the spirit! cheesy cheesy Everybody else I've contacted seems disinterested. I was hoping the mod Obinoscopy would pay more attention but dude seems to have other interests.

I was thinking of creating some new threads and bringing back the classic ones we all loved back in the day. Your ideas are also welcome. Still don't think we can do much without the mod's help. Oby, come on man!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
pkasso:
Now that's the spirit! cheesy cheesy Everybody else I've contacted seems disinterested. I was hoping the mod Obinoscopy would pay more attention but dude seems to have other interests.

I was thinking of creating some new threads and bringing back the classic ones we all loved back in the day. Your ideas are also welcome. Still don't think we can do much without the mod's help. Oby, come on man!
I'm right here man! cheesy

Although I must confess, the ladies would motivate me more grin. Where are the pretty cum intelligent n fun loving ladies? kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by GeeCee(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Obinoscopy:

Although I must confess, the ladies would motivate me more grin. Where are the pretty cum intelligent n fun loving ladies? kiss kiss kiss
They are all married now and working towards becoming grandmas.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by pkasso(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Obinoscopy:

Chief, you never change sha. You too like woman grin grin. I know we all do but your own too much. Just take am softly before . .

Now seriously, can you delete some of those strange threads we see around? It's not really nice on the eyes seeing random threads advertising stuff. It's against forum rules, I think. It would be better if the section looked neat and tidy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Phi001(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Will there ever truly be a last person on this thread?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mofeoluwadassah: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2017
finally i'm the winner
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
While you around try to attend, the event on my dp grin good am
makydebbie:
cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Piiko:
While you around try to attend, the event on my dp grin good am
I'm not even the type of person that likes going out. Lol, I'm not a ram. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Doesn't matter a ram fight is a romantic event to attend wink
makydebbie:
I'm not even the type of person that likes going out. Lol, I'm not a ram. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Piiko:
Doesn't matter a ram fight is a romantic event to attend wink
Why don't you go there with bae? Since it'll be a nice event for you too. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol are you indirectly asking if I have bae or not??
makydebbie:
Why don't you go there with bae? Since it'll be a nice event for you too. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by makydebbie(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Piiko:
Lol are you indirectly asking if I have bae or not??
Nah I'm not interested in that information. Was just giving an advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
pkasso:
Chief, you never change sha. You too like woman grin grin. I know we all do but your own too much. Just take am softly before . .
Who doesn't smiley? lol

Wasn't serious though wink. I love only one person and she knows. She's my world, my universe.

Now seriously, can you delete some of those strange threads we see around? It's not really nice on the eyes seeing random threads advertising stuff. It's against forum rules, I think. It would be better if the section looked neat and tidy.
Ok. Would need your help once in a while though especially concerning threads that should make frontpage wink.

Ehen......lest I forget, I win cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by soopamom: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Who doesn't smiley? lol

Wasn't serious though wink. I love only one person and she knows. She's my world, my universe.

Ok. Would need your help once in a while though especially concerning threads that should make frontpage wink.

Ehen......lest I forget, I win cool
Nope I win
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
soopamom:

Nope I win
Yimu

I win wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Divay22(f): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Winner...
Where's my gift
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by WhoDeyThere(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2017
ጀጰየጨ
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think I'm the winner, who wants to contest that
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sirgalahad26(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2017
you lose.......... i win!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nne5: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh well
Winner? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nne5: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh well
Winner? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Baldg: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
*Wide grin*... But really, what's the prize?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Baldg: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
*Wide grin*... But really, what's the prize?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't bother to know cos the prize isn't yours to keep but mine cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.